Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

CNN Describes President Buhari And Atiku As “the Old Men Vying To Lead Nigeria, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Describes President Buhari And Atiku As “the Old Men Vying To Lead Nigeria, (252 Views)

CNN Describes Tinubu As Regional Politician Credits Obi As Better Alternative / Unveiling Ex-military Officers Vying For Governorship, Senate Seats / African Union Disqualifies Okonjo-iweala From Vying For WTO Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CNN Describes President Buhari And Atiku As “the Old Men Vying To Lead Nigeria, by PlugBlogng: 7:52am On Feb 14, 2019
CNN describes President Buhari and Atiku as “the old men vying to lead Nigeria, Africa’s youngest youth population”

In the article, CNN said, ‘not much separates the two front-runners contesting Nigeria’s presidential election. Both are men in their 70s with previous experience of high-level politics. Both are from the same ethnic group. And both are Muslims from the north of the country. Although they share demographic similarities, ideologically, the two men are opposed’.

News From PlugBlog Nigeria
https://plugblog.com.ng/cnn-describes-president-buhari-and-atiku-as-the-old-men-vying-to-lead-nigeria-africas-youngest-youth-population/

Cc: Mynd44, SEUN, Lalasticlala
Re: CNN Describes President Buhari And Atiku As “the Old Men Vying To Lead Nigeria, by braveboi4life: 7:57am On Feb 14, 2019
Both are old but one is younger, please vote my Daddy atiku Abubakar,like for Atiku share for buhari
Re: CNN Describes President Buhari And Atiku As “the Old Men Vying To Lead Nigeria, by SolutionMee: 8:01am On Feb 14, 2019
cheesy

Two old men... Sitting on the wall.

One has life... The other does not.

My brain is on fire. Truth is that the first thing that got Atikulated is my brain.

A like of applause for my brain. A share of applause for Buha...

(1) (Reply)

Election: Pdp’s US Lobbyist Denies Predicting President Buhari’s Victory / Atiku Will Sell NNPC To His Friends!!!!!!!!! / Throwback: Moment A Fierce Fight Broke During APC Primaries In Zamfara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.