Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

'Vote PDP And Die' Threat In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Vote PDP And Die' Threat In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Photo) (37776 Views)

Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) / 'Don’t Vote PDP In 2023' - El-Rufai To Kaduna Residents (Video) / 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Vote PDP And Die' Threat In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Photo) by Jetjacky(m): 9:03am On Feb 14, 2019
PastorandMentor:
Leaving the house this morning and i saw something written by the road side and I guess APC did that.
Saw it around Rumukrushi Junction.
It is a threat to the people of Port Harcourt and it is unacceptable.

they cannot threaten us. In fact instead of APC and PDP, we vote another party all together.
Re: 'Vote PDP And Die' Threat In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Photo) by snowball11(m): 9:04am On Feb 14, 2019
princejayy:
We will battle Wike. He does not have the monopoly of violence.

The Lion of Niger Delta has roared.

Hey,.....Niger Delta (ND) comprise of six states of which the lizard ("lion"wink you quoted only roar in one! undecided

Do remove that ND and puts Rivers State which is even debatable, OK! grin
Re: 'Vote PDP And Die' Threat In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Photo) by ItzBIM(m): 9:13am On Feb 14, 2019
meccuno:
[s][/s] sowore brought the dullard..........

How ??

Who didn’t vote for Buhari In 2015
Re: 'Vote PDP And Die' Threat In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 9:18am On Feb 14, 2019
ItzBIM:
History is about to repeat itself, everyone shouting Atiku is purely voting for him because of the hatred for the dullard not what he has to offer.

Flashback to 2015 this was the same thing that happened everyone was tired of pdp so it was mr Buhari or nothing.

But the one mistake we did was,
whilst we were shouting change we forgot to ask the dullard, how he intends to bring this change.

Therefore think twice, don’t waste another 4 years, you deserve to see new Nigeria in ur lifetime.

Vote wisely !!!
Sowore 2019

you want us to vote a hothead into power so Nigeria can become like Cuba and Venezuela ba
Re: 'Vote PDP And Die' Threat In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Photo) by ItzBIM(m): 9:21am On Feb 14, 2019
SalamRushdie:

you want us to vote a hothead into power so Nigeria can become like Cuba and Venezuela ba

He is only a hot head with those people that have completely looted away Nigeria. No need to mention I’m sure you know them.

The fear of Sowore is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: 'Vote PDP And Die' Threat In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Photo) by bejeria101(m): 9:42am On Feb 14, 2019
ItzBIM:
History is about to repeat itself, everyone shouting Atiku is purely voting for him because of the hatred for the dullard not what he has to offer.

Flashback to 2015 this was the same thing that happened everyone was tired of pdp so it was mr Buhari or nothing.

But the one mistake we did was,
whilst we were shouting change we forgot to ask the dullard, how he intends to bring this change.

Therefore think twice, don’t waste another 4 years, you deserve to see new Nigeria in ur lifetime.

Vote wisely !!!
Sowore 2019

He has a working plan! What does buhari and sowore have? A candidate that would legalise weed is who u want me to take serious?
Re: 'Vote PDP And Die' Threat In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Photo) by KillTheZombies: 9:47am On Feb 14, 2019
I trust Wike to cure their madness. He will suyalize any APC bastard that threatens voters on election day. grin
Re: 'Vote PDP And Die' Threat In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Photo) by ItzBIM(m): 9:55am On Feb 14, 2019
bejeria101:

He has a working plan! What does buhari and sowore have? A candidate that would legalise weed is who u want me to take serious?

Quickly visit aac party’s website https://aacparty.org
Or watch any of Sowore video online

Or better still download aac party app on playstore..

This should help you know more.
Re: 'Vote PDP And Die' Threat In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Photo) by senatordave1(m): 10:00am On Feb 14, 2019
KillTheZombies:
I trust Wike to cure their madness. He will suyalize any APC bastard that threatens voters on election day. grin
Without the security,don wanny and mannah? Seems suya has rendered you an your senses bankrupt.
Re: 'Vote PDP And Die' Threat In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Photo) by meccuno: 10:16am On Feb 14, 2019
ItzBIM:

How ??

Who didn’t vote for Buhari In 2015
I didn't..........i was not swayed by those sentiments. it almost got me though. tongue tongue
Re: 'Vote PDP And Die' Threat In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Photo) by KillTheZombies: 10:26am On Feb 14, 2019
senatordave1:

Without the security,don wanny and mannah? Seems suya has rendered you an your senses bankrupt.

If dem born you and ya papa well. Make you wear APC flag come D-line during election. Cantankerous poverty-stricken illiterate wey dem swear give . Sufferhead sacrificial goat!
Abuobaku! grin
Re: 'Vote PDP And Die' Threat In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Photo) by odomanis: 10:45am On Feb 14, 2019
Ijaya123:
Only enemies of Nigeria will even think of voting PDP in the first place.

Keep dreaming... Atiku can only win in Biafraland since they have adopted him as their leader.

On Saturday presidential election, Buhari will beat him squarely and roundly.

Afenifere,your fathers also adopted him. Dont forget that.
Re: 'Vote PDP And Die' Threat In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Photo) by olabrad: 12:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
Things that reek of thuggery and disorderliness like this are the things that seunmsg like to celebrate.

He behaves like an online agbèrò and area boy
Re: 'Vote PDP And Die' Threat In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Photo) by Indispensable85(m): 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
If you're in Rivers State, it's safer staying indoors on Saturday.
Don't die because of any politician, they don't worth it.
Re: 'Vote PDP And Die' Threat In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Photo) by sammie99: 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
I wil vote 4 p.d.p. Again n again. I dey port harcourt, dem no use fear train me
Re: 'Vote PDP And Die' Threat In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Photo) by Ijaya123: 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
odomanis:

Afenifere,my fathers also adopted him. Dont forget that.

How many PVC do they have?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Of Appeal Declared Usani Usani As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate / The Moment President Buhari Arrives Jordan For World Economic Forum (Photos) / Omo Agege Wins Delta Central Senatorial District

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.