Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Do These Set Of People Vote ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do These Set Of People Vote ? (20151 Views)

Election Official Caught On Camera Helping People Vote In Kano State ( Video) / Bandits Are Our People, Vote Leaders Who Won’t Fight Them - Sheikh Gumi / 2023: Atiku On Apc Tickets, Will SE People Vote For Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by farem: 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
inoki247:
Them no fit Vote av u eva seen a Usher in d church falling under an Anointing before....

You never waka well... Interpreter sef go fall when the thing heavy!
Anointing makes the difference
Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by tragergeorge(m): 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
No de don't just like inec officials
Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by ItzBIM(m): 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
Yes

Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by dipopooo(m): 12:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
inoki247:
Them no fit Vote av[b] u eva seen a Usher in d church falling under an Anointing before[/b]....

Why not? The head usher of my church always fall under anointing
Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
eaddyboy:
Contributions are needed! I need to understand how it works and what happens!!!

They don't vote because they will definitely be posted out of their state/LGA/WARD/UNIT likewise INEC Adhoc staff. So if we have about 10 million of corpers and security men, it means a greater percentage of them will be disenfranchised
Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by vibbb: 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
That is why we need 2 upgrade to online voting, so that every body will be able to participate (police & military personnel).
Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by joshjc(m): 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
yes they do vote, but only if you're off duty
Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by dokie: 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
osuofia2:
I AM ONE OF THE ABOVE AND IAM ATIKULATED....I HAVE MY PVC AND IT IS FOR TURAKI ADAMAWA, THE PLAGUE CALL BUHARI MUST BE BOOTED OUT, SAY NO TO TRIBALISM,CORRUPTION,HEADSMEN,HUNGER,BAD ECONOMY. ETC.

You go hide vote be dat. Na so Buhari matter pain you reach?
Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by IloveToMess: 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
Please my people it is the last days for APC and just like the devil they will kick they will bite they will manufacture documents, doctor tapes ,videos and so on just to get our sympathy, but do not be dismayed, the killings in Benue will and must cease after February 16, we shall remove the same man who his own wife told us is no longer in charge of his Government, a man who's wife revealed to us that only two men hijacked his Government, and urged the youths to rise up in a revolution, that man is who we are sending back to Daura to rest in peace.

A vote for Atiku is a show of strength in our power to defeat evil, to kick out incompetence anytime we want, and to prove to them that the actual power belongs to us.

God bless Waziri Atiku Abubakar on his victory
God bless our 'China' man Okwute Peter Obi.
God bless the PDP
God bless Nigeria...
Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by stagger: 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
nonxo007:
All corpers, military and paramilitary forces posted for election won't vote, they are considered non partisan.

Those not on duty vote. I was in a military barracks in 2011 and I witnessed this myself as they have a polling centre close to them.
Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
Dem don ever pay you?
Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by eginaP: 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
Security personnels "on duty", electoral officers, person's that provide social services like Fire service, EMT, emergency operations staff, doctors on duty, etc do not vote because of their duty, they are sworn to serve in those circumstances. It is an honour to serve.
Looking at it from military perspective, is it not against a soldier's right to live when he is killed in the line of duty? But no it's not, because he is discharging his duty at that point with honour.
Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by Shafiiimran99: 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
It is impossible for everybody to vote either winningly or unwillingly
Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
inoki247:
Them no fit Vote av u eva seen a Usher in d church falling under an Anointing before....

Uncle-Brother I have lost count seeing ushers falling under the anointing . Recently i still witnessed one at the higher life conference with pastor Chris Okakhilome held in Portharcourt
Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by Bluezy13(m): 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
Topmaike007:
My question is this will copers also vote?

Corps members who are INEC ad hoc staff don't vote.

1 Like

Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by sparko1(m): 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
WhyMoD:
Elections are civic responsibilities.. meaning its for civilians to vote and to be voted for..

Serving officers don't vote and can't be voted for..

Note true!, if you are not on duty, you can vote but if you are on duty you are not allowed
Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by lunacol(m): 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
Security personnels deployed for electioneering activities and INEC ad-hoc staff(Corp members and ex-corp members) are authomatically disenfranchised.When we imbibe electronic voting then the disenfranchisement will stop.
Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by AgentGoat: 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
Voting is for civilians only.
Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by Precial419: 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ifesinachi22:
They don't vote.
Military men left everything politics and voting to civilians.
They can't vote or be voted for unless they retire.
Rev Fathers as well do not vote too.

Who else noticed that those people who play instruments in churches don't give offering grin grin grin
Maybe in your church o @ifesinachi but in mine, they give to others to pay for them instead since they will disrupt the singing if they leave.
Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by nonxo007(m): 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
stagger:

Those not on duty vote. I was in a military barracks in 2011 and I witnessed this myself as they have a polling centre close to them.
Yeah, that's why I added "posted for election". I'm a corper but I didn't register to participate in the election, I'm going to vote that day.
Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by ComedianzazaB(m): 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2019
Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by keryj(f): 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
venai:
That's a valid point. I am sure that they don't vote. And they don't care. The same thing happens to corpers working for INEC.

Apart from corpers, all inec personnel on duty can't vote.
Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
V = Vote
A = Atiku
L = Lets
E = Enjoy
N = New
T = Things
I = In
N = Nigeria's
E = Economy

Happy Val!!!!
Val has articulated obediently
Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by Topmaike007(m): 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
Bluezy13:

Corps members who are INEC ad hoc staff don't vote.
then the election is inconclusive cheesy
Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
keryj:

Apart from corpers, all inec personnel on duty can't vote.
Thanks for that. Got it.
Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by BiafraIsFree: 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
You forgot to add INEC officials and their family members.

Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by GideonVIBES(m): 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
Sir.

1.The term "Civil responsibility" isn't an exclusive reserve for civilians only.
2.Military/para-military personnels do vote provided they're not on essential duty
3.Personnels that want to vote must do so in civilian clothing/mufti

If you're not convinced, i advice you read up the -Nigerian Ministry of Defence 2019 Elections declearations- By Brig. Gen John Agim
Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by Mayor0001(m): 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
eaddyboy:
I have been wondering and thinking about this because the candidates in question like Buhari and Atiku et al will travel down to their villages and polling unit to vote that very day.

But don't Police, Army especially those that will be posed to another States or environment or attached for Security purpose for the sake of election vote as well knowing fully well they are to provide security to the election officers as well as maintain a peaceful environment for election.

Now I want to know, will the security personnel be disenfranchised because of their work that very day of election, or how do they always go about it ? Since it's a civil responbillity for qualified citizens with PVC to vote.
Sorry My Dear Security Personel Dont Vote
Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by Spallanzani: 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
inoki247:
Who go hold am if he wan fall?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ganduje: All Nigerians Must Be Born Again / Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race / Buhari Meets With A Delegation Of Nigerians Living In Netherlands(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.