Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Mercy Aigbe Hints On Having S*x As The World Celebrates Valentine Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Hints On Having S*x As The World Celebrates Valentine Today (2005 Views)

DJ Cuppy Celebrates Valentine With Fiancé, Ryan Taylor (Photos) / Toyin Lawani Celebrates Valentine's Day With Hot Pictures / Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Valentine In A Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Hints On Having S*x As The World Celebrates Valentine Today by boluwatife22: 8:38am On Feb 14, 2019
Mother of two, and newly divorced actress, Mercy Aigbe has said ‘she cannot come and die’. The actress who just turned 41 last month has been hinting on s-x since yesterday. In fact she has practically being crying over it online. Mercy first posted a S-XY RED LINGERIE (right above) with the caption ‘Mi ole wa ku’’ then went on hinting about s-x in two more posts including one she dropped this MORNING.

Without any doubt, Mercy is in love! She has found love again and so in love is she that she can’t even hide it. In the post she dropped early hours of this morning, she made it clear, her Val will take her two days. Will it be a getaway? Indoor things for two days without seeing the sun? Whichever it is, we wish Mummy J the best of it all, afterall we all deserve to be happy! In one of the posts she even used the FIRE symbol! Go Mummy J, Abi e easy ni? Lol.

The first post that started it all;
Valentine loading , Mi o le wa ku ����

2nd;
Can someone tell this director that tomorrow is Valentine! As in lovers day! As in Feb 14th and my red lingerie cannot waste ������������

3rd;
Feb 14th 1am.....At last it’s a temporary wrap for me on this set! *whew* I am now officially closed for work till February 16th, I cannot come and die � pls don’t ask me why my own valentine will take 2 days, it’s a Sexy Red lingerie tins ��������

https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2019/02/mercy-aigbe-hints-on-having-sx-as-world.html

Re: Mercy Aigbe Hints On Having S*x As The World Celebrates Valentine Today by itspzpics(m): 8:43am On Feb 14, 2019
Lol
Re: Mercy Aigbe Hints On Having S*x As The World Celebrates Valentine Today by BOOMnaija(m): 10:04am On Feb 14, 2019
She is free to die.

Nobody even cares if she bleeps bobrisky on Val's day for crying out loud.

Nonsense and ingredient.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Hints On Having S*x As The World Celebrates Valentine Today by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:22am On Feb 14, 2019
Who cares
Re: Mercy Aigbe Hints On Having S*x As The World Celebrates Valentine Today by Tonmiwatimmy: 11:29am On Feb 14, 2019
I don't care too. ....may be the guy under me do.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Hints On Having S*x As The World Celebrates Valentine Today by habymi: 11:48am On Feb 14, 2019
Ur Val ur biznes
Re: Mercy Aigbe Hints On Having S*x As The World Celebrates Valentine Today by MissSweet(f): 12:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
Freedom of love. Biko she can 4cock anyone she wishes it nobody concern. Even your president cant interfere
Re: Mercy Aigbe Hints On Having S*x As The World Celebrates Valentine Today by 4dor: 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
Man like Ambode
Re: Mercy Aigbe Hints On Having S*x As The World Celebrates Valentine Today by kilojoDesigns: 3:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
this woman sha..

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Tonto Dikeh After She Called Her Out On Instagram ( / Ghanaian Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Looks Stunning As She Rock Aso Ebi Attires / Mercy Johnson And Kids Goes Swimming As Her Husband Watches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.