Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Reasons Every Civil Servants To Vote Buhari Saturday. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Every Civil Servants To Vote Buhari Saturday. (310 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness / God Really Blessed Nigerians By Allowing Them Vote Buhari In 2015 – Oshiomhole / "Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Every Civil Servants To Vote Buhari Saturday. by Emedu(m): 8:51am On Feb 14, 2019
Politics is a game of interest
Buhari gesture to federal Government and state government workers has been wonderful. No single sack and many backlog of arrears were cleared. Oronsaiye report is another anti civil servants policy which I believe Atiku will look into if voted in.
Another reason why civil servants to vote Buhari is because Atiku /Obi has been complaining of high recurrent expenditure vs capital expenditure but they have not tell us how the capital expenditure will be boosted without affecting the recurrent. I have strong feelings that Atiku government will in the name of privatization downsize the civil service to save more money for the high inflated priced capital expenditure. Since buck of the recurrent expenditure is from Executive, and legislators allowance and I don't see Atiku touching them instead civil servants will be victims. Salary cut down will be inevitable under Atiku government.

Atiku privatization campaign is another concern. He even boosted in one his interviews in channel Tv that he will enrich his friends. He said he will completely privatize NNPC and other sectors. My concern is that 1. Atiku is one of the Largest shareholders of Haliburton which is into oil.
2 Atiku low Moral and integrity level
3 Atiku keen interest in business.
4 His past record in privatization of Nitel and others
I perceived that if Atiku is given the privilege he will privatize every viable and good thing this country has to himself and friends. And there will be job lost, available of high blood pressure jobs like banking jobs.

Delta steel company is a case study.
Re: Reasons Every Civil Servants To Vote Buhari Saturday. by FocusedDiva(f): 8:55am On Feb 14, 2019
On point

(1) (Reply)

Nsima, Akpabio, The Seven Black Witches And Six Indian Wizards / Elections Postponement: See How Lawyer Wants FG To Compensate Nigerians / INEC Refuses To State Number Of Collected PVC Per Polling Unit-cupp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.