Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:00 PM

My People Will Prosper During My Time As Their Representative -MFR - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My People Will Prosper During My Time As Their Representative -MFR (262 Views)

Akpabio, Lawan Clash Over Sitting Time As Senate Goes Into Emergency Session / With Innovation & Creative Use Of Technology, Africa Will Prosper,- Osinbajo / NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC if it becomes a reality Will Prosper If it.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My People Will Prosper During My Time As Their Representative -MFR by mfrspeaks(m): 8:57am On Feb 14, 2019
#TeamMFR Reformation Road Walk Update...

The Candidate of the Young Democratic Party running for Federal House of Representative, Ekiti Central, Constituency 1, has assured the people of prosperity during his time as their representative if they vote him into office. He emphasized that there’s a glory ahead of his people in Ekiti State.

So, the pressmen asked him; “Where will your Reformation Agenda Start From?” And I answered; it will start with the mind and thinking of our people towards governance.

One of them also asked; “I noticed you are not moving around with any security agent knowing well there could be an attack from either opposition or thugs. Why?” I simply answered; “I’m for the people and I have not stolen their money nor infringed on their freedom for any reason. Hence, I fear nothing for I’m out in the interest of the people and they know it.”

Special Thanks to the Chairman of the Ibo Brothers Business Association for their declared support and assurance to vote YDP Come Saturday. The Ebira community has been very wonderful and I can’t thank you enough! The wish of the people will prevail as the Vision is of the Lord!

Very Thankful To God Almighty, National Leaders, State Leaders and Distinguished Student Leaders in the Mission For Reformation struggle. God Bless You!

VOTE MFR, VOTE YDP, FOR REFORMATION & PROSPERITY!

#mfr4reps2019 #legislation #ekiticentral #voteydp #nigeriadecides2019

(1) (Reply)

Unlike Other Tribes That Play Real Politics, The Igbo Play Politics Like Traders / 2019 Elections: FG Plots Clamp Down Of Media House - CUPP Alleges / Action Alliance Is Still In The Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.