Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Victoria Kimani Celebrates Valentines Day In Sultry Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Kimani Celebrates Valentines Day In Sultry Photos (25926 Views)

Yemi Alade Bares Cleavage In Sultry Outfit / Bbnaija's Ahneeka Looking All Sexy In Sultry Photo / Kehinde Bankole Washing A Mercedes Benz In Sultry Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victoria Kimani Celebrates Valentines Day In Sultry Photos by logtrend52: 10:14am On Feb 14, 2019
Ghanaian Celebrity Actress and Singer Victoria Kimani feed the Eyes of her Fans with Sultry photos to Celebrate world Lovers Day.

Photos Below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/victoria-kimani-celebrates-valentine-in-sultry-photos/

5 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Celebrates Valentines Day In Sultry Photos by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 14, 2019
grin where is my holy vasiline wink choi grin I missed this mamasita

Verified naija Adsense for sale ASAP

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Celebrates Valentines Day In Sultry Photos by itspzpics(m): 10:30am On Feb 14, 2019
Nice one bae

Having S£x Is Good, But Having Orgasm Is Greater – Actress Uche Ogbodo Shares Live 18+ Sex orgasm demostration video >>> SEE PHOTOS & WATCH 18+ VIDEO
Re: Victoria Kimani Celebrates Valentines Day In Sultry Photos by meobizy(f): 10:52am On Feb 14, 2019
Ehen, this is why I visit Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Celebrates Valentines Day In Sultry Photos by myselftrend: 10:54am On Feb 14, 2019
grin grin a d does you parents know you even have a phone??
meobizy:
Ehen, this is why I visit Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Celebrates Valentines Day In Sultry Photos by meobizy(f): 10:55am On Feb 14, 2019
myselftrend:
grin grin a d does you parents know you even have a phone??
I’m a grown man.
I need no one’s permission to do anything.
Re: Victoria Kimani Celebrates Valentines Day In Sultry Photos by Tonmiwatimmy: 10:56am On Feb 14, 2019
haaa. I love fresh things
Re: Victoria Kimani Celebrates Valentines Day In Sultry Photos by myselftrend: 11:13am On Feb 14, 2019
grin lolz I hear you
meobizy:

I’m a grown man.
I need no one’s permission to do anything.
Re: Victoria Kimani Celebrates Valentines Day In Sultry Photos by megist80: 11:30am On Feb 14, 2019
grin angry
Re: Victoria Kimani Celebrates Valentines Day In Sultry Photos by droptrend205: 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin Vaseline squad
Re: Victoria Kimani Celebrates Valentines Day In Sultry Photos by ct2: 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
“ You can remember in 2015, I was telling the Igbo, to cast their votes for Buhari because he would win with or without the votes of the Igbo.
“I was called all sorts of derogatory names. Some said I was going to Islamise the whole Igbo. Is Igbo land Islamised today?
“Igbo, today, are playing politics with the mindset of traders, thinking only of the immediate benefits, unlike other tribes that are playing real politics.
“My people, listen to me and listen real good, whatever I tell you to do, do it as it will profit us. I’m telling you, today, that Buhari will win.
“On Saturday, if the Igbo support Buhari and he wins, in 2023, Igbo will have the right to demand Igbo presidency. Those who love Igbo nation must vote for President Buhari, because if we miss this chance, we may not get the presidency even by 2023, 2027 or 2031. The time is right for the Igbo nation to play the right politics, so as to have a clear chance by 2023. okorocha

5 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Celebrates Valentines Day In Sultry Photos by IloveToMess: 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
Please my people it is the last days for APC and just like the devil they will kick they will bite they will manufacture documents, doctor tapes ,videos and so on just to get our sympathy, but do not be dismayed, the killings in Benue will and must cease after February 16, we shall remove the same man who his own wife told us is no longer in charge of his Government, a man who's wife revealed to us that only two men hijacked his Government, and urged the youths to rise up in a revolution, that man is who we are sending back to Daura to rest in peace.

A vote for Atiku is a show of strength in our power to defeat evil, to kick out incompetence anytime we want, and to prove to them that the actual power belongs to us.

God bless Waziri Atiku Abubakar on his victory
God bless our 'China' man Okwute Peter Obi.
God bless the PDP
God bless Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Celebrates Valentines Day In Sultry Photos by tstx(m): 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
Hoe comes to mind

See my signature, Pay after delivery
Re: Victoria Kimani Celebrates Valentines Day In Sultry Photos by IloveToMess: 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
Please my people it is the last days for APC and just like the devil they will kick they will bite they will manufacture documents, doctor tapes ,videos and so on just to get our sympathy, but do not be dismayed, the killings in Benue will and must cease after February 16, we shall remove the same man who his own wife told us is no longer in charge of his Government, a man who's wife revealed to us that only two men hijacked his Government, and urged the youths to rise up in a revolution, that man is who we are sending back to Daura to rest in peace..

A vote for Atiku is a show of strength in our power to defeat evil, to kick out incompetence anytime we want, and to prove to them that the actual power belongs to us.

God bless Waziri Atiku Abubakar on his victory
God bless our 'China' man Okwute Peter Obi.
God bless the PDP
God bless Nigeria...

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Celebrates Valentines Day In Sultry Photos by Passionate888: 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
Why her mouth wide like toto?
Re: Victoria Kimani Celebrates Valentines Day In Sultry Photos by Uyiii: 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
ct2:
“ You can remember in 2015, I was telling the Igbo, to cast their votes for Buhari because he would win with or without the votes of the Igbo.
“I was called all sorts of derogatory names. Some said I was going to Islamise the whole Igbo. Is Igbo land Islamised today?
“Igbo, today, are playing politics with the mindset of traders, thinking only of the immediate benefits, unlike other tribes that are playing real politics.
“My people, listen to me and listen real good, whatever I tell you to do, do it as it will profit us. I’m telling you, today, that Buhari will win.
“On Saturday, if the Igbo support Buhari and he wins, in 2023, Igbo will have the right to demand Igbo presidency. Those who love Igbo nation must vote for President Buhari, because if we miss this chance, we may not get the presidency even by 2023, 2027 or 2031. The time is right for the Igbo nation to play the right politics, so as to have a clear chance by 2023. okorocha
are you not mad like this
this is a Vaseline thread please.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victoria Kimani Celebrates Valentines Day In Sultry Photos by AngelHoly(m): 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
Must use joy soap for this one along side with olive oil....

Chia...lemme commot all my trousers

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Celebrates Valentines Day In Sultry Photos by vengertime: 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ashawoo dey find customer
Re: Victoria Kimani Celebrates Valentines Day In Sultry Photos by GrammarNazi1(m): 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
logtrend52:
Ghanaian Celebrity Actress and Singer Victoria Kimani feed the Eyes of her Fans with Sultry photos to Celebrate world Lovers Day.

Photos Below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/victoria-kimani-celebrates-valentine-in-sultry-photos/

2 Shares

Re: Victoria Kimani Celebrates Valentines Day In Sultry Photos by GOFRONT(m): 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
cool

So fresh, and my oil don finish

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Celebrates Valentines Day In Sultry Photos by maleeks(m): 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
She's Kenyan not Ghanian

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Celebrates Valentines Day In Sultry Photos by adisabarber(m): 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
ct2:

Win or lose APC will die before 2023. All the Hausas will go back to PDP and support a northern candidate. Buhari that promised the Igbos the presidency in 2023 will either be dead or his dementia will be full blown
Re: Victoria Kimani Celebrates Valentines Day In Sultry Photos by tobbbbby(m): 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
my vaseline
Re: Victoria Kimani Celebrates Valentines Day In Sultry Photos by Manweysabi(m): 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
She's Kenyan... not Ghanaian

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Celebrates Valentines Day In Sultry Photos by Lexusgs430: 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
Biko, find me her number.... My tea no get milk....... grin
Re: Victoria Kimani Celebrates Valentines Day In Sultry Photos by Fixitgood(m): 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2019
Who the fvck is this? I've never heard of this opio before.
Re: Victoria Kimani Celebrates Valentines Day In Sultry Photos by Fixitgood(m): 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
Winningodd02940:
See below

Sure bet scatter your family there. Bastard.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Celebrates Valentines Day In Sultry Photos by cooldipo(m): 1:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
cheesy
Re: Victoria Kimani Celebrates Valentines Day In Sultry Photos by Chathumdinger(m): 1:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
Kenyan celebrity actress and singer not Ghanaian

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Celebrates Valentines Day In Sultry Photos by MKULTRA: 1:26pm On Feb 14, 2019
My type of woman
I Like them thick and fresh cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Loved Up In New Photos / Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? / Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shows Off His Second Daughter With Adorable Shots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.