Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Fayose Campaigns For PDP In Ikere Ekiti(video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Campaigns For PDP In Ikere Ekiti(video) (19600 Views)

Bola Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride In Ekiti (Video) / 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) / Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Campaigns For PDP In Ikere Ekiti(video) by SaintLucia: 11:01am On Feb 14, 2019
PRINCEVICKEY:
OSOKO MOLE...........DIS MAN SHOW BUHARI PEPPER SMALL.......MOUTH PIECE OF PDP SINCE 2015
Person wey Buhari ignored in fact Buhari doesn't even know whether he exist until the day he was chicken out of office and since that time Fayose has remain in pain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Campaigns For PDP In Ikere Ekiti(video) by tayooluwole: 11:01am On Feb 14, 2019
APC will win with slim margin... Pls bookmark and hold me accountable to this statement
Re: Fayose Campaigns For PDP In Ikere Ekiti(video) by dododawa1: 11:01am On Feb 14, 2019
nzeobi:
I still think this election will be very close in the SW.
oyo= akala, ladoja, lanlehin and pdp structures are pro atiku.
ogun = gni, adc and both pdp factions
osun and even ogun.
continue licking SUGAR
Re: Fayose Campaigns For PDP In Ikere Ekiti(video) by TheAngry1: 11:03am On Feb 14, 2019
Buhari will win

1 Like

Re: Fayose Campaigns For PDP In Ikere Ekiti(video) by 13october: 11:03am On Feb 14, 2019
nzeobi:
osun and even ogun.
13october just bcoz of ikere the home town of PDP gov. Aspirant, with that what was the result in ekere. Don't Fayose had cause trouble for that town by imposing one ruler against the wishes of the locked the other royal father in police custody. by Saturday all group will play the game

1 Like

Re: Fayose Campaigns For PDP In Ikere Ekiti(video) by jrusky(m): 11:04am On Feb 14, 2019
adioolayi:

Incumbent power of the Governors, coupled with a federal might at the centre is a big factor. APC has SW.

And the incumbent couldn't work in 2015? Pls stop talking incumbent its a nonsense talk. Nigerians no longer belief on such any longer because incumbent had be rigged out or defeated in number of cases bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Campaigns For PDP In Ikere Ekiti(video) by ct2: 11:05am On Feb 14, 2019
adioolayi:

Incumbent power of the Governors, coupled with a federal might at the centre is a big factor. APC has SW.

Pls stop agureing with them ,let them continue to dream, they are in south east saying what will happen in south west

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Campaigns For PDP In Ikere Ekiti(video) by shosky1794: 11:06am On Feb 14, 2019
nzeobi:
osun and even ogun.

None of these people you mentioned has talked about Atiku let alone campaigned for him. Everyone is just to himself. Though the margin will be a bit close, 60% — 40% which should be ok for PDP.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Campaigns For PDP In Ikere Ekiti(video) by nzeobi(m): 11:07am On Feb 14, 2019
Reader530:
Nice one. This is just the beginning. Atiku will get at least 40% in Ekiti, Ondo, Lagos and Osun. 30%- 35% in Oyo and Ogun.
atiku will win oyo, when you check the influence of alao Akala ,ladoja and lanlehin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Campaigns For PDP In Ikere Ekiti(video) by adioolayi(m): 11:08am On Feb 14, 2019
jrusky:

And the incumbent couldn't work in 2015? Pls stop talking incumbent its a nonsense talk. Nigerians no longer belief on such any longer because incumbent had be rigged out or defeated in number of cases bro.

which incumbent in 2015 didn't win his state in SW....Lagos APC, OYO APC, Ogun APC, Ekiti with massive federal support PDP, Ondo APC, Osun APC. so, what are you talking about

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Campaigns For PDP In Ikere Ekiti(video) by rusher14: 11:08am On Feb 14, 2019
If PDP gets 20% in Ekiti they should thank their stars.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Campaigns For PDP In Ikere Ekiti(video) by nzeobi(m): 11:10am On Feb 14, 2019
shosky1794:

None of these people you mentioned has talked about Atiku let alone campaigned for him. Everyone is just to himself. Though the margin will be a bit close, 60% — 40% which should be ok for PDP.
were you expecting to campaign openly for atiku, look if buhari wins it's gonna affect them negatively in the gubernatorial polls as buhari will still be incumbent.
Re: Fayose Campaigns For PDP In Ikere Ekiti(video) by Timothy92: 11:11am On Feb 14, 2019
seunmsg:
The clown finally showed up a day to election. I guess the sudden appearance is just to put up a show for Atiku. You can’t collect Atiku’s money and not make effort to justify the pay. On Saturday February 16th, Ekiti people will vote massively for Buhari. I’m already projecting Ekiti to deliver Buhari’s biggest percentage victory margin in south west. Can’t wait for Saturday.

U are mad man

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Campaigns For PDP In Ikere Ekiti(video) by Rotimi47: 11:12am On Feb 14, 2019
Johnnico1:
Abeg make this election come and go jare, make person hear word sad...
I tell you! Even some disturb with analysis of politics at every opportunity in the office and even after management meetings!!!!!

The thing done tire me undecided
Re: Fayose Campaigns For PDP In Ikere Ekiti(video) by shosky1794: 11:16am On Feb 14, 2019
nzeobi:

were you expecting to campaign openly for atiku, look if buhari wins it's gonna affect them negatively in the gubernatorial polls as buhari will still be incumbent.

If you can't tell your closest lieutenant the direction they should go and can't tell your supporters openly who to vote for then you have no value to whoever you are supporting secretly. Have you not hear some of these people demonize the PDP.
Re: Fayose Campaigns For PDP In Ikere Ekiti(video) by udemzyudex(m): 11:18am On Feb 14, 2019
adioolayi:

Are you trying to say this election won't be free and fair as claim by APC since we already heard what they have been saying especially from Buhari, Amaechi and Elrufai?
Re: Fayose Campaigns For PDP In Ikere Ekiti(video) by senatordave1(m): 11:20am On Feb 14, 2019
nzeobi:

atiku will win oyo, when you check the influence of alao Akala ,ladoja and lanlehin
Keep quiet,none of them are in pdp.did they deliver for gej a southerner in 2015? Stop talking nonsense.
Re: Fayose Campaigns For PDP In Ikere Ekiti(video) by senatordave1(m): 11:21am On Feb 14, 2019
udemzyudex:

Are you trying to say this election won't be free and fair as claim by APC since we already heard what they have been saying especially from Buhari, Amaechi and Elrufai?
Have they ever been a free and fair poll?
Re: Fayose Campaigns For PDP In Ikere Ekiti(video) by udemzyudex(m): 11:23am On Feb 14, 2019
senatordave1:

Have they ever been a free and fair poll?

Which means we shouldn't trust this government with their words right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Campaigns For PDP In Ikere Ekiti(video) by IloveToMess: 11:28am On Feb 14, 2019
Please my people it is the last days for APC and just like the devil they will kick they will bite they will manufacture documents, doctor tapes ,videos and so on just to get our sympathy, but do not be dismayed, the killings in Benue will and must cease after February 16, we shall remove the same man who his own wife told us is no longer in charge of his Government, a man who's wife revealed to us that only two men hijacked his Government, and urged the youths to rise up in a revolution, that man is who we are sending back to Daura to rest in peace.

A vote for Atiku is a show of strength in our power to defeat evil, to kick out incompetence anytime we want, and to prove to them that the actual power belongs to us.

God bless Waziri Atiku Abubakar on his victory
God bless our 'China' man Okwute Peter Obi.
God bless the PDP
God bless Nigeria...
Re: Fayose Campaigns For PDP In Ikere Ekiti(video) by wolexy14(m): 11:33am On Feb 14, 2019
Which fayose ?? E shouldnt even bother cos he wud be disgraced at the poll....even for him domot ....d guy is a failed gov we in ekiti state don reject am teytey.he can only campaign in ikere cos kolapo os from ikere and d people are wiser now ...una go smell pepper
Re: Fayose Campaigns For PDP In Ikere Ekiti(video) by jamezman(m): 11:41am On Feb 14, 2019
adioolayi:

If that's all you have to win votes in the SW then that's an actual intention to rig....
Please point reasonable facts and stop saying incumbent nonsense here..
Re: Fayose Campaigns For PDP In Ikere Ekiti(video) by jrusky(m): 11:47am On Feb 14, 2019
adioolayi:

which incumbent in 2015 didn't win his state in SW....Lagos APC, OYO APC, Ogun APC, Ekiti with massive federal support PDP, Ondo APC, Osun APC. so, what are you talking about

I quoted you from what you said. You said Buhari will win as incumbent with federal might couples with state might is that not what you said?

And I responded Jonathan was defeated he was incumbent with federal might but never work despite having so many states might pls what is your argument now oga? Even in ekiti fayose was send packing so what does incumbent might worth then?
Re: Fayose Campaigns For PDP In Ikere Ekiti(video) by adioolayi(m): 11:48am On Feb 14, 2019
jrusky:

I quoted you from what you said. You said Buhari will win as incumbent with federal might couples with state might is that not what you said?

And I responded Jonathan was defeated he was incumbent with federal might but never work despite having so many states might pls what is your argument now oga? Even in ekiti fayose was send packing so what does incumbent might worth then?
Check the first post you quoted, we were discussing SW....and I stated APC has SW
Re: Fayose Campaigns For PDP In Ikere Ekiti(video) by nameo: 11:52am On Feb 14, 2019
nzeobi:
osun and even ogun.
@bolded, is this true of Oyo. All these persons supporting Atiku?

Someone should plzz confirm
Re: Fayose Campaigns For PDP In Ikere Ekiti(video) by Delaw00(m): 11:52am On Feb 14, 2019
Of the greatest gbagba,of the greatest gbogbo,of the greatest shiwon,of greatest fowon loju,kulukulu temper.
I'm here to solicit for y'all vote,coming this saturday let's come out in mass and vote (AA) no one else but him,a vote for atiku is a vote for a better future.....your vote counts!!!.
Re: Fayose Campaigns For PDP In Ikere Ekiti(video) by Indispensable85(m): 11:53am On Feb 14, 2019
Apc will do a 16-0 over the pdp in Ekiti.
Re: Fayose Campaigns For PDP In Ikere Ekiti(video) by jrusky(m): 11:54am On Feb 14, 2019
adioolayi:

Check the first post you quoted, we were discussing SW....and I stated APC has SW

Oh sorry then maybe I misunderstood you apology for that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VAT, Electricity Tariff Hike: NLC Spoils For War / Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB / Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.