Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

H E L P: They Raped Him! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / H E L P: They Raped Him! (1291 Views)

Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) / 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo / Woman Held Down Her 4-year-old Son While His Stepfather Raped Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

H E L P: They Raped Him! by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 24, 2010
Wonder shall never end! My best friend,collins told me he was going a free man around 8.30pm when suddenlly a ground of hefty men hijacked him on his way. If said he tot dey wanted to fight cos he toasted a fine girl couple of hours back,but to his dismay, they started undressing him till he was naked. If was opportuned to see them but naked too!(about 6 in number) so that was it for the next 2hrs 30mins or so they were on him. By now he's in the hospital in serious pain cos they didn't have mercy on him. Ppl called him names cos they dont want to beliv his story. Wats your view. I don't know wat this world is turning to. Men raping fellow man in nigerian town not even city! I'm feed up. Your view pls,
Re: H E L P: They Raped Him! by InkedNerd(f): 5:35am On Aug 24, 2010
This is a serious matter and those calling him names will surely get what's coming to them. R.ape is wrong regardless of who commits the act. Hmmm, poster why did you mention your friends' name is this post? You mentioning his name is an invasion of his privacy. I don't think the world really needs to know his name.
Re: H E L P: They Raped Him! by Jaideyone(m): 5:45am On Aug 24, 2010
so they bursted his skintos grin thats serious o. grin grin grin
Re: H E L P: They Raped Him! by 1104(f): 10:31am On Aug 24, 2010
^^
and took turns one by one, that collins is really finished~
Re: H E L P: They Raped Him! by fubiluv: 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2010
Were did this happen pls?
Unbelievable.!!!! What is this world turning into?
Re: H E L P: They Raped Him! by omolola3: 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2010
na wa o
Re: H E L P: They Raped Him! by LOVE4BUG(f): 1:03pm On Aug 24, 2010
ohhhhhhh that must have been very sweet(painful). cry cry cry
Re: H E L P: They Raped Him! by Omolola1(f): 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2010
Awww! i pity the guy! lovebug, its bn long, hw u dey?
Re: H E L P: They Raped Him! by saintneo(m): 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2010
190 and Omolola reincarnates again.
Re: H E L P: They Raped Him! by maxtum(m): 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2010
cry cry cry cry his Yansh on don hear Winii!!! i doubt if he would be able to sit down again!! cry cry
Re: H E L P: They Raped Him! by thweraja10: 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2010
Eya poor boy.
Re: H E L P: They Raped Him! by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 25, 2010
stevetboy9:

Wonder shall never end! My best friend,collins told me he was going a free man around 8.30pm when suddenlly a ground of hefty men hijacked him on his way. If said he tot dey wanted to fight cos he toasted a fine girl couple of hours back,but to his dismay, they started undressing him till he was unclothed. If was opportuned to see them but unclothed too!(about 6 in number) so that was it for the next 2hrs 30mins or so they were on him. By now he's in the hospital in serious pain cos they didn't have mercy on him. Ppl called him names cos they dont want to beliv his story. Wats your view. I don't know wat this world is turning to. Men despoiling fellow man in nigerian town not even city! I'm feed up. Your view pls,

Sounds like you witnessed the whole disgusting act. So, what were you doing for 2.5 hours? How come you never called for help?
Re: H E L P: They Raped Him! by kshow1(m): 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2010
OP: Go and tell your stories to the birds
Re: H E L P: They Raped Him! by chickytito: 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2018
I can't believe this happened to a man. I can only imagine what he must have felt inside. grin

Re: H E L P: They Raped Him! by Godmother(f): 9:24am On Oct 24, 2018
My heart goes to your friend. It's a good thing he's receiving treatment. I hope he gets that HIV prevention drug taken within 72 of unprotected sex to prevent stories that touch.
Re: H E L P: They Raped Him! by Shhhh01(f): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2018
Wonder shall never end! My best friend,collins told me he was going a free man around 8.30pm when suddenlly a ground of hefty men hijacked him on his way. If said he tot dey wanted to fight cos he toasted a fine girl couple of hours back,but to his dismay, they started undressing him till he was naked. If was opportuned to see them but naked too!(about 6 in number) so that was it for the next 2hrs 30mins or so they were on him. By now he's in the hospital in serious pain cos they didn't have mercy on him. Ppl called him names cos they dont want to beliv his story. Wats your view. I don't know wat this world is turning to. Men raping fellow man in nigerian town not even city! I'm feed up. Your view pls,
please read this story you posted urself and see if you understand anything. why will u type this kind of thing? u want to wound us?
Re: H E L P: They Raped Him! by Xisnin(m): 11:48am On Oct 24, 2018
What was he wearing?
Was he rude to the men?

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Interview: Wife Speaks Out – Man Beats German Based Wife To Pulp / Female "vampire" Caught In Bloody Biting Attack / Woman Just Back From Austria Killed By Lover On Xmas Day Due To Greed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.