Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Airtel Data Plan In Ghana Has No Expiry Date - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Data Plan In Ghana Has No Expiry Date (1946 Views)

Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan / How To Opt Out Of Etisalat (9mobile) Data Plan Auto-renewal / Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices (2) (3) (4)

Airtel Data Plan In Ghana Has No Expiry Date by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
Them dey scam us for this country

Re: Airtel Data Plan In Ghana Has No Expiry Date by psucc(m): 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
The last time I posted here that all the Companies in Nigeria are scammers, fraudsters and robbers, some people came down on me. This is just another confirmation. More to come.

Re: Airtel Data Plan In Ghana Has No Expiry Date by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
We need a better government that will change all these nonsense

Re: Airtel Data Plan In Ghana Has No Expiry Date by Veiniously: 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
How true is this
Re: Airtel Data Plan In Ghana Has No Expiry Date by ifeanyija(m): 2:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
Re: Airtel Data Plan In Ghana Has No Expiry Date by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
Edoloaded:
Them dey scam us for this country
Without validity many customers will not use their data. Even if they remove data validity period, they way data would get exhausted on time would be alarming.
Re: Airtel Data Plan In Ghana Has No Expiry Date by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2019
By the way did airtel acquire tigo mobile? I know tigo as a gsm operator in Ghana what happened or is it just a name for their product?
Re: Airtel Data Plan In Ghana Has No Expiry Date by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
Dammmmn!....everything is wrong with this cursed shithole!

Re: Airtel Data Plan In Ghana Has No Expiry Date by mikkycoins(m): 5:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
Op you funny. That means you can use 550 mb for more than a year.
Let them give 15 gb above without validity let's see.
By the way kindly give us the cost of the data plan.
Any data plan that is not unlimited ie uncapped is rubbish.
Re: Airtel Data Plan In Ghana Has No Expiry Date by Abudu2000(m): 6:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
that 550 isn't gonna get me through 24hours. my Instagram alone takes 400mb daily, adding like 200mb for YouTube recommendations, Snapchat, etc so validity ain't what we need but unlimited data... in USA and other countries theirs is unlimited but here in this shithole unlimited will cost an arm and leg
Re: Airtel Data Plan In Ghana Has No Expiry Date by JubrilBuhari: 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2019
Abudu2000:
that 550 isn't gonna get me through 24hours. my Instagram alone takes 400mb daily, adding like 200mb for YouTube recommendations, Snapchat, etc so validity ain't what we need but unlimited data... in USA and other countries theirs is unlimited but here in this shithole unlimited will cost an arm and leg
Ntel offers unlimited data but available in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt only.
Re: Airtel Data Plan In Ghana Has No Expiry Date by Omololu001: 6:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Ntel offers unlimited data but available in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt only.
a lot of people I know, are complaining that NTEL network is poor
Re: Airtel Data Plan In Ghana Has No Expiry Date by SkinnyNigga: 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2019
what are you doing in Ghana?
Re: Airtel Data Plan In Ghana Has No Expiry Date by achimotan(m): 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
asuustrike1:
By the way did airtel acquire tigo mobile? I know tigo as a gsm operator in Ghana what happened or is it just a name for their product?

They merged
Re: Airtel Data Plan In Ghana Has No Expiry Date by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
what are you doing in Ghana?
Re: Airtel Data Plan In Ghana Has No Expiry Date by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 15, 2019
achimotan:

They merged
Re: Airtel Data Plan In Ghana Has No Expiry Date by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
psucc:
The last time I posted here that all the Companies in Nigeria are scammers, fraudsters and robbers, some people came down on me. This is just another confirmation. More to come.
How are they scammers?
Re: Airtel Data Plan In Ghana Has No Expiry Date by psucc(m): 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
Thanks. Please patiently follow me
1. take a look at the services offered by the Telcos in Nigeria.
Drop calls, unwanted subscription to VAS, Zapping of data, data expiry, etc.

Do you take coke? If yes, please can you tell us that the quality is ok? No!
Have you tasted gala sausage of late, can you compare the quality as of old when it was the travellers companion?
Have you tasted La Casera, do you know it is the cheapest bleach in town?
Do you Pay electricity bills, does the amount you pay what you consume? Have you applied for meter from the Power holding company, how long does it take for you to get one and at how much?
Have you checked the quality of engine oil in the market? Even the sealed ones are below standards.

asuustrike1:

How are they scammers?
Re: Airtel Data Plan In Ghana Has No Expiry Date by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
psucc:

Have you tasted gala sausage of late, can you compare the quality as of old when it was the travellers companion?
Do you Pay electricity bills, does the amount you pay what you consume? Have you applied for meter from the Power holding company, how long does it take for you to get one and at how much?
Have you checked the quality of engine oil in the market? Even the sealed ones are below standards.

Na wa. This country is beyond repair. I wonder how the regulatory commission work effectively compare to ours
Re: Airtel Data Plan In Ghana Has No Expiry Date by Skmoda360(m): 7:30am On Feb 16, 2019
soulpeppersoup:
We need a better government that will change all these nonsense
I'm telling you and let me clue you .....the problem is coming from the government parastatals that accept those companies in Nigeria.....I wont say more than this....
Re: Airtel Data Plan In Ghana Has No Expiry Date by Skmoda360(m): 7:32am On Feb 16, 2019
Lalasticlala.....we want this thread on front page....please do the needful because we are tired of the rubbish dishing out to us by the government....
Re: Airtel Data Plan In Ghana Has No Expiry Date by Amaechi5(m): 8:54am On Feb 16, 2019
Mods please push this to the front page section, it deserves it better than those wack celeb posts
Re: Airtel Data Plan In Ghana Has No Expiry Date by samsard(m): 11:10am On Feb 16, 2019
We don't need unlimited validity period, we need sizable data or unlimited (if possible) with fair validity and most importantly, affordability!!!

But let's not kid ourselves, mobile/wireless data is not as cheap as we like to make ourselves believe it is. Even in the West, unlimited plans are usually through cable/wired internet services facility networks. So-called unlimited plans always come with some measure of fair usage policy.
Re: Airtel Data Plan In Ghana Has No Expiry Date by ORIJIN201(m): 2:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
samsard:
We don't need unlimited validity period, we need sizable data or unlimited (if possible) with fair validity and most importantly, affordability!!!

But let's not kid ourselves, mobile/wireless data is not as cheap as we like to make ourselves believe it is. Even in the West, unlimited plans are usually through cable/wired internet services facility networks. So-called unlimited plans always come with some measure of fair usage policy.
The only reasonable post on this thread.
I’m sure they don’t even know the costs of running business in the country that has no electricity.
There is a mast in my area here, this thing runs on diesel 24/7. But una want unlimited expiry date and data.
Nigerians are very ignorant. grin
Re: Airtel Data Plan In Ghana Has No Expiry Date by Blastedholligan: 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
I wish I got an Ntel sim. Na unlimited I go just de do.
Re: Airtel Data Plan In Ghana Has No Expiry Date by Blastedholligan: 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
psucc:

nothing is working at all but let's quit complaining and find our own solutions to our problems since we're left to Carter for ourselves.

elephone mobile phones thread / Current Price Of The Samsung Galaxy A50 And A70 / 300 Free Messages: Is That All MTN Could Do?