Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:16 AM

Bashir Ahmed Meets Atiku's Children, Aliyu And Mustapha Abubakar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmed Meets Atiku's Children, Aliyu And Mustapha Abubakar (43686 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Atiku Abubakar At Gov. Diri Father's Funeral / Davido Meets Atiku Abubakar In Osun State (pics, Video) / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmed Meets Atiku's Children, Aliyu And Mustapha Abubakar by dokie: 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
seunmsg:
Nice one, election ain’t war. We all want a better Nigeria even though we disagree on who should lead us into the next four years. Let’s shun violence and vote peacefully on Saturday. Las las, we go all dey alright.

So you are human after all. At some point I started thinking some monikers were softwares programs.
Re: Bashir Ahmed Meets Atiku's Children, Aliyu And Mustapha Abubakar by babakb: 2:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
seunmsg:
Nice one, election ain’t war. We all want a better Nigeria even though we disagree on who should lead us into the next four years. Let’s shun violence and vote peacefully on Saturday. Las las, we go all dey alright.

Now you are talking.........
Re: Bashir Ahmed Meets Atiku's Children, Aliyu And Mustapha Abubakar by asunmoGGMU(m): 2:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
Tomide007:
This guys are not really enemies... One of Atiku's children works at aso rock..... Don't kill yourself over a politician.

Buhari gave Atiku's daughter an appointment in CBN. Morons keep hating themselves on the floor while they keep shortchanging us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmed Meets Atiku's Children, Aliyu And Mustapha Abubakar by babakb: 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2019
Chukwurah003:

The same economy PDP destroyed that Buhari is rebuilding. It is funny that you would even bring that up.

So he is rebuilding an economy by increasing fuel pump to 145 per litre, by paying fuel subsidy after lying that it has been suspended, by calling everyone a thief except his party members, by borrowing huge amounts of money within a short period of time?

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmed Meets Atiku's Children, Aliyu And Mustapha Abubakar by apharm(m): 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
Be wise Nigerians

Re: Bashir Ahmed Meets Atiku's Children, Aliyu And Mustapha Abubakar by MeanChris(m): 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
Gandollaar:
You are very mean Christopher

Lol

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmed Meets Atiku's Children, Aliyu And Mustapha Abubakar by General247: 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
APC = PDP
BUHARI = ATIKU
VOTE FOR AAC

Re: Bashir Ahmed Meets Atiku's Children, Aliyu And Mustapha Abubakar by Memphitz537(m): 2:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
naijapips04:

Show me a buhari supporter that looks better than that guy? They all look like vultures that serious rain has drenched.
E.g. Kayode Odunlamisi
Re: Bashir Ahmed Meets Atiku's Children, Aliyu And Mustapha Abubakar by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
MrFlavvor:
This back and front shit don tire me sef make the election come and be going aswear
And let BBN begin
Re: Bashir Ahmed Meets Atiku's Children, Aliyu And Mustapha Abubakar by RexTramadol1: 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
seunmsg:

So this guy can make sense!

We surely don dey dey alraii
Re: Bashir Ahmed Meets Atiku's Children, Aliyu And Mustapha Abubakar by enemyofprogress: 2:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
Habokiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis don open eye, Nigeria is finished
Re: Bashir Ahmed Meets Atiku's Children, Aliyu And Mustapha Abubakar by hustlekiid: 2:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
MeanChris:
Why is Bashir looking like the Nigerian economy under Buhari? grin
21 savage ���
Re: Bashir Ahmed Meets Atiku's Children, Aliyu And Mustapha Abubakar by Ategberoson(m): 2:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
and yet Igbo zombies want to kill themselves for Atiku

I wish them the fortitude to bear the loss ahead of Atiku defeat
Re: Bashir Ahmed Meets Atiku's Children, Aliyu And Mustapha Abubakar by propsvila: 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
For those of you who have lived in Abuja and are close to this politicians you will agree with me that these guys are not enemies at all. They embrace themselves in the Club and enjoy themselves while ordinary people are killing themselves.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmed Meets Atiku's Children, Aliyu And Mustapha Abubakar by Felixv: 2:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
StillX10:
The PMB guy has surely suffer

compare his complexion with the Atiku guys.

And he is still raising that demonic 4+4 hand signs

Your reasoning does not make sense. You just remind me of those useless girls who bleach their skin

Pure ignorance.
Re: Bashir Ahmed Meets Atiku's Children, Aliyu And Mustapha Abubakar by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
naijapips04:

Show me a buhari supporter that looks better than that guy? They all look like vultures that serious rain has drenched.

Bros clean your mouth, buhari and his dss are coming, loool
Re: Bashir Ahmed Meets Atiku's Children, Aliyu And Mustapha Abubakar by mastermaestro(m): 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
babadeee:
Can you see them grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmed Meets Atiku's Children, Aliyu And Mustapha Abubakar by Online4u: 4:07pm On Feb 14, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl2Dag6yfdc
Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar's Speech on Valentine Day
Today, I want to urge you to come out to vote this Saturday, the 16th of February, 2019. Even if you are not voting for me still come out to vote. This election is about Nigeria, not Atiku Abubakar. Leaders are born and not made.
#AtikuMyVal #AtikuIsBetter #LGNWA #BetterNigeria #GetNigeriaWorkingAgain #DefendYourVote #BetterWithAtiku #AtikuObi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmed Meets Atiku's Children, Aliyu And Mustapha Abubakar by GoldHorse(m): 4:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
StillX10:
The PMB guy has surely suffer

compare his complexion with the Atiku guys.

And he is still raising that demonic 4+4 hand signs

Don't know why you guys think "lighter" is better. While light complexion is great but have you seen an ebony dark chick with shinning black skin before? Make I no go down memory lane I beg.

Black is beautiful my friend.
Re: Bashir Ahmed Meets Atiku's Children, Aliyu And Mustapha Abubakar by Awoleesu(m): 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
forghon:
Celebrating Apc's victory next week

You mean like Yusuf Buhari?
Re: Bashir Ahmed Meets Atiku's Children, Aliyu And Mustapha Abubakar by Cromagnon: 6:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
MeanChris:
Why is Bashir looking like the Nigerian economy under Buhari? grin
you think they are looting like pdp?
Re: Bashir Ahmed Meets Atiku's Children, Aliyu And Mustapha Abubakar by IloveToMess: 6:51pm On Feb 14, 2019
And some Yoruba baboons will want to die for Buhari who don't even care about them nor any other Nigerian except his family and friends..

Atiku is the main man.
Re: Bashir Ahmed Meets Atiku's Children, Aliyu And Mustapha Abubakar by egobetatoday: 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
MrAJQ:
Politics not War. Vote APC and go home
and be prepared to buy a bag of rice for #50,000 grin
Re: Bashir Ahmed Meets Atiku's Children, Aliyu And Mustapha Abubakar by franzis(m): 7:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
4+0

Re: Bashir Ahmed Meets Atiku's Children, Aliyu And Mustapha Abubakar by StillX10(m): 8:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
GoldHorse:

Don't know why you guys think "lighter" is better. While light complexion is great but have you seen an ebony dark chick with shinning black skin before? Make I no go down memory lane I beg.

Black is beautiful my friend.

black is always beautiful sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malami’s ₦5 Billion Rice Mill Construction In Kebbi State- SaharaReporters (Pix) / Photos From Boko Haram's Attack In Borno Today / Army Searches Nnamdi Kanu’s Home For Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.