Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Forex Or Stock Which Should I Invest In ? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Forex Or Stock Which Should I Invest In ? (1211 Views)

FOREX Or CRYPTO: Which Should You Venture Into? / Should I Invest In Real Estate Or Stock? / Should I Invest In Real Estate Or Stock? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Or Stock Which Should I Invest In ? by whitebeard(m): 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
Hello, i want to know which (stock or forex) is more profitable within the course of 6 months provided things go smoothly or otherwise

I also need names of stocks and forex brokers here in nigeria.

Capital: #20,000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Or Stock Which Should I Invest In ? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
Just Google IQ options and you'll make it yourself
Re: Forex Or Stock Which Should I Invest In ? by okeysly(m): 2:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
My brother invest in Derglobal ltd,, check my signature

Re: Forex Or Stock Which Should I Invest In ? by whitebeard(m): 5:48am On Feb 15, 2019
okeysly:
My brother invest in Derglobal ltd,, check my signature
pls tell me more about this
Re: Forex Or Stock Which Should I Invest In ? by steveblue: 6:49am On Feb 15, 2019
Forex is more profitable than stock , because forex deal with liquid access everyday over 4.3 trillions dollar exchange hands all over the world. Also been the biggest financial institute in the world, it doesn't have the tendency to liquidate or go through recession.

The names of good well known brokers includes , Hotforex ,FXTM ....e.t.c
Re: Forex Or Stock Which Should I Invest In ? by negga4al(m): 9:51am On Feb 15, 2019
Forex is way more profitable than stock but it is highly volatile and risk is high; as matter of fact, you can lose 100% of your funds in minutes and vice versa. Stock is less profitable, but safe with almost no risk. Depending on your needs, invest wisely.
Re: Forex Or Stock Which Should I Invest In ? by DivinePips123: 11:57am On Feb 15, 2019
It depends on you. If you want fast increase in your investment with calculated risks, choose forex. If you want slow increase, choose stock.
If you decide to choose forex, kindly subscribe to our PAMM service where your forex account will be connected to ours and you profit as we profit from our trades. We have made a profit of over 186% in just over 3 months of trading, hence, our investment is almost tripled in amount. When we hit 200%, our capital will be triple.
Kindly join our telegram group with the link below for more insights, profit updates and interactions. The group has other subscribers who have joined or planning to join our service.

Re: Forex Or Stock Which Should I Invest In ? by sonofElElyon: 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2019
What's your profit sharing formula? I am interested. Drop your phone number please. I would like to call you

DivinePips123:
It depends on you. If you want fast increase in your investment with calculated risks, choose forex. If you want slow increase, choose stock.
If you decide to choose forex, kindly subscribe to our PAMM service where your forex account will be connected to ours and you profit as we profit from our trades. We have made a profit of over 186% in just over 3 months of trading, hence, our investment is almost tripled in amount. When we hit 200%, our capital will be triple.
Kindly join our telegram group with the link below for more insights, profit updates and interactions. The group has other subscribers who have joined or planning to join our service.
Re: Forex Or Stock Which Should I Invest In ? by DivinePips123: 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
Please join our telegram group and/or send us a mail using the contacts in our signature below.
One love.
Re: Forex Or Stock Which Should I Invest In ? by DivinePips123: 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
sonofElElyon:
What's your profit sharing formula? I am interested. Drop your phone number please. I would like to call you

The system automatically calculates 30% profit at the end of 30 days cycle and credits us with it. For example, if you invested $1,000 And we make an extra profit of $1,000 For you, the system will remove 30% of the profit and credit us while you retain 70% profit. So you will have $1,700 balance. The system starts counting the 30 days immediately you invest. You can withdraw at anytime. It's your money, it's your account only you can have access to your account since you are the only one that knows your password. The system at FXTM is fully automated and secure for everyone.
Kindly send us a mail or join our telegram chat. You will see other investors in the telegram chat and read up the chats.
We are on the verge of launching our customer care number. We will do this very soon.
Kindly bear with us.
Re: Forex Or Stock Which Should I Invest In ? by okeysly(m): 3:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
whitebeard:
pls tell me more about this
Kindly WhatsApp me, 07065855692. I will not only teach you how to make cool $$$, but will show you proofs of payment

(1) (Reply)

Which Lending Facility Has The Best Interest Rate / How To Start Mini Importation - The Complete Guide / 4 Differences Between Cryptocurrency And Forex Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.