Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

I Can Put Your Event Adverts On Facebook: See Picture Inside! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / I Can Put Your Event Adverts On Facebook: See Picture Inside! (695 Views)

See Picture Of A Cake Served To Guests At A Funeral / Place Your Adverts On Our Cd Magazine / The Bride On Keke (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Put Your Event Adverts On Facebook: See Picture Inside! by ifyclose2(m): 7:26am On Aug 24, 2010
Do you know that facebook is the largest social networking site in the world, with over 300 million users? And in Nigeria alone, over 1.6 million people have active facebook accounts. So just imagine the profit potential you will get if you advertise on facebook.

Just visit www.facebookadvert..com to find out how you can achieve this.

In the meantime, I have attached a PDF file to this post as PROOF of one of the adverts which I recently put on facebook. Just click below and download. It is a very small file. If you take a closer look, you will see my name IFEANYI NNAMDI written underneath the picture.
Take care.

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia Wins Again At The Mama2010. / B B / x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.