Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Niger Delta Avengers Vow To Change Buhari's Rule For Atiku Abubakar In Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Vow To Change Buhari's Rule For Atiku Abubakar In Election (455 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Niger Delta Avengers’ Threat To Shutdown Oil Production / Sadiya Farouq Marries Sadique Abubakar In Private Ceremony - Sahara Reporters / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Vow To Change Buhari's Rule For Atiku Abubakar In Election by happysharing: 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
The Niger Delta Avengers group said it hoped to change Buhari’s rule through 2019 Presidential elections and that its preferred choice for president was opposition candidate Atiku Abubakar. https://www.politicoscope.com/niger-delta-avengers-vow-to-change-buharis-rule-for-atiku-abubakar-in-2019-election

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Vow To Change Buhari's Rule For Atiku Abubakar In Election by AtikuMeansJobs: 1:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
I wonder how a human being with his or her senses complete and conscience intact will vote for buhari again, isnt it demonic and wicked? Well I will vote Atiku if he fails I will vote against him in 2023, after all the only constant thing in life is change.Nigerians need Unity, Peace, Orderliness, Joy. Nigerians need PDP, they Atiku/Obi.
You have the choice before you. Chose wisely on Saturday.
Vote PDP, Vote Atiku/Obi for a better Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

INEC POSTPONES ELECTION(BREAKING NEWS) / APC And Buhari Sabotaging INEC Efforts Through Amina Zakari. - PDP / Address By The National Chairman Of The Peoples Democratic Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.