Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Urgent PS3 Update Error - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Urgent PS3 Update Error (1490 Views)

How To Fix COD Mobile Sorry There Was An Error During Google Play Download / Ps4 Users Logged Out Error / Ps3 Update Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent PS3 Update Error by Fatasy(m): 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
Good day house ,I have a PS3 which I play all the time ,but I traveled recently and I just came and I decided to play my game as usual,at ist it said no internal storage found in which i bought another hard drive,after it asked for an update in which I have to use via USB cable,but it always results to error occurred

Any engineer in the house or who knows who can repair it for me.

Re: Urgent PS3 Update Error by crafteck(m): 2:01am On Feb 15, 2019
Replace p3 or change wireless board
Re: Urgent PS3 Update Error by Fatasy(m): 7:48am On Feb 15, 2019
Thanks but how much to change wireless board
crafteck:
Re: Urgent PS3 Update Error by 1899Milan: 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2019
crafteck:

Hi, i have an abandoned ps3 (cech3001a model) with this issue I'd like to repair. I tried updating it sometime back and it got stuck. Can you please advise.
Thanks.
Re: Urgent PS3 Update Error by crafteck(m): 12:57am On Sep 08, 2019
1899Milan:

Hi, i have an abandoned ps3 (cech3001a model) with this issue I'd like to repair. I tried updating it sometime back and it got stuck. Can you please advise.
Thanks.

Usually wireless board
Re: Urgent PS3 Update Error by 1899Milan: 1:24am On Sep 08, 2019
crafteck:

Usually wireless board

Do you offer such repairs?
Re: Urgent PS3 Update Error by crafteck(m): 6:47am On Sep 08, 2019
1899Milan:

Do you offer such repairs?

I used to install about 6-8 ps3s daily, so I update same number daily, that repair would have sent me to village long ago if not that I charged well for each job so when it happens I just give my staff 30k to rush to buy another console. 30 percent of them worked again after wireless ic is changed, you should have noticed the game not connecting to pad wirelessly wellir can't connect to Internet, sometimes it's USB port that leads to it.
Re: Urgent PS3 Update Error by 1899Milan: 9:28am On Sep 08, 2019
crafteck:

I used to install about 6-8 ps3s daily, so I update same number daily, that repair would have sent me to village long ago if not that I charged well for each job so when it happens I just give my staff 30k to rush to buy another console. 30 percent of them worked again after wireless ic is changed, you should have noticed the game not connecting to pad wirelessly wellir can't connect to Internet, sometimes it's USB port that leads to it.

I'll just forget about it then.
Thanks.
Re: Urgent PS3 Update Error by crafteck(m): 9:35am On Sep 08, 2019
1899Milan:

I'll just forget about it then.
Thanks.

Try to WhatsApp me, will direct u 2 an engineer and cement, it will cost like 6k,its 50/50
Re: Urgent PS3 Update Error by czar2k16(m): 11:17am On Sep 08, 2019
crafteck:

Is this issue synonymous with a particular model?!! e.g Fat/Slim/Super Slim or it could happen to any model?!!!
Thanks for your anticipated response
Re: Urgent PS3 Update Error by crafteck(m): 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
czar2k16:

Is this issue synonymous with a particular model?!! e.g Fat/Slim/Super Slim or it could happen to any model?!!!
Thanks for your anticipated response

All ps3s.. Fat as a separate wireless board, it can be swapped easily though that monster isn't worth buying anymore,
Re: Urgent PS3 Update Error by Iseoluwani: 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2019
crafteck:

Usually wireless board

pls i want to buy the ps3 bu i hear people complain about it one way or the other

kindly tell me the challenges of ps3, slim, fat and super slim pls.

tnks
Re: Urgent PS3 Update Error by crafteck(m): 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2019
Iseoluwani:

pls i want to buy the ps3 bu i hear people complain about it one way or the other

kindly tell me the challenges of ps3, slim, fat and super slim pls.

tnks

Buy slim or super slim from a reputable dealer, if there's prob, it would be solved easily
Re: Urgent PS3 Update Error by Iseoluwani: 8:02pm On Sep 12, 2019
crafteck:

Buy slim or super slim from a reputable dealer, if there's prob, it would be solved easily

cost of super slim and slim
Re: Urgent PS3 Update Error by crafteck(m): 4:50am On Sep 13, 2019
Iseoluwani:

cost of super slim and slim

About 40

(1) (Reply)

Custom Game World At Soccermanager.com, Who Is In??? / Ways To Install And Play PSP ISO Games On Ios Devices Without Jailbreak / Offline Football Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.