Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

A Place For Thirty-Somethings - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Place For Thirty-Somethings (15342 Views)

Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) / Www.badoo.com A Place To Meet Any Person In Your City. / Lesbo-ville: The Meet Up Place For Lesbians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by AngelaZ(f): 4:25pm On Jan 13, 2006
Erekidc  kiss
I agree with you totally. A forum is needed for the Matured minds. We can hardly share our issues, feelings and pains, cos some baby wants his/her voice heard also (You really don't have to talk you know).

Matured Mind here, has nothing to do with age (If you know what I mean). So instead of having a forum for 30s up, It should be called "For the Matured minds" or something, where deep talks is disseminated.

Apologies to the immatures, this is with NO hard feelings, Mummy and Daddy just want to talk.
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by nicetohave(m): 4:44pm On Jan 13, 2006
I am disappointed at larger, i never knew he talks aimlessly like that, and hotangel don't worry, i'll ask you how you feel fifteen years from now---if you feel you should be confined to religious and tech room  cheesy we are all young folks and you guys are simply younger, and some courtesies need be given, but if that isnt working then i support the 30's forum, as for me i only recognize my age on paper and act it too---its not just respect people are asking for, they are asking you talk with decency and due consideration for all concerned.............this youre too old slogan only makes me smile, that whoever is saying it either doesnt know what he's talking about or is just being plainly rude, what do you think? youre going to remain 16 or 21 for ever? afterall i can "outdo" most "younger" generations in most things  wink so its not the age factor but the you factor  cool
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by AngelaZ(f): 4:55pm On Jan 13, 2006
nicetohave:

... what do you think? youre going to remain 16 or 21 for ever? afterall i can "outdo" most "younger" generations in most things wink so its not the age factor but the you factor cool

Woo woo wooo, You go boy!

I was acually surprised that came from hotangel too. I'm sure she's not the one, someone must have posted on her behalf.
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by nicetohave(m): 5:00pm On Jan 13, 2006
na so o my sister, sometimes you got to say these things  wink

anyway was just looking at your profile since i never saw your name before, life is indeed beautiful and so are you  cheesy
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by AngelaZ(f): 5:08pm On Jan 13, 2006
Thanks grin
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by dagaro(m): 5:14pm On Jan 13, 2006
Eddy Tells:

CATEGORY PLS

30s AND SINGLE

30s AND MARRIED

30s AND DESPERATE

30s AND DIVORCED

Which CATEGORY did you belong to.
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by EddyTells(m): 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2006
30S AND SINGLE
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by geniusbami(m): 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2006
With due respect, our dear proponent for "A Place For Thirty-Somethings" must have had an extremely boring day, otherwise, he should have seen this blog as a place to really unwind.

My dear people in Nairaland, is is not correct to think that the more you associate with the young the younger you would be at heart, and the more you feel more comfortable in the midst of people with [/i]old school[i] ideas, the quicker grey hair grows on you head.

I'll soon be 34 myself, but I enjoy this site more and more. I more like a 22-year old when it comes to plaing cool
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by AngelaZ(f): 7:13pm On Jan 13, 2006
geniusbami:

With due respect, our dear proponent for "A Place For Thirty-Somethings" must have had an extremely boring day, otherwise, he should have seen this blog as a place to really unwind.

My dear people in Nairaland, is is not correct to think that the more you associate with the young the younger you would be at heart, and the more you feel more comfortable in the midst of people with [/i]old school[i] ideas, the quicker grey hair grows on you head.

I'll soon be 34 myself, but I enjoy this site more and more. I more like a 22-year old when it comes to plaing cool

Cool, no one dispute that fact. An additional will do no harm
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by nicetohave(m): 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cool
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by bagoma(f): 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2006
in total support of this idea.
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by Freewilly(f): 10:33pm On Jan 13, 2006
What would a thirty year old person be doing in this chat forum, Man thats like child abuse if you ask me. this s**t is scary.
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by CimonJorr(m): 7:38am On Jan 14, 2006
When I read through all the comments on this thread, I smile..  grin

I smile when I remember all the intemperate comments I read from different Nairaland posters.. (most of them from the younger generation)..

I smile when I refer to a song that was a hit in the 80's and someone goes like "I've never heard that song before, or of that artist for that matter"..

I smile when I read posts from the "young-ones" who feel they know it all..

I smile when I see posts on some topics which are shorter than 2-3 words, and I wonder why the person even bothered to comment on a topic (maybe as a Nairalander once said: "to get the post count up".. ) [whether quality or quantity is better, time will tell...]

I smile when I come across some posts, written in only God knows what, with the author being under the impression that they are using slang words or "Ebonics.. (like as if the purpose of writing/posting stuff on this forum isn't for public consumption and for people to generally read and understand.. I hope they remember that communication is the essence of making posts..)

The truth is, I smile a lot these days.. shake my head in abandonment, and wonder why it took so long for someone to come out with this brilliant idea..  grin grin grin

As they say "Go On Soun ! ! ! "...

ps.. Does anyone here remember when Cameo was the bomb in R&B??   grin grin
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by nicetohave(m): 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2006
Freewilly:

What would a thirty year old person be doing in this chat forum, Man thats like child abuse if you ask me. this s**t is scary.

and what is a gay/lesbian doing in this forum, fxck that is insulting if you ask me angry cool
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by freshsmile: 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2006
Freewilly:

Can you please tell me where it says teenagers only here? This forum is for all ages! It might just surprise you how many over thirties on this chat forum!
What does an open forum have to do with child abuse?
What gives you the exclusive right to chat and not the thirty somethings?..
ALL US SCARY OLD MONSTERS LURKING ON NIARALAND...ROFLMAO.... (roll on the floor laughing my ass off.....)
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by nferyn(m): 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2006
Freewilly:

The same reason you have as lesbian, maybe. What is scary is that you of all people would start discriminating. This is a community, not a playground for kids (or maybe we're just the guardians and this is the place to talk about pegagogy grin)
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by nicetohave(m): 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2006
gosh nferyn thanks...........someone was almost getting me livid with......... cool
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by prettyH(f): 6:03pm On Jan 14, 2006
Hi guys. please where is Seun because i am tired of talking with no response. Will anything ever be done or will we continue to request for a forum for the older minds.
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by nicetohave(m): 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2006
I guess he's on sabbatical cheesy
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by Seun(m): 7:05pm On Jan 14, 2006
How do you want me to go about building this forum? What would be the topic?
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by erekihc: 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2006
Seun,

Let’s keep it easy. Give us a link (Child Board) anywhere suitable and visible called 30 somethings, and let us worry about the Subjects. That way you wouldn’t have to duplicate topics or create any sort of alienation.
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by Freewilly(f): 9:24pm On Jan 14, 2006
Oh.....I'm sorry don't want you guys to leave we gonna miss you guys. I think we all need to have some mediation first before any drastic actions are taken,
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by mizkay(f): 10:54pm On Jan 14, 2006
so the emm *coughs* 'restroom' has been created - *wondering* ---- I still dont see the rationale behind it? What were you guys going to share/say/ponder on/evoke? Just a question.......loads of leaping frogs apparently are already *peeing* in the 'restroom'.........at some point it will need a wash if it's not properly emmm......tagged/used!
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by Freewilly(f): 12:32am On Jan 15, 2006
mizkay:

so the emm *coughs* 'restroom' has been created - *wondering* ---- I still don't see the rationale behind it? What were you guys going to share/say/ponder on/evoke? Just a question.loads of leaping frogs apparently are already *peeing* in the 'restroom'.........at some point it will need a wash if it's not properly emmm.tagged/used!

LMFAO......Girl that was funny, I have to use that on my guy friends.
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by mizkay(f): 1:28am On Jan 15, 2006
Freewilly:

LMFAO.Girl that was funny, I have to use that on my guy friends.

hahahahaha.....look Freewilly, I tire o!

Moral of posting: Most men are DAFT!
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by nicetohave(m): 4:49am On Jan 15, 2006
apparently the ones you know or have come across, and i wonder why.... cool
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by bagoma(f): 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy
i wonder why o as well
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by mizkay(f): 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2006
bagoma:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy
i wonder why o as well

Bagoma.....I join your ranks in the wondering......
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by AngelaZ(f): 8:17am On Jan 16, 2006
Freewilly and Mizkay would you just Shut Up and Grow up ! There are hundreds of your agemates or even younger on the forum and are not exhibiting their ... shocked
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by EddyTells(m): 9:57am On Jan 16, 2006
IGNORANCE, , STUPIDITY, OR IS IT CHILDISHNESS

Daft people attract their likes.
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by mizkay(f): 10:47am On Jan 16, 2006
AngelaZ:

Freewilly and Mizkay would you just Shut Up and Grow up ! There are hundreds of your agemates or even younger on the forum and are not exhibiting their ... shocked

Darling.....would you PLEASE give us (or perhaps me) some R-E-S-P-E-C-T....there's no need for that..merci
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by AngelaZ(f): 11:27am On Jan 16, 2006
mizkay:

Darling.would you PLEASE give us (or perhaps me) some R-E-S-P-E-C-T.there's no need for that..merci

Aaa Ha, Thats the Word R.E.S.P.E.C.T, You are welcome to the 30s Up or Matured Minds forum. grin

Mizkay, I love you, just don't be offended. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nutty Whatsapp Hot Chat Group. 10 Babes 5 Guys / An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM / ***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.