Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Gotv Are Scammers! They Are Criminally Minded - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gotv Are Scammers! They Are Criminally Minded (1470 Views)

Doctors Who Reject Gunshot Victims Are Criminally Liable, Lagos Police Warns / Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" / Scammers New Tactics (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gotv Are Scammers! They Are Criminally Minded by CleanTech(m): 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
I did my recharge of 2,500 naira for the Gotv max yesterday into IUC4613113860.. and up till now i yet to get what i paid for... i have not been upgraded to the GOtv Max. I have called and called and they are not even picking calls...

They have been on my neck to recharge and they call me always to remind me to recharge, now i have done that and they stop picking up calls...

This is criminal, how can someone pay for a service that is not been given to him.. i will file a case against them for the two days that they have not upgraded me to what i paid for... Enough is a enough if they do it to other people i for one will not take it..

Please take this to the front page if you can. Evey kobo count... they are supposed to have an automatic systems that as you pay it will upgrade itself... i couldn't watch the programme i wanted to watch and it gave me a heart attack i have to go to my friends house to watch it. Let them wait for my lawyer...

Re: Gotv Are Scammers! They Are Criminally Minded by fykes(m): 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
Calm down...stand down ur frustration it takes 48hrs.
Re: Gotv Are Scammers! They Are Criminally Minded by deltateam: 2:41pm On Feb 14, 2019
fykes:

48 freaking hours! Who does that?
Re: Gotv Are Scammers! They Are Criminally Minded by CleanTech(m): 2:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
deltateam:

48 freaking hours! Who does that?

48hours? You Guys can hear..... and it has started counting since yesterday!!! They are Criminally minded...
Re: Gotv Are Scammers! They Are Criminally Minded by CleanTech(m): 2:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
fykes:

Call it frustration all you like!!!! They are Criminally minded.. Nigerians eyes will soon open just like what happened to MTN is coming for DSTV soon.... i am just waiting since this is the 3rd time it ia happening and believe me it will be the last!!!!!!!!

Take money for services not given, they cheat innocent Nigeria. With all the money they make they cant have enough customer agents that attend to their customers..

Can they do it in South Africa Good for nothing company (DSTV) #DStvtheif #Dstvcriminal why have they refused to pick up calls. Small companies have toll free calls. They are useless company...
Re: Gotv Are Scammers! They Are Criminally Minded by deltateam: 3:01pm On Feb 14, 2019
CleanTech:

48hours? You Guys can hear..... and it has started counting since yesterday!!! They are Criminally minded...

Is it your first time of recharging? Maybe you should also enquire from your neighbours.
Re: Gotv Are Scammers! They Are Criminally Minded by CleanTech(m): 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
deltateam:

Is it your first time of recharging? Maybe you should also enquire from your neighbours.

No!! It always happened all the time... and it was in their main office i recharge it.. what is always the excuses
Re: Gotv Are Scammers! They Are Criminally Minded by fykes(m): 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
CleanTech:

Call it frustration all you like!!!! They are Criminally minded.. Nigerians eyes will soon open just like what happened to MTN is coming for DSTV soon.... i am just waiting since this is the 3rd time it ia happening and believe me it will be the last!!!!!!!!

Take money for services not given, they cheat innocent Nigeria. With all the money they make they cant have enough customer agents that attend to their customers..

Can they do it in South Africa Good for nothing company (DSTV) #DStvtheif #Dstvcriminal why have they refused to pick up calls. Small companies have toll free calls. They are useless company...
the problem with us in Naija is that we don't read... I am sure u didn't read the terms & conditions associated with the promo offer.
Very few people actually read terms and conditions.
I don't know if u have any problems with dstv or gotv or their business model, but pls.. The T&A of the promo says u pay, after 48hrs, they top up 700N and connect you to gotv Max.
Maybe the customer care agent should have explained it to u
Re: Gotv Are Scammers! They Are Criminally Minded by todaynewsreview: 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2019
CleanTech:

Bro, same thing is presently happening to my neighbour. His own was even since last week Friday. This their Max promo is pure scam.
Re: Gotv Are Scammers! They Are Criminally Minded by todaynewsreview: 3:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
fykes:

the problem with us in Naija is that we don't read... I am sure u didn't read the terms & conditions associated with the promo offer.
Very few people actually read terms and conditions.
I don't know if u have any problems with dstv or gotv or their business model, but pls.. The T&A of the promo says u pay, after 48hrs, they top up 700N and connect you to gotv Max.
Maybe the customer care agent should have explained it to u
That's not true bro. It's exactly one week today since my neighbour did his. Nothing yet. If he permits, I will share his IUC number here.
Re: Gotv Are Scammers! They Are Criminally Minded by deltateam: 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
CleanTech:

No!! It always happened all the time... and it was in their main office i recharge it.. what is always the excuses

If it always happen all the time and someone said it takes 48 hours then it may be normal if you ask me unless you want to change to another company.
Re: Gotv Are Scammers! They Are Criminally Minded by CleanTech(m): 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
fykes:

You have been taking on Gotv behalf right.. Today makes it the 3rd day after my recharge and nothing yet.. it is far above the 48hours. See for yourself

They are Criminally minded.. GOtv are thieves...... period

Re: Gotv Are Scammers! They Are Criminally Minded by Enniez2018(m): 7:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
Ha, imagine they called me too but I ran the guy on phone off that I wasn't interested since I'm used to Gotv thieving antics

Re: Gotv Are Scammers! They Are Criminally Minded by Dollabiz: 11:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
people.still.use paytv.when.you have.free to air . better get on jiji Nnd.search.for free to air package.by ctytechnologies. buy equipments and install watch great channels without monthly subscription

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Orders As A Fiverr Newbie / Check Out This Twitter Post Of The Richest Man ' Jeff Bezos ' / Contact Me For Your Paypal Creation Say No To Paypal Limit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.