Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

How Move From Engineering To Environmental Department - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Move From Engineering To Environmental Department (345 Views)

Cybercrime: A Threat To Environmental Sustainability / (GST 122): Cybercrime: A Threat To Environmental Sustainability / UNIOSUN Lecturer, Sesan, Seen Flogging 200 Level English Department Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Move From Engineering To Environmental Department by Goldenboy333(m): 2:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
Hello, fellow nairalanders I'm confused I got admission recently to Atbu to study mechanical engineering, production option but due to the situation of this country I'm worried on the job prospects and how lucrative the course is in this nija I don't want a situation where i grad and begin to regret. All the explanation given me on the course I'm not satisfied. I want an experience fellow egine to sincerely advised me on weather to continue or change to any environmental course .

(1) (Reply)

Breaking.nigerians Spent 3.15trillion On Airtime In 2018 / Take The Risk By Ben Carson - Get This Book / Can I Study Biology Education In UI Without Physics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.