Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Samsung Galaxy S6 And Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Receives New Update - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S6 And Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Receives New Update (477 Views)

Tecno Camon cm beats samsung s6 edge in benchmark. Pics / Uk Used Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus(sold) / Sold..Samsung Galaxy S6 EDGE + 32gig 95k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S6 And Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Receives New Update by Techskye: 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
It is almost four years now since the release of the Samsung Galaxy S6 and the Samsung Galaxy S6 EDGE. A new Android update has been released today for these two Samsung device.

Since the release of the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge four years ago, the device has continue to receive update everyone month.

The January 2019 update for S6 and S6 Edge is for Samsung users in United Arab Emirates. This update is going to focus on performance improvement in the devices.
A long time ago, Samsung g remove the S6 series from the list of device that will receive monthly and quarterly update. In July 2018, S6 receives security update and is expected to receive security update for some time.

How to update: https://techskye.com/2019/02/14/samsung-galaxy-s6-and-galaxy-s6-edge-receives-new-update/
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 And Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Receives New Update by suraj1st: 12:04am On Feb 15, 2019
Hello everyone, I need information on how to unlock Verizon Samsung s6 SM-G920VVRU4DRE1 ( Android 7.0 ) bootloader. I can't dial ussd on the phone and I was told the only way out is to root it and install custom rom. But I have to unlock bootloader first before rooting. Kindly assist. I need the information badly because I can't use Gtbank code on it. Thanks
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 And Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Receives New Update by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 15, 2019
suraj1st:
Hello everyone, I need information on how to unlock Verizon Samsung s6 SM-G920VVRU4DRE1 ( Android 7.0 ) bootloader. I can't dial ussd on the phone and I was told the only way out is to root it and install custom rom. But I have to unlock bootloader first before rooting. Kindly assist. I need the information badly because I can't use Gtbank code on it. Thanks
visit xdadevelopers.com for help. Just search through.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno camon CX AIR For Sale! / Smartphone Market Grows For First Time Since 2015, Mobile Phone Sales Drop 1.9% / Glo Special Data Offer Closed !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.