Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

NTA Captures The Crowd At The Stadium In Katsina. Buhari Is Legendary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NTA Captures The Crowd At The Stadium In Katsina. Buhari Is Legendary (3978 Views)

Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) / Terrorists Wearing Hijab Attack Police Checkpoint In Katsina, Buhari's State / 'See How Hurricane Atiku Invaded Katsina, Buhari's State' - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NTA Captures The Crowd At The Stadium In Katsina. Buhari Is Legendary by Officialpdpnig: 3:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
Unlike AIT who refused to pan the camera around the stadium when Atiku was in Katsina and kept it on one portion of the stadium, NTA has shown that the entire stadium is packed full with pitch also packed full.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWbFS1CFES8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7fMyadjm8Q

Mynd44, Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: NTA Captures The Crowd At The Stadium In Katsina. Buhari Is Legendary by ashacot: 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2019
I REEAT AGAIN, IPOB ANY HOPE

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NTA Captures The Crowd At The Stadium In Katsina. Buhari Is Legendary by Naijaguy12345(m): 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2019
Developer over to you ! Or better still lagoon calling.

7 Likes

Re: NTA Captures The Crowd At The Stadium In Katsina. Buhari Is Legendary by Caseless: 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
The eastern pigs are in sifia pain.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NTA Captures The Crowd At The Stadium In Katsina. Buhari Is Legendary by BoboKush(m): 3:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
Articulate obediently

2 Likes

Re: NTA Captures The Crowd At The Stadium In Katsina. Buhari Is Legendary by Movic1(m): 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NTA Captures The Crowd At The Stadium In Katsina. Buhari Is Legendary by Born2Breed(f): 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2019

3 Likes

Re: NTA Captures The Crowd At The Stadium In Katsina. Buhari Is Legendary by olajizz01(m): 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
Atiku will receive the beaten of his life on Saturday.

1 Like

Re: NTA Captures The Crowd At The Stadium In Katsina. Buhari Is Legendary by dannybrasky(m): 4:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
Massive though.
Re: NTA Captures The Crowd At The Stadium In Katsina. Buhari Is Legendary by olajizz01(m): 4:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
In the whole 19 states of north,Atiku will be struggling to win just two.

Don't doubt about it.

Re: NTA Captures The Crowd At The Stadium In Katsina. Buhari Is Legendary by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2019
dannybrasky:
Massive though.

Kastina alamajiris has no pvc
Re: NTA Captures The Crowd At The Stadium In Katsina. Buhari Is Legendary by magoo10(m): 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin
Re: NTA Captures The Crowd At The Stadium In Katsina. Buhari Is Legendary by olajizz01(m): 4:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Kastina alamajiris has no pvc
Continue consoling yourself.

Re: NTA Captures The Crowd At The Stadium In Katsina. Buhari Is Legendary by alhassanyusuf29(m): 4:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
Nyamuri flat.heads it's not late to repent

2 Likes

Re: NTA Captures The Crowd At The Stadium In Katsina. Buhari Is Legendary by Escalze(m): 4:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
They only came to pay their last respect to the legendary dullard because they know he will will be coming home soon

1 Like

Re: NTA Captures The Crowd At The Stadium In Katsina. Buhari Is Legendary by Mariory(m): 4:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
Chai!
Re: NTA Captures The Crowd At The Stadium In Katsina. Buhari Is Legendary by 46O1CE: 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2019
Mark my words .
Only the margin in Katsina votes will gulp up the margin in the entire southeast.

4 Likes

Re: NTA Captures The Crowd At The Stadium In Katsina. Buhari Is Legendary by TIGRITIS: 4:51pm On Feb 14, 2019
In another news, ipobians have started burning card readers because they have vowed to boycott the election in compliance with nnamdi kanu's directive.

The good people of adamawa said they have no business voting a criminal as they have image to protect.

Pigs are the only animals following the Cameroonian thief up and down because he promised to make them rich.

That is why pigs have already won the election for the thief on social media with a margin of 20m. Infact, the thief in company of ffk, omokriminal, fayose etc has started packing his load into aso rock.

Wetin buhari go do this thief and his Pigs in 2 days time eh, even the devil himself will be shocked.

2 Likes

Re: NTA Captures The Crowd At The Stadium In Katsina. Buhari Is Legendary by Peacemaker5128: 5:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
Kikikikikikikikikikiki
IPOB are in severe pains

Re: NTA Captures The Crowd At The Stadium In Katsina. Buhari Is Legendary by brandmix: 5:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
Of course they will come out. They are the biggest beneficiaries of the mammoth nepotism that Buhari represents.

Thoes who work in Federal agencies will understand.

Buhari wouldn't know a vision for this country even if it hit him smack on his ballz grin

Anyway, a nation gets the leaders they deserve. To this end, i believe that we derserve buhari. Yes we do, and thats why he will win again smiley Why else would the majority of Nigerians legitimately vote him in 4 years ago.

Our civilisation has not evolved to the point where the majority of the people have the mental function to think for themselves and logically discern truth from horse shit.

If we could, wouldn't we have known (like some of us did)that APC's promises 4 years ago where nonsensical.

Wouldn't we have asked "HOW" the truely clueless one planned to achieve his campaign promises.

Come to think of it, what makes democracy so good. If i am to have an election in a class of 10 people, and 8 of them are sheer idiots, by design, an idiot will be the leader tongue.

Bottom line....that people are educated does not mean they are civilized. cool
Re: NTA Captures The Crowd At The Stadium In Katsina. Buhari Is Legendary by Chipink(f): 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
undecided
Re: NTA Captures The Crowd At The Stadium In Katsina. Buhari Is Legendary by ayomilore: 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2019
olajizz01:
In the whole 19 states of north,Atiku will be struggling to win just two.

Don't doubt about it.

Guy why now. You are bad. A whole Turaki Adamawa.

1 Like

Re: NTA Captures The Crowd At The Stadium In Katsina. Buhari Is Legendary by deji68: 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin grin na send off party nau
Re: NTA Captures The Crowd At The Stadium In Katsina. Buhari Is Legendary by TIGRITIS: 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
[s]
brandmix:
Of course they will come out. They are the biggest beneficiaries of the mammoth nepotism that Buhari represents.

Buhari wouldn't know a vision for this country even if it hit him smack on his ballz grin

Anyway, a nation gets the leaders they deserve. To this end, i believe that we derserve buhari. Yes we do, and thats why he will win again smiley Why else would the majority of Nigerians legitimately vote him in 4 years ago.

Our civilisation has not evolved to the point where the majority of the people have the mental function to think for themselves and logically discern truth from horse shit.

If we could, wouldn't we have known (like some of us did)that APC's promises 4 years ago where nonsensical.

Wouldn't we have asked "HOW" the truely clueless one planned to achieve his campaign promises.

Come to think of it, what makes democracy so good. If i am to have an election in a class of 10 people, and 8 of them are sheer idiots, by design, an idiot will be the leader tongue.

[/s]
1. They are the beneficiaries of nepotism yet you said they will not vote him.

2. They are the beneficiaries of his nepotism yet you believe they will rather vote a thief against themselves.

3. You know the votes of 2 northern states will submerge those of the entire east, yet you keep deceiving yourself that atiku has won already

4. Civilisation is not about enriching few friends from the govt coffers, no civilised nation does that.

5. Nigerians will vote buhari for the second time regardless of your endless wailing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NTA Captures The Crowd At The Stadium In Katsina. Buhari Is Legendary by BluntBoy(m): 7:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
46O1CE:
Mark my words .
Only the margin in Katsina votes will gulp up the margin in the entire southeast.

Their eyes go soon clear.

I can't wait for Baba's second term. It would be a long ride for these thieves and their supporters.

1 Like

Re: NTA Captures The Crowd At The Stadium In Katsina. Buhari Is Legendary by BluntBoy(m): 7:26pm On Feb 14, 2019
brandmix:

Handkerchiefs to wipe your tears would be available as early as Saturday evening.
Re: NTA Captures The Crowd At The Stadium In Katsina. Buhari Is Legendary by brandmix: 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
1. They are the beneficiaries of nepotism yet you said they will not vote him.

2. They are the beneficiaries of his nepotism yet you believe they will rather vote a thief against themselves.

3. You know the votes of 2 northern states will submerge those of the entire east, yet you keep deceiving yourself that atiku has won already

4. Civilisation is not about enriching few friends from the govt coffers, no civilised nation does that.

5. Nigerians will vote buhari for the second time regardless of your endless wailing.

What in God's name are you saying.

My friend i know reading and comprehension are not the same thing, but at least make an effort undecided

1) i said they WILL him vote because they are biggest beneficiaries not the other way round

2)i have no clue what you are mumbling about in this point

3)read clearly, i said Buhari will win despite his incompetence and this is majorly due to the fact that based on our current level of evolution, millions of people like you will still vote with their asse*s instead of their brains.

4)where in my post did you see me define civilization as enrichment. Where in my post did u see me endorse Atiku? Nigga read!!!

5)read my post..i said Nigerians like yourself will vote for him. Cos in a democratic setting with a class of 10 people where 8 are sheer idiots, and idiot will surely emerge the leader.
Re: NTA Captures The Crowd At The Stadium In Katsina. Buhari Is Legendary by TIGRITIS: 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
[s]
brandmix:

What in God's name are you saying.

My friend i know reading and comprehension are not the same thing, but at least make an effort undecided

1) i said they WILL him vote because they are biggest beneficiaries not the other way round

2)i have no clue what you are mumbling about in this point

3)read clearly, i said Buhari will win despite his incompetence and this is majorly due to the fact that based on our current level of evolution, millions of people like you will still vote with their asse*s instead of their brains.

4)where in my post did you see me define civilization as enrichment. Where in my post did u see me endorse Atiku? Nigga read!!!

5)read my post..i said Nigerians like yourself will vote for him. Cos in a democratic setting with a class of 10 people where 8 are sheer idiots, and idiot will surely emerge the leader.
[/s]
Stop posting dogshits in a public domain.
Re: NTA Captures The Crowd At The Stadium In Katsina. Buhari Is Legendary by TIGRITIS: 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
brandmix:

Sighs

They revert to insult when their grey matter reaches its upper limit.

Accept the fact. tongue

Niggar you cant read. grin

Your type probably got F9 in english due to consistent stabbing of english comprehension. tongue.

FYI its not "dogshits", its simply "dogshit". Something I'm sure you are very familiar with seeing how your stupidity is oozing accross the internet with reckless abandon.
Okay, but the highlighted is spelt "English" not "english".

Stupidity?

Pls, look in the mirror, you will see exactly what you wrote up there.

You are free to register 50 monikers for the trolling, you will always meet me.

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Assembly Passes N672.9bn Appropriation Bill Into Law / See What A North American Said About Nigeria / See The Message I Got From A Loan App And Here's My Short Swift Reply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.