Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,211 members, 7,836,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Room And Parlour Self-contained - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Room And Parlour Self-contained (384 Views)

How Many Blocks Would It Take To Complete This Self Contained Units? / Total Package: 290k For Room And Parlour Self Contain To Let Around Ikotun / How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Room And Parlour Self-contained by birdie: 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
Are you in need of a room and parlour self-contained apartment at Awoyaya? Please contact me and I can create one for you from my big 4-bedroom bungalow at behind Mayfair Gardens, very good location that is not far from the road/the expressway.

Price is 350k agreement and commission inclusive.
Re: Room And Parlour Self-contained by ebiproperties(m): 7:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
If u need my services am a property consultant here is my whatsapp line 08033353969
Re: Room And Parlour Self-contained by birdie: 1:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
ebiproperties:
If u need my services am a property consultant here is my whatsapp line 08033353969

Okay sir.
Will whatsapp you now
Re: Room And Parlour Self-contained by kaze4blues(m): 4:55am On Feb 16, 2019
I urgently need a room for one month rent around iganmu, costain, orile, surulere and other nearby axis.

Kindly let me know if you have any

(1) (Reply)

Properties And Lands For Sale Or Let In Abeokuta And The South West. / Public Toilet For Lease Or Sale / Bridge In Lagos At The Edge Of Collapsing (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.