Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! (6521 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: You Have Shot Your Self In The Leg Huriwa Tells Appeal Court / Nnamdi Kanu: You Must Speak Up Now, FENRAD Charges South East Governors / Breaking: The Nnamdi Kanu You See Now Is Ramzi From Lebanon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by Buharifanatic: 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
all of a sudden kanu is a fraud because he said the truth cheesy cheesy cheesy

most of you dont think properly, if you really want biafra even if you are offered president's seat, you will stand your ground, not caving in over a VP slot, you think if it was obi running as the forerunner, the north will look your way, kanu is correct, no one will take biafra serious going forward since you sold your dreams for a VP slot, how does obi actualize biafra? is he going to force atiku to let igbos go? what does supporting atiku do for the igbos? some of you dont think at all, from the looks of things, its obvious that most of you shouting biafra werent serious, you just wanted national attention

if atiku wins or looses thanks to people like the op, biafra dream is dead

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by Jman06(m): 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
Preshy561:

I hear you.
The election will be rigged, and all who cursed Kano will turn back to him till another 4 years.
Nobody will turn to Kanu because we have seen that he's a coward!

Like I said before, this election will be too hot for Buhari to rig.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by Preshy561(f): 5:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
Jman06:
Nobody will turn to Kanu because we have seen that he's a coward!

Like I said before, this election will be too hot for Buhari to rig.
You lied.

Buhari has written the election results.

Go and sleep and don't disturb yourself.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by Jman06(m): 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

There will be no rigging. Atiku will be thoroughly defeated in North West, North East and South West. NORTH Central will be shared. Akpabio and Amaechi will bring substantial votes in Akwaibom and Rivers states while the votes of the South East will highly supressed because there won't be any writing of results...

Everything points to a dismal outing for Atiku. grin
OK then, stay in Lagos and be analysing results for northerners! Saturday is not far!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by banom(m): 5:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
the way yorubas are creating user names in this forum with igbo names and claiming to be igbo is alarming . all in a bid to make it look like we igbos have turned against Nnamdi Kanu.

nawa oo.

Amaka the only igbo name you know because Tuface sang it. lol. you should have as well answered Anuofia, its also an igbo name.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by LieDetector(m): 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
I'm currently in Aba and an Atiku supporter but I must admit the Nnamdi Kanu's effect might downplay all Atiku labored for.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by maestroferdi: 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

It is the highest degree of naivety to think Buhari will lose next tomorrow.. African President? grin grin grin

You make me laugh...

Buhari will lose...You better get that into your thick skull!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by Jman06(m): 6:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
Preshy561:

You lied.

Buhari has written the election results.

Go and sleep and don't disturb yourself.
It is this kind of doubt and fear of the unknown that may eventually lead to the election being rigged.

Let's come out en masse and vote first!

1 Like

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by nwanyionitsha: 6:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
NothingDoMe:
I don't know why the worry. Elections will hold and people will vote
The worry is i hope the police will be up on their duty on that Saturday to protect people. I don't understand why they looked the other way and allowed ipob to destroy bill boards and all.
Thank God the Niger delta has spoken against this.
The confidence that people will be protected is really needed.
Now i accept ipob is a terror group -terrorizing SE voters.
I hope they are listed international terror group after elections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by nwanyionitsha: 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
Amarabae:

Very foolish idiot.
Many prominent igbos that sympathized with him are now disassociating themselves from him
The most painful of them all is the way he messed up Abaribe and his other sureties.
Kanu is an animal. I am so happy the way we have taken a stand.
Chukwu dalu na anyi nwe ofuobi.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by Godsonx2012: 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
Amarabae:
What a fraudster.
A criminal
A desperate opportunist.
I regretted the times and days I ignorantly supported the foolish being
He was a close ally of Uwazuruike and both of them defrauded the massob members ,
Uwazuruike was later arrested by the Obasanjo regime and was imprisoned and later settled with millions of naira to quit the agitation,
He accepted!
But did not share the money with fellow fraudster Nnamdi kanu,
They separated.
Immediately the albino criminal went and opened his own association IPOB.
Thinking that goodluck Jonathan will settle him but he was disappointed.
Buhari came, he jumped on some emotional fragile Igbos who were still sad about GEJ defeat and brainwashed them .
He was later arrested by buhari led administration,and freed after being bribed in the prison on this condition.
To deploy a strategy that will reduce PDP votes in the SE/SS so that Buhari will coast to victory because they are aware that a northern PDP presidential candidate will divide Northern votes.
The fraudster accepted the bribe!
Forget about the Jubril story, it was a camouflage to make it look as if he is not in any league with APC.
Dear kanu.
You are a criminal!
United Nation did not give you any referendum,
You just want to carry out ur own part of the deal,
The sit at home, your tactics to reduce Atiku votes in the East and aid Buhari to win. But you fail!
We IGBOS will come out and vote massively on 16th.
I disassociate myself from any of kanu led Ipob sympathism.

You led many to death with your fraudulent game and you took bribe and was enjoying in Israel while your family are in UK.
Only to jump out to shout Sit at home because election is here and you want to play your part of the deal you have with APC.
You failed.
Look around and see how Many Igbo Ipob sympathisers are disowning you.
That should teach you a lesson.
You are irrelevant in Igbo land and we will prove that by Saturday.
Biafra is a Nobel agitation but it will not be hijacked by criminals and fraudsters.
Ndewo

But he was once your hero. Hypoctrites. He only became your enemy because his call for election boycott will hurt your Igbo brother, Obi, from becoming the Vice President.
Why did you quickly throw away your "Biafla or Death" just for a mere "spare tire Vice President Post"?

And we can't remember how you were raising a dust, threatening that Igbos would boycott the election and PDP would lose the if Atiku did not pick his vice from your region?
Also, is it not because you think you have a chance of producing the next Vice President and potentially the president in either 2023 or 2027 that your erstwhile hero, Nnamdi Kanu has now become your sworn enemy because he's telling his followers to boycott the election on Saturday, which would certainly harm PDP? You see, you guys are just senseless hypocrites who criticize and condemn Yorubas for supporting their own and their interests while you do same if not more.
My own is that we must not hear any Biafla or death after this election because you are certain to lose again as always. Yorubas wll not abadon their son and interest. Omo eni ko se'di bebere ki a fi ileke si idi omo elomiran.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by Omololu001: 6:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
The worry is i hope the police will be up on their duty on that Saturday to protect people. I don't understand why they looked the other way and allowed ipob to destroy bill boards and all.
people like you wailed when the FG led by buhari listed them as a terror group.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by Godsonx2012: 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
; D grin grin grin

Don't discard him yet...You will Surely need him after the declaration of Presidential election on Monday... grin grin grin

Bookmark this post.

You are very correct sir.
Only that their wailing this time around will not be taken seriously by no one!
If we hear biafra or death after they must have lost this election as usual, they'll be fed with muddy water.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by Omololu001: 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
Godsonx2012:

But he was once your hero. Hypoctrites. He only became your enemy because his call for election boycott will hurt your Igbo brother, Obi, from becoming the Vice President.
Why did you quickly throw away your "Biafla or Death" just for a mere "spare tire Vice President Post"?

And we can't remember how you were raising a dust, threatening that Igbos would boycott the election and PDP would lose the if Atiku did not pick his vice from your region?
Also, is it not because you think you have a chance of producing the next Vice President and potentially the president in either 2023 or 2027 that your erstwhile hero, Nnamdi Kanu has now become your sworn enemy because he's telling his followers to boycott the election on Saturday, which would certainly harm PDP? You see, you guys are just senseless hypocrites who criticize and condemn Yorubas for supporting their own and their interests while you do same if not more.
My own is that we must not hear any Biafla or death after this election because you are certain to lose again as always. Yorubas wll not abadon their son and interest. Omo eni ko se'di bebere ki a fi ileke si idi omo elomiran.
yeebos are very foolish people, do you see the way one now agree with the FG that IPOB is a terrorist group.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by NothingDoMe: 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Lol. For the obvious reason that they think it will favour them. However it will become obvious that the FG is a supporter terrorism cheesy
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by nwanyionitsha: 6:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
modath:

It's too late to say sorry. wink
It is never too late as far as there is life.
No matter what, our feelings about buhari wont change even if he wins. Igbos are amongst the least number of people facing hardship. At least they aren't in idp camps.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by Amarabae(f): 6:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
Godsonx2012:

Mr man, we are in democracy,
There are Igbos who will come out to vote for Buhari/Osibanjo and Yorubas who will vote for Atiku!/Obi.
Nothing like interest.
Stop being tribalistic, can't go that low with you.
Whether APC or PDP, we Igbos will vote,
Case closed

3 Likes

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by Corrinthians(m): 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
Lord have mercy!!

All because of a useless Cameroonian Thief!!

Modath, are you seeing what I'm seeing?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by Amarabae(f): 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
The most painful of them all is the way he messed up Abaribe and his other sureties.
Kanu is an animal. I am so happy the way we have taken a stand.
Chukwu dalu na anyi nwe ofuobi.
Daalu.
Imagine a brat that thinks that Igbo nation is in his palm.
Even asari dokubo has dumped him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by Godsonx2012: 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2019
Omololu001:
yeebos are very foolish people, do you see the way one now agree with the FG that IPOB is a terrorist group.

Wonders they say shall never end. He has now suddenly become their arch enemy. Pretenders.
PMB/PYO on point.
4 X 4 NEXST LEVEL till 2023 and beyond!

6 Likes

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by Corrinthians(m): 6:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
Amarabae:
What a fraudster.
A criminal
A desperate opportunist.
I regretted the times and days I ignorantly supported the foolish being
He was a close ally of Uwazuruike and both of them defrauded the massob members ,
Uwazuruike was later arrested by the Obasanjo regime and was imprisoned and later settled with millions of naira to quit the agitation,
He accepted!
But did not share the money with fellow fraudster Nnamdi kanu,
They separated.
Immediately the albino criminal went and opened his own association IPOB.
Thinking that goodluck Jonathan will settle him but he was disappointed.
Buhari came, he jumped on some emotional fragile Igbos who were still sad about GEJ defeat and brainwashed them .
He was later arrested by buhari led administration,and freed after being bribed in the prison on this condition.
To deploy a strategy that will reduce PDP votes in the SE/SS so that Buhari will coast to victory because they are aware that a northern PDP presidential candidate will divide Northern votes.
The fraudster accepted the bribe!
Forget about the Jubril story, it was a camouflage to make it look as if he is not in any league with APC.
Dear kanu.
You are a criminal!
United Nation did not give you any referendum,
You just want to carry out ur own part of the deal,
The sit at home, your tactics to reduce Atiku votes in the East and aid Buhari to win. But you fail!
We IGBOS will come out and vote massively on 16th.
I disassociate myself from any of kanu led Ipob sympathism.

You led many to death with your fraudulent game and you took bribe and was enjoying in Israel while your family are in UK.
Only to jump out to shout Sit at home because election is here and you want to play your part of the deal you have with APC.
You failed.
Look around and see how Many Igbo Ipob sympathisers are disowning you.
Even Asari dokubo has dumped him
That should teach you a lesson.
You are irrelevant in Igbo land and we will prove that by Saturday.
Biafra is a Nobel agitation but it will not be hijacked by criminals and fraudsters.
Ndewo

Copied for future reference. cheesy

Shame on you all. Shame on you!

12 Likes

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by nwanyionitsha: 6:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
Omololu001:
people like you wailed when the FG led by buhari listed them as a terror group.
We are allowed to change our minds and opinions as things unfold.
One has to be flexible and wise.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by Godsonx2012: 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
Amarabae:

Mr man, we are in democracy,
There are Igbos who will come out to vote for Buhari/Osibanjo and Yorubas who will vote for Atiku!/Obi.
Nothing like interest.

Stop being tribalistic, can't go that low with you.
Whether APC or PDP, we Igbos will vote,
Case closed

If you were that indifferent to whoever emerges winner, why go to this length to respond to my "TRIBALIZED"comment?

We know your type. Pretender, hypocrite.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by teufelein(f): 6:33pm On Feb 14, 2019
HIT!

3 Likes

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by Amarabae(f): 6:33pm On Feb 14, 2019
Godsonx2012:

Wonders they say shall never end. He has now suddenly become their arch enemy. Pretenders.
PMB/PYO on point.
4 X 4 NEXST LEVEL till 2023 and beyond!
Oga tribalist.
Understand this thread or leave.
Osibanjo is your brother yet am far more richer and comfortable in life than you.
Remind me how much osibanjo pays into your account monthly!
Be quiet.
We are talking about voting here irrespective of the party we vote for.
Shikena cool

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by Amarabae(f): 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
Godsonx2012:

If you that indifferent to whoever emerged winner, why go o this length to respond to my "TRIBALIZED"comment?
Pretender, hypocrite.
I have one vote, you have one.
I will vote for Atiku, you will vote for buhari.
What's your problem?
Are we not in democracy?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by Godsonx2012: 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
Amarabae:

Oga tribalist.
Osibanjo is your brother yet am far more richer and comfortable in life than you.
Be quiet.
Shikena cool

Stop deceiving yourself. You have been a die hard fan of Atiku and PDP since Obi, your Igbo brother emerged VP candidate. Stop pretending as if we don't know the political stand of that politically irrelevant region.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by Amarabae(f): 6:41pm On Feb 14, 2019
Godsonx2012:

Stop deceiving yourself. You have been a die hard fan of Atiku and PDP since Obi, your Igbo brother emerged VP candidate. Stop pretending as if we don't know the political stand of that politically irrelevant region.
I have been a strong PDP supporter since Obasanjo days your Yoruba brother.
Even if Atiku picked a Yoruba VP, I and other Igbo will vote for Atiku.
We simply don't want buhari.
Can't you get it?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by YorubaAssasin: 6:41pm On Feb 14, 2019
The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree... Cry me a river! What did they learn from Ojukwu's eventual cowardice? undecided

If my fellow okoros are indeed intelligent as they brag, boast and chest-beat in regards, they'd had realized this nuisance is in fact a FOOL!

Anyway, it's not too late! cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by Corrinthians(m): 6:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
grin grin grin

When we said it earlier most of us were tagged "Efulefu and Afonja by you guys"

The Chicken has come home to roost... too late
They were so resistant to wisdom that they pile up on anyone who dares to point them in the right direction with unprintable insults.

Them never see anything.

M

5 Likes

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
[s]
Amarabae:

Oga tribalist.
Be quiet.
Shikena cool
[/s]

You are going emotional, that shows you are nothing but a paid hypocrite

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! by Bighead9: 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
We Igbo's are going to do as our Dilector instructed us. February 16th is Ofe nsala day. No Igbo man will cast a vote on that faithful day. We are loyal followers of our beloved Dilector, Nnamdi Kanu. grin grin

No referendum no election. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Says New Voters Won’t Participate In Ondo Governorship Election / Budget: We Have Nothing To Hide - President Buhari / Cartoon Pic Of Tinubu Fighting Dirty Surfaces (Funny Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.