Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,112 members, 7,860,027 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

Beautiful Houses, Dusty Environment - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Beautiful Houses, Dusty Environment (688 Views)

Pictures Of Beautiful Houses From Google Images / Beautiful Houses For Sale In Northernforeshore Estate By Chevron Drive, Lekki / Pictures Of Beautiful Houses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Houses, Dusty Environment by Bentola: 9:50am On Aug 24, 2010
LandLords/Ladies, isn't time we start putting the cost of tarring the adjourning roads to these our beautiful master pieces that we build everywhere?
I have seen houses that will stand and compete in most parts of the world in terms of magnificience only to get to the same house 2 years later and start wondering if the owner died before s/he moved in.
Those who take care of the exteriors by renovating and painting, have to do it every other year. My question for discussion is: is there a way by which individuals/neighbours/communities can organize and tarr their adjourning roads?
For sure, there are more advantages than just the beauty of the houses. one of the unattended health problems in Nigeria is Lung problem and dusts account for over 89% of this. can we start adding the cost of pavements and street road to our building costs?
Bentola.
Re: Beautiful Houses, Dusty Environment by beknown(m): 10:46am On Aug 24, 2010
@Bentola,

It is a great idea. That is a good community initiative. Great community effort.

Unfortunately, everyone is waiting for the government to develop their own adjoining roads.

Small communities can work together and engage a local construction company to do the job but nobody want to do it.

(1) (Reply)

A Plot Measuring 836Sqm2 @agbede Odugbose For Sale For N1.7million (Asking pr) / I Am A Nigerian I The Diaspora. How Do I Get A Loan To Complete A House I Want / Spotlight On Lagos Residential Development Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.