Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Photo Of Brodashaggi And DJ Cuppy On It Bed... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Brodashaggi And DJ Cuppy On It Bed... (6715 Views)

DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own / Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday / DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Brodashaggi And DJ Cuppy On It Bed... by EmmaConnect(m): 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2019
cheesy grin grin grin grin
It fake sha it photo editing by broda shaggi...
Broda Shaggi is in love oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Brodashaggi And DJ Cuppy On It Bed... by demolinka(m): 6:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
Oya hit me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Brodashaggi And DJ Cuppy On It Bed... by dollytino4real(f): 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
oya hit ursef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Brodashaggi And DJ Cuppy On It Bed... by DCONE1(m): 3:32am On Feb 15, 2019
Photo- alter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Brodashaggi And DJ Cuppy On It Bed... by sunsewa16: 4:55am On Feb 15, 2019
DJ cuppy wey lack direction, but if money dey enter her account make she kontinu,after all entertainment biz all form na same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Brodashaggi And DJ Cuppy On It Bed... by kinibigdil: 6:14am On Feb 15, 2019
Wao brodashaggi your career sweet o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Brodashaggi And DJ Cuppy On It Bed... by happybee: 6:31am On Feb 15, 2019
This Brodashaggi na something else, I always enjoy his skits.
Funny guy grin Taink you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Brodashaggi And DJ Cuppy On It Bed... by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:13am On Feb 15, 2019
Weyrey grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Brodashaggi And DJ Cuppy On It Bed... by EmmaConnect(m): 7:13am On Feb 15, 2019
DJ Cuppy No dey reply am ooo...
kinibigdil:
Wao brodashaggi your career sweet o
Re: Photo Of Brodashaggi And DJ Cuppy On It Bed... by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 15, 2019
lol which kind of Photoshop is this. See her neck o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Brodashaggi And DJ Cuppy On It Bed... by MZEE01: 8:07am On Feb 15, 2019
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Brodashaggi And DJ Cuppy On It Bed... by yoda78: 8:52am On Feb 15, 2019
i see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Brodashaggi And DJ Cuppy On It Bed... by fadele476: 9:33am On Feb 15, 2019
ANDROID APP DEVELOPERS ARE IN HOT DEMAND. BE A CERTIFIED APP DEVELOPER IN 2019!

Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram!! These are some of those incredibly popular mobile apps available to us that can keep us hooked to our mobile phones for hours. With the booming number of tech-savvy Smartphone users, the demand for sophisticated applications is growing like never before.

This Intensive Mobile App Development Training program provides you a beginner-friendly approach to Mobile App Development and if you want to learn from scratch, this course is for you!

WHAT YOU WILL MASTER AFTER THIS 7 WEEKS PRACTICAL DRIVEN TRAINING

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N50,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N54,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Monday, 18th of February, 2019

TIME: 10am – 2pm daily (time subject to changes for training flexibility)

PERIOD: 7 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS (UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!)

REQUIRED: [/b]Just Your Laptop and passion for coding

[b]OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Photo Of Brodashaggi And DJ Cuppy On It Bed... by MissSweet(f): 9:39am On Feb 15, 2019
fake account lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Brodashaggi And DJ Cuppy On It Bed... by Xbursta(m): 10:10am On Feb 15, 2019
Lord show me the way i want chill 4 rumors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Brodashaggi And DJ Cuppy On It Bed... by EmmaConnect(m): 10:19am On Feb 15, 2019
This is not a rumor just go to broda shaggi Instagram profile now E-Connect don't give fake news shaggi post it I think he is in love
Xbursta:
Lord show me
the way
i want chill 4 rumors
Re: Photo Of Brodashaggi And DJ Cuppy On It Bed... by Vulcanheph(m): 10:41am On Feb 15, 2019
Bad Photoshop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Brodashaggi And DJ Cuppy On It Bed... by Xbursta(m): 11:09am On Feb 15, 2019
EmmaConnect:
This is not a rumor just go to broda shaggi Instagram profile now E-Connect don't give fake news shaggi post it I think he is in love

Rumors is a name of club owned by 2face

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Brodashaggi And DJ Cuppy On It Bed... by EmmaConnect(m): 11:15am On Feb 15, 2019
OK
Xbursta:

Re: Photo Of Brodashaggi And DJ Cuppy On It Bed... by EmmaConnect(m): 11:15am On Feb 15, 2019
Xbursta:

Re: Photo Of Brodashaggi And DJ Cuppy On It Bed... by KingLennon(m): 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
See Broda shaggi of yesterday o. A minute can really change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Brodashaggi And DJ Cuppy On It Bed... by meobizy(f): 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
Lolz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Brodashaggi And DJ Cuppy On It Bed... by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
MissSweet:
fake account lipsrsealed
Photoshop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Brodashaggi And DJ Cuppy On It Bed... by EmmaConnect(m): 2:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

Photoshop

Dream

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Rock Camouflage In Styles, Blur A Soldier. PHOTOS / Halimat Aitsegame Is The Winner Of Next Movie Star 2012: / Do These 3 Things & You'll F^ck Any Girl On The First Date!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.