Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

PROTECTION/DEFENSE MAGICK (secure Yourself Using Spells And Rituals) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PROTECTION/DEFENSE MAGICK (secure Yourself Using Spells And Rituals) (1060 Views)

How To Cleanse Yourself Using Alligator Pepper / You Can Be Powerful With Sex Magick / Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PROTECTION/DEFENSE MAGICK (secure Yourself Using Spells And Rituals) by mystiquerebirth(m): 7:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
I shall be posting some eye-opening lessons, spells and rituals targeted at protection and defense of health, finances, business establishments etc.

Stay close, You would gain great enlightenment here.
Re: PROTECTION/DEFENSE MAGICK (secure Yourself Using Spells And Rituals) by mystiquerebirth(m): 7:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
This is targeted at helping you stay safe as a practicing magickian.

Dukpe219wak:
Hi
Re: PROTECTION/DEFENSE MAGICK (secure Yourself Using Spells And Rituals) by mystiquerebirth(m): 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
We live in a dangerous world plagued by natural disasters and dangers, troubles and the wickedness of our fellow men.

Magickal defense offers us the needed defense from dangers and harm around us.

Once you become a spiritualist, you set upon a pathway filled with attacks, dangers and horrors. You would be attacked by malevolent spirits opposing your rise in the spirit world, fellow spiritualists who are either jealous or are working for a client against you or your client.

If you are a professional spiritualist offering magickal services to the public, you would need to defend yourself and your clients from spiritual and physical attacks, you are also in danger of mistakenly being haunted or attacked by spirits you mistakenly conjured, or spirits that have turned against you.
Re: PROTECTION/DEFENSE MAGICK (secure Yourself Using Spells And Rituals) by mystiquerebirth(m): 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
The first step to success in magickal protection or defense is to RECOGNISE THE ATTACK.

You will come across many seeming spiritual attacks that are actually not attacks. Do not waste your time chasing shadows.

This is also why you need to have a sound well-trained mind as a spiritualist, to avoid and overcome paranoia either foisted on you or existing in your clients.

If you act in magick based on wrong sources or reasons, you will wind up a terrible failure. Do not believe all the stories clients would tell you, and do not assume as a spiritual worker.
Re: PROTECTION/DEFENSE MAGICK (secure Yourself Using Spells And Rituals) by mystiquerebirth(m): 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
I remember the case of a man who I had worked for to open his financial doors. The trouble with this present generation is an impatience and laziness to make money. After working for that gentleman, he stayed under a friend and did menial jobs for him. The man later settled him with a distributorship of an electronics company and some millions of Naira.

Months later, he visited the temple with a complaint. He claimed his landlady was attacking him and was behind the failure of his business in Benue.

I immediately checked up and discovered he was barking up the wrong tree. I saw he had gotten involved in a sexual affair with a fair young lady in Benue, and the lady had locked up his financial fortunes.

I was shocked when he admitted my revelation. He remembered the lady and was aware of it all. The lady had revealed herself to him as a top witch and had ordered him to never have sexual relations with his wife or face her wrath. The idiot hid that information from me and tried sending me after the wrong dog.

Don't assume, guess or imagine the source of spiritual attacks. Always investigate them through divination, reading or prophetic revelations.
Re: PROTECTION/DEFENSE MAGICK (secure Yourself Using Spells And Rituals) by mystiquerebirth(m): 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
Always ask yourself this important question: WHO IS ATTACKING ME?

The ability to maintain an open, sincere mind would help you get to the root of the trouble. Remember that prophecies or divination are crucial- it can destroy or heal an entire family, even a nation.

Don't always assume a person is behind your attacks, it could be some wild spirits, or even habits or crossings that you have formed unconsciously.

Don't EVER point at the wrong person or spirits. Remember Karma. An honest spiritualist is a piece of gold in a heap of poo, cherish him.

People can be attacked by the family covenants they have with certain spirits, Initiated by their ancestors. This is where the need for a relationship with your ancestors comes in. This is one grey area you need to be careful with as a spiritualist. Do not rush into it headlong, investigate it properly. You wouldn't need to come against spirits that are in their legal rights and grounds, without the right knowledge of how to appease them and defend your client and yourself.

I once saw a lady at my temple. I got a spirit revelation of her in a black headtie and warned her of being widowed before the end of the year, all I asked of her was a black headtie to use in a spiritual work for her. She NEVER took it serious, till her husband mysteriously died.

Immediately her husband died, troubles arose on all sides, all forms of attacks. She had gone to eleven places and they all claimed her late husband's elder brother was behind his death. But I saw differently after detailed divinations and summoning of the spirit of the dead.

The dead man had buried his younger brother a month before his death. The problem as I saw it was a spirit dwelling in a tree in the compund, which was served (worshipped) by a late family member. The spirit/tree held it against the family for abandoning it. So, it struck them with poverty and also ensured that anyone who buries the other with his money would die mysteriously later.

Funny enough, the woman knew the tree and confirmed that her late brother-in-law, a soldier had served the spirit till his sudden death.

In cases of attacks like this, do not be hasty or overly aggressive, seek for PEACE first, before you attempt a banishing. This is why a spiritualist must be honest and truly clairvoyant. Don't think that two or three dreams that came true has proved you as a prophet or a seer. Wait and be endued with that power.
Re: PROTECTION/DEFENSE MAGICK (secure Yourself Using Spells And Rituals) by mystiquerebirth(m): 9:51am On Mar 05, 2019
We live in a society plagued with superstitions and witchcraft. Sometimes, it's hard to determine the real from the fake.

A lot of persons come under the attack of witches and suddenly experience strange happenings in their lives. And when I refer to witches, I am not talking about 'wiccan' witches or some other confused persons tagging themselves as witches, just to excite their boring lives. Witches here, is about persons sworn to manipulate the destinies of people in the astral realm.

A relative of mine once travelled home to the village with his new car. In the morning, he discovered that his headlights were on, the car was suddenly leaking engine oil, the water in the radiator was also dry. He called in a mechanic immediately. From that day, that car became a terrible burden to him. Well, we can attribute this to possible carelessness, or the purchase of a bad vehicle. But, this was deeper. Upon spiritual investigation, we discovered that some witches had used the car at night and also left some heavy stones in the car.

Witches are able to manipulate almost everything- health, finances, love, business, and in most cases bring destruction to them.

This is why you need to be empowered and also have the knowledge of defensive magick.
Re: PROTECTION/DEFENSE MAGICK (secure Yourself Using Spells And Rituals) by mystiquerebirth(m): 9:54am On Mar 05, 2019
At times too, you would see practitioners of magick- native doctors, prophets, diviners at war against each other.

Infact, a lot of the attack magick are actually between magick practitioners; a native doctor battling against another native doctor, one to cause harm to a person, and another, possibly to deliver the individual in contention. In this case someone would have hired these practitioners against an enemy or for themselves or a loved one.
Re: PROTECTION/DEFENSE MAGICK (secure Yourself Using Spells And Rituals) by mystiquerebirth(m): 10:03am On Mar 05, 2019
Effective defensive magick lies on knowing IF you are being attacked and then, THE SOURCE OF THE ATTACK.

If you are able to successfully achieve this two, then you can better defend yourself.

I spent last night trying to determine if a client was actually under a spiritual attack or not; she had been involved in a terrible auto accident. The issue is establishing if the accident were just a mundane event or if it was set up in the astral realm.

Magick requires a balance: some people believe they can't be attacked while the other extreme imagine they are always under an attack.

Effective defensive magick requires you maintain an open mind while you seek to know the possibility of an attack and it's source against you.

One thing I've discovered is that the team that assumes they can't be magickally attacked are the most vulnerable. In their pride, they hardly see beyond their nose that they could be the victims of an attack by an experienced and gifted magickcian
Re: PROTECTION/DEFENSE MAGICK (secure Yourself Using Spells And Rituals) by mystiquerebirth(m): 10:06am On Mar 05, 2019
I believe it's better to be under the impression of constant attack, than feeling it's impossible to be attacked. Although, I admit that individuals with obsessive mental health issues under an impression of constant attack, should be looked out for.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Joshua Iginla Confession: "My Wife And I Committed Adultery / Even Israel Has Confirmed That Rapture Is About To Happen / If You Had Sex In Dream But You Didn't Released Semen, You Are Not Defy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.