Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,703 members, 7,955,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:01 PM

Has Obasanjo Won Before The Election Even Started - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Obasanjo Won Before The Election Even Started (832 Views)

Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy / Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC / Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Obasanjo Won Before The Election Even Started by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
Only the smart political analyst know the former president, olusegun Obasanjo plan against the incumbent Muhammad buhari.

The plan is to sell atiku candidacy to them(World powers) and turn APC against the world powers--Binikingdowm.

I think Obasanjo has succeeded, no matter the results this Saturday election Atiku presidency will be the outcome..

1)http://saharareporters.com/2019/02/06/video-youll-go-back-body-bags-—-el-rufai-threatens-kill-foreigners-who-interfere-nigerias this was when el rufai found out thinking he can stop it.

2)https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/we-stand-by-gov-el-rufai-on-body-bag-comment-says-apc/amp/ this was when APC saw the real threat to their presidency, they've no option than backing el rufai

3)https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/buhari-campaign-team-accuses-us-other-envoys-of-supporting-atiku/amp/

4)https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/news/politics/festus-keyamo-says-if-atiku-steps-on-american-soil-today-hell-be-arrested/r01p1b2.amp

5)https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/01/breaking-atiku-storms-us/amp/

6)https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/poll-abba-kyari-warns-foreign-powers-says-us-uk-eu-against-buhari-nigeria/amp/ finally this is one of buhari alleged cabal writing a long letter about foreign powers..

Hate or love him, Obasanjo is one politician you shouldn't mess with.

I can't wait to see what happens next

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Obasanjo Won Before The Election Even Started by jlinkd78(m): 8:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
Congratulations President Atiku in advance

4 Likes

Re: Has Obasanjo Won Before The Election Even Started by Binikingdowm: 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
An interesting piece.

That's why I've stopped analysing or predicting, I've stopped responding to people comments and predictions.. it just doesn't matter.

Atiku will win and by on Monday I'll laugh at their faces

4 Likes

Re: Has Obasanjo Won Before The Election Even Started by ImDStar: 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
Brother, after analysing obasanjo and his government, yes he had some errors but believe me, he made a positive impact in so many ways.

3 Likes

Re: Has Obasanjo Won Before The Election Even Started by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
They called Baba Ijebu an expired milk in his own house. On Saturday he will show APC that fermentation makes palmwine sweet grin

3 Likes

Re: Has Obasanjo Won Before The Election Even Started by tuniski: 8:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
Binikingdowm:
An interesting piece.

That's why I've stopped analysing or predicting, I've stopped responding to people comments and predictions.. it just doesn't matter.

Your head is very correct.
Re: Has Obasanjo Won Before The Election Even Started by AtikuMeansJobs: 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
At times I just wonder what someone like president buhari needs 4 more years for,here is someone who spent 12years preparing for this job,always travelling outside the shores of the country and all he does is shake hands and snap pics,under this government the apparatus of state power has become instruments of oppression, war on corruption witch-hunting.No sound economic policy,no new project to his name.Our once robust economy has been plunged into recession, hunger,starvation, and the buhari administration has completely demarketed our nation,industries are collapsing in their numbers,local and foreign direct investment have shrunken with over 30m job losses in 3 years.I will like the nairaland bmc crew to explain to me why buhari needs 4 more years.Honestly,I think their is no hope for this country should buhari wins come February.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Obasanjo Won Before The Election Even Started by WATCHOVER(m): 8:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
Binikingdowm:
An interesting piece.

True words my friend,

Let's stop responding to people's comments and predictions.

Let our vote do the talking.

Atiku is my choice
Re: Has Obasanjo Won Before The Election Even Started by Binikingdowm: 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
WATCHOVER:

True words my friend,

Let's stop responding to people's comments and predictions.

Let our vote do the talking.

Atiku is my choice
a topic created by APC supporters about Biafra and boycotting the election made the front page, I found out that the video were bunch of APC supporters masquerading as Biafrans..

They spend a lot of time of propaganda than campaigning, Saturday will teach them a bitter lesson about politics

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Poll For Presidential Election / REVEALED! INEC New Voter Registration Data Statistically Impossible - GuardianUK / Nigerians Don’t Appreciate Our Efforts – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.