Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Correct Bro FB Poll Between Buhari & Atiku: See Who Is Leading - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Correct Bro FB Poll Between Buhari & Atiku: See Who Is Leading (5049 Views)

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / MC Oluomo Twitter Poll Between Buhari & Atiku- See Who's Leading / Book Launch: "Jonathan Voted For Me" - Atiku, See How Crowd Reacts (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

Correct Bro FB Poll Between Buhari & Atiku: See Who Is Leading by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
So far 17,000 people have voted (including me) and Atiku Abubakar is dominating.

#BabaMustGo

Re: Correct Bro FB Poll Between Buhari & Atiku: See Who Is Leading by AtikuMeansJobs: 9:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
Please my people it is the last days for APC and just like the devil they will kick they will bite they will manufacture documents, doctor tapes ,videos and so on just to get our sympathy, but do not be dismayed, the killings in Benue will and must cease after February 16, we shall remove the same man who his own wife told us is no longer in charge of his Government, a man who's wife revealed to us that only two men hijacked his Government, and urged the youths to rise up in a revolution, that man is who we are sending back to Daura to rest in peace.
A vote for Atiku is a show of strength in our power to defeat evil, to kick out incompetence anytime we want, and to prove to them that the actual power belongs to us.
God bless Waziri Atiku Abubakar on his victory
God bless our 'China' man Okwute Peter Obi.
God bless the PDP
God bless Nigeria...Nigerians! Be wise! Don't reward failure with your votes!
Let us use this election as opportunity to send a clear message to the Nigerian politicians that it is no longer business as usual!
Buhari has failed woefully and does not deserve a reelection.
Buhari unleashed poverty and hunger on Nigerians
Buhari drove away investors from the country and supervised the closure of many businesses thereby creating massive unemployment.
Buhari supervised the killing of innocent Nigerians in the middle belt and all over the country
He promised to end boko haram yet as I type this boko haram is still ravaging the people of northeast.
Why then should we reward his failure with our votes A vote for Buhari will worsen the already bad economic situation of the country!
Vote wisely!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Correct Bro FB Poll Between Buhari & Atiku: See Who Is Leading by oyebanji44: 9:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
Absolutely disillusioned..sit down dey deceive yuself

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Correct Bro FB Poll Between Buhari & Atiku: See Who Is Leading by Oweku: 9:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
It will be like African Magic.. When you don't go out to vote..

2 criminals as long as I am concerned..

AAC is better.. Omoyele Sowore 1000times better than them both put together..

Re: Correct Bro FB Poll Between Buhari & Atiku: See Who Is Leading by phelonrays: 9:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
Oweku:
It will be like African Magic.. When you don't go out to vote..

2 criminals as long as I am concerned..

AAC is better.. Omoyele Sowore 1000times better than them both put together..
in sifia painsgringrin
Re: Correct Bro FB Poll Between Buhari & Atiku: See Who Is Leading by magoo10(m): 9:33pm On Feb 14, 2019
The difference is very clear

Re: Correct Bro FB Poll Between Buhari & Atiku: See Who Is Leading by Salvador1: 9:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
Chai zombies moral don kpaa

Re: Correct Bro FB Poll Between Buhari & Atiku: See Who Is Leading by wise0ne: 9:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
My Good God
Re: Correct Bro FB Poll Between Buhari & Atiku: See Who Is Leading by Salvador1: 9:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
This time is not good to be a zombie

Re: Correct Bro FB Poll Between Buhari & Atiku: See Who Is Leading by babyfaceafrica: 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
online votes don't count
..have you guys not learnt anything from 2015?....jonathan won online..buhari won the real election

Re: Correct Bro FB Poll Between Buhari & Atiku: See Who Is Leading by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
Correct bro
Re: Correct Bro FB Poll Between Buhari & Atiku: See Who Is Leading by Hahjascho(m): 9:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
So after chasing APC while giving room for PDP ,in another 4 years they already got tired and another smart PÓSIN is already planning to overtake the current president.

WHAT A CONFUSED GENERATION!

PLEASE HAVE WE REALLY GOTTEN INDEPENDENCE?

WHO WILL SAVE THIS NATION FROM RAT RACE AND STAND AS A VISIONARY LEADER?

Re: Correct Bro FB Poll Between Buhari & Atiku: See Who Is Leading by mikejj(m): 9:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin yimu..hop u have your pvc

Re: Correct Bro FB Poll Between Buhari & Atiku: See Who Is Leading by Charmingrascal(m): 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2019
Just recently Fayose won an online poll in Ekiti but at the end he was in sifia pain.

Re: Correct Bro FB Poll Between Buhari & Atiku: See Who Is Leading by DeKen: 1:31am On Feb 15, 2019
Interesting. Atiku wins all online polls except those made by Kwara Must Change.
May he also win the main polls to get Nigeria working again.
Re: Correct Bro FB Poll Between Buhari & Atiku: See Who Is Leading by BRAINTORMS(m): 2:38am On Feb 15, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
online votes don't count
..have you guys not learnt anything from 2015?....jonathan won online..buhari won the real election
I disagree, Buhari won most online poll then...

Re: Correct Bro FB Poll Between Buhari & Atiku: See Who Is Leading by ruggedtimi(m): 3:31am On Feb 15, 2019
Nigerians tripping for atiku like he is some saint..Atiku/buhari wrong men. Osinbajo Should be nigeria’s president.

Re: Correct Bro FB Poll Between Buhari & Atiku: See Who Is Leading by Katier00(f): 4:59am On Feb 15, 2019
And here on Nairaland . like for Atiku share for Buhari
Re: Correct Bro FB Poll Between Buhari & Atiku: See Who Is Leading by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:06am On Feb 15, 2019
THE REAL POLL!!

Re: Correct Bro FB Poll Between Buhari & Atiku: See Who Is Leading by ijeabom(m): 5:07am On Feb 15, 2019
Unfortunately, those who have majority votes in Nigeria don't know how to use social media. Winning polls on social media is not a guarantee that you will win.
Re: Correct Bro FB Poll Between Buhari & Atiku: See Who Is Leading by Koralords: 5:22am On Feb 15, 2019
Let's go out on Saturday and make this dream a reality God bless you all
Re: Correct Bro FB Poll Between Buhari & Atiku: See Who Is Leading by boxypane(m): 5:25am On Feb 15, 2019
PMB- Nigeria's Offline President.
ATIKU- Nigeria's Online President.
E go do PDP magic that day. My village people root for Buhari but are not on twitter.
Re: Correct Bro FB Poll Between Buhari & Atiku: See Who Is Leading by Pekele007: 5:27am On Feb 15, 2019
ijeabom:
Unfortunately, those who have majority votes in Nigeria don't know how to use social media. Winning polls on social media is not a guarantee that you will win.

But Buhari won online in 2015 too

Re: Correct Bro FB Poll Between Buhari & Atiku: See Who Is Leading by Pekele007: 5:27am On Feb 15, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
online votes don't count

shut up and stop lying.

Buhari won every online poll in 2015

Re: Correct Bro FB Poll Between Buhari & Atiku: See Who Is Leading by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:31am On Feb 15, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
online votes don't count
Jonathan won online? Are you fucking kidding me?

Re: Correct Bro FB Poll Between Buhari & Atiku: See Who Is Leading by flowmama: 5:34am On Feb 15, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Don't mind the guy. Most of them type nonsense whenever they wish to... Imagine one guy saying Fayose won an online pool as if Fayose contested any election of recent.

Re: Correct Bro FB Poll Between Buhari & Atiku: See Who Is Leading by GarriKoro(m): 5:38am On Feb 15, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Honestly I'm surprised that you're still alive. How is our Ex CJN? When is he going to be reinstated? grin
Re: Correct Bro FB Poll Between Buhari & Atiku: See Who Is Leading by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 15, 2019
We don't want the Dillard again. Let's get Nigeria working again! AtikuObi till 2023
Re: Correct Bro FB Poll Between Buhari & Atiku: See Who Is Leading by PHILipu1(m): 8:52am On Feb 15, 2019
9PBLIVE:
So far 17,000 people have voted (including me) and Atiku Abubakar is dominating.

#BabaMustGo
Aboki and market women don't do online polls but they have their pvc
Re: Correct Bro FB Poll Between Buhari & Atiku: See Who Is Leading by dreamwords: 9:13am On Feb 15, 2019
Oya afonja muslims, collect am

Re: Correct Bro FB Poll Between Buhari & Atiku: See Who Is Leading by joe4christ(m): 9:15am On Feb 15, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
online votes don't count

Don't you have shame at all, must u lie all the time to buttress a point?

Buhari won virtually all online polls prior to 2015 election. So much that it got PDP worried. And the outcome of the election went in that direction.
For the record, I'm not partisan. I only stand for honesty and truth. I hate liars!!! angry
Re: Correct Bro FB Poll Between Buhari & Atiku: See Who Is Leading by Drslimz: 11:08am On Feb 15, 2019
Una forget say bubu fans no de online. Na touch light dem de use oh

Has Reno Gone Mad??? (SCREENSHOTS) / Kano Election Results In / Can Wikileaks Tell Us Those Behind Boko Haram?