Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Please Help, How To Place Order On Jumia - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help, How To Place Order On Jumia (301 Views)

How Can I Cancel An Order On Oraimo Site / Oukitel K6000 Plus For 21k On Jumia / Best Smartphones On Jumia At Amazing Prices.. You Will Be Suprised At The Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, How To Place Order On Jumia by loricara: 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
since yesterday I have been trying to make purchase of items on jumia but no avail.
I ordered phone I was asked to pay through app this morning I got call from jumia asking me to place my oder again, I quickly downloaded the app tried placing my oder but got this response " out of stock".
I shuffled around their stored I picked 2 shirts , 3 canvas ,two rings and two bracelet. to my greatest surprise almost all my items were out of stocked, I picked another canvas but couldn't place an oder this around. it says added to check or I'll be asked to continue shopping, no gateway for payment, no item is on my oder list except the xiaomi phone I was asked to use their app to make payment. some body help me please I picked 3 jeans, 2 polo, 2 rings,2 canvas how do I purchase this items and get it delivered to me please .
Re: Please Help, How To Place Order On Jumia by Cassie74: 9:18am On Feb 15, 2019
loricara:
since yesterday I have been trying to make purchase of items on jumia but no avail.
I ordered phone I was asked to pay through app this morning I got call from jumia asking me to place my oder again, I quickly downloaded the app tried placing my oder but got this response " out of stock".
I shuffled around their stored I picked 2 shirts , 3 canvas ,two rings and two bracelet. to my greatest surprise almost all my items were out of stocked, I picked another canvas but couldn't place an oder this around. it says added to check or I'll be asked to continue shopping, no gateway for payment, no item is on my oder list except the xiaomi phone I was asked to use their app to make payment. some body help me please I picked 3 jeans, 2 polo, 2 rings,2 canvas how do I purchase this items and get it delivered to me please .

Look for Ifedith here.. he will help you

(1) (Reply)

BATTERY TIPS: Make Your Small Battery Phone Last Longer / How To Download Tiktok Videos On Android / Infinix Rumoured To Launch a new deviceSoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.