Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Slay Mama List Of Valentine Gifts - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Slay Mama List Of Valentine Gifts (974 Views)

Excavator Disgraces A Slay Mama!!! / See What Happens To Slay Mama's / LOL! Check Out Slay Mama Driving Parked Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Mama List Of Valentine Gifts by Angelparadise: 11:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
Lol!�����������
Valentine list from a slay queen that used her school fees to tour all the cities while visiting her boyfriends .

Re: Slay Mama List Of Valentine Gifts by silencer94(m): 1:22pm On May 11, 2019
Totogokillme you said you do crypto trading right?. Do you have someone that makes calls for you or you just trade using charts or what..make we discuss your strategy

Cc totogokillme
Re: Slay Mama List Of Valentine Gifts by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 11, 2019
silencer94:
Totogokillme you said you do crypto trading right?. Do you have someone that makes calls for you or you just trade using charts or what..make we discuss your strategy

Cc totogokillme

I trade using charts and i follow my instincts as well.......my strategy is a mix hodling and swinging (trend following)...
Re: Slay Mama List Of Valentine Gifts by silencer94(m): 10:46pm On May 11, 2019
Totogokillme:

I trade using charts and i follow my instincts as well.......my strategy is a mix hodling and swinging (trend following)...
So you make your own calls personally. Okay. I thought you we're doing something different or maybe you were subscribed to on of these well known traders in their VIP. Good to know grin
Re: Slay Mama List Of Valentine Gifts by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 11, 2019
silencer94:

So you make your own calls personally. Okay. I thought you we're doing something different or maybe you were subscribed to on of these well known traders in their VIP. Good to know grin

Na,I am not subscribed to any VIP, I do my own thing myself, self-taught........materials are abounds YouTube,Google and binanceacademy
Re: Slay Mama List Of Valentine Gifts by silencer94(m): 11:05pm On May 11, 2019
Totogokillme:

Na,I am not subscribed to any VIP, I do my own thing myself, self-taught........materials are abounds YouTube,Google and binanceacademy
Lol. I get it. Good to know bro cheesy
Re: Slay Mama List Of Valentine Gifts by sunny2108: 7:56am On May 12, 2019
na wa o

(1) (Reply)

Nanotechnology Guru. / Lady Twerks And Parades Naked Booty To Cops During Black Lives Matter Demos / A Woman Dressed As A Mermaid Takes A Leisurely Swim On A Flooded Glasgow Street.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.