Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Sample Building designs required - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Sample Building designs required (521 Views)

CONTEMPORARY & AFFORDABLE BUILDING DESIGNS/NIGERIAN HOUSE PLANS STORE / CONTACT ME FOR A NICE BUILDING DESIGNS AT AFFORDABLE RATE....... 09039590798 / BEAUTIFUL NIGERIAN BUILDING DESIGNS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sample Building designs required by ChigozieEnt: 11:34pm On Feb 14, 2019
Hello Nairalanders,

I need sample building plans (3D image, elevation and floor plan) for a 2 storey building with mix of 2 rooms self-contain and 1 room self-contain units. Maximising space as much as possible.

The plot size is 200ft x 200ft at a 4 junction, so if we can get 2 building blocks with parking in the land that would be great.

You can email sample to chigozie.eze99@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Sample Building designs required by Fuzeedigitals: 12:02am On Feb 15, 2019
You can contact fuzee consult for detailed design. 07019250078 afuyeabdulwarith@gmail.com
Re: Sample Building designs required by Haykings100: 1:46am On Feb 15, 2019
*BUILDING PLAN*

You need a building plan for 2, 3 or 4 bedroom bungalow?

You need a plan for 4 or 5 bedroom duplex (Detached or Semi detached)?

You need a Plan for a block of flats?

You need a Plan for an Hotel or Office Building?

You need an estimate for your building project plus a 3D design?

Which ever design you may need contact *08025465708*

*Relevant Pictures Available*
Re: Sample Building designs required by Obafisenco(m): 3:12am On Feb 15, 2019
ChigozieEnt:
Hello Nairalanders,

I need sample building plans (3D image, elevation and floor plan) for a 2 storey building with mix of 2 rooms self-contain and 1 room self-contain units. Maximising space as much as possible.

The plot size is 200ft x 200ft at a 4 junction, so if we can get 2 building blocks with parking in the land that would be great.

You can email sample to chigozie.eze99@gmail.com

Thank you.
please After greeting your building plan, u can contact us at unique builder's for the building construction, we help you economizes your finance and provide you the best building construction to standard.
contact us at unique builders
email : fisenco61@gmail.com
or

(1) (Reply)

I Need 3 Bedroom Bungalow Design / Hostels And Apartments In Ugbowo, Benin City / Room And Parlour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.