Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

I Need Standard Pos For My Pos Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Standard Pos For My Pos Business (2059 Views)

I Started My Pos Business Today! / Is POS Business Profitable? / POS For Business: How Stringent Is Your Bank's Conditions? How Else To Get POS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Standard Pos For My Pos Business by Bishop1monte(m): 1:10am On Feb 15, 2019
Which mobile money can I use that will give me a pos immediately. Which bank can I apply to that can give me a pos for mobile money transactions. I have applied for paycentre and I was given a mpos which is the smaller pos that works with a smartphone. Sometimes there might be network issue and the mpos is also somehow slow.
Pls help I need the standard pos that will make my work faster.
Pls help me
Re: I Need Standard Pos For My Pos Business by Tuan: 7:43am On Feb 15, 2019
how much did you buy it?
Re: I Need Standard Pos For My Pos Business by Bishop1monte(m): 1:11pm On Feb 16, 2019
[quote author=Tuan post=75745476]how much did you buy it?
[/quote
Paycentre will ask you to pay 14k for and they will give you an mpos
Re: I Need Standard Pos For My Pos Business by classicTutor(m): 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
[quote author=Bishop1monte post=75790565][/quote]

How long will it take to get this after payment? I need this for someone!
Re: I Need Standard Pos For My Pos Business by viczo(m): 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
we sell POS machine we are an independent sellers of POS machine in Nigeria and our office is based in abuja.if you can come over,you buy we do the setup for you.call or Whatsapp us on 07013275004
Re: I Need Standard Pos For My Pos Business by classicTutor(m): 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
viczo:
we sell POS machine we are an independent sellers of POS machine in Nigeria and our office is based in abuja.if you can come over,you buy we do the setup for you.call or Whatsapp us on 07013275004

Where in Abuja? And how much?
Re: I Need Standard Pos For My Pos Business by Bishop1monte(m): 9:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
classicTutor:

How long will it take to get this after payment? I need this for someone!

Let's talk on WhatsApp my number is 08028122526

Whatsapp only

Or call 07056562256
Re: I Need Standard Pos For My Pos Business by Acrobatics01: 5:26am On Feb 18, 2019
open an account with FirstBank and they will give you free
Re: I Need Standard Pos For My Pos Business by Bishop1monte(m): 11:41am On Feb 25, 2019
Acrobatics01:
open an account with FirstBank and they will give you free

My sister has a first Bank account and she operates a savings account. Can they give her?
Re: I Need Standard Pos For My Pos Business by Acrobatics01: 10:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
Bishop1monte:

My sister has a first Bank account and she operates a savings account. Can they give her?

yes.
they will check the shop either yours or hers and see if you have enough traffic.
if they are convinced, they give it immediately.
Re: I Need Standard Pos For My Pos Business by Bishop1monte(m): 10:23am On Mar 08, 2019
Acrobatics01:

yes.
they will check the shop either yours or hers and see if you have enough traffic.
if they are convinced, they give it immediately.

How can you have enough traffic as a starter. Unless if the bank is very far from your place. Withdrawal outnumbers deposit. Some people want to withdraw from their account first. So when people know they can withdraw other things will come easier
Re: I Need Standard Pos For My Pos Business by Acrobatics01: 3:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
Bishop1monte:

How can you have enough traffic as a starter. Unless if the bank is very far from your place. Withdrawal outnumbers deposit. Some people want to withdraw from their account first. So when people know they can withdraw other
things will come easier

we are saying the same thing

(1) (Reply)

If 3k Is Not Too Small For You Daily, Then Get Here Then!!! / Guide To Printing Recharge Cards Wholesale / What's Your Take On The New JAIZ Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.