Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Valentine: Emanuel Adebayo Surprises Dillish Matthew's With Bouquet Of Roses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Valentine: Emanuel Adebayo Surprises Dillish Matthew's With Bouquet Of Roses (43407 Views)

Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) / Dillish Mathews And Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrate 1st Anniversary / Emmanuel Adebayor And Dillish Mathews Sexual Affair Revealed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine: Emanuel Adebayo Surprises Dillish Matthew's With Bouquet Of Roses by Yomzzyblog: 2:05am On Feb 15, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Footballer, Emmanuel Adebayor suprised his girlfriend, Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' winner, Dillish Mathews who is currently in Turkey with him with a giant bouquet of red roses on Valentine's day.

Sharing a photo of herself posing with the giant bouquet of red roses via her Instagram page, the Namibian beauty wrote:

'He always makes everything so special Happy Valentine's day '

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/02/emmanuel-adebayor-surprises-his-girlfriend-giant-bouquet-red-roses.html

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine: Emanuel Adebayo Surprises Dillish Matthew's With Bouquet Of Roses by Yomzzyblog: 2:05am On Feb 15, 2019
Val was a day to remember for some people while some were tucked in their bed cheesy grin

Visit here for more photos >> https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/02/emmanuel-adebayor-surprises-his-girlfriend-giant-bouquet-red-roses.html

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Emanuel Adebayo Surprises Dillish Matthew's With Bouquet Of Roses by Holuwahyomzzy: 2:07am On Feb 15, 2019
Wow! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Emanuel Adebayo Surprises Dillish Matthew's With Bouquet Of Roses by itspzpics(m): 4:08am On Feb 15, 2019
Wow cheesy
Re: Valentine: Emanuel Adebayo Surprises Dillish Matthew's With Bouquet Of Roses by femi4: 6:37am On Feb 15, 2019
Waiting for their break up story

3 Likes

Re: Valentine: Emanuel Adebayo Surprises Dillish Matthew's With Bouquet Of Roses by Yomzzyblog: 8:42am On Feb 15, 2019
Re: Valentine: Emanuel Adebayo Surprises Dillish Matthew's With Bouquet Of Roses by Prettyvicc: 8:53am On Feb 15, 2019
smiley

Blac Chyna And Soulja Boy Are The Newest Couple In Town - See Loved Up Pictures Of Them Here

Re: Valentine: Emanuel Adebayo Surprises Dillish Matthew's With Bouquet Of Roses by chiefolododo(m): 9:07am On Feb 15, 2019
Roses?

Re: Valentine: Emanuel Adebayo Surprises Dillish Matthew's With Bouquet Of Roses by emmabest2000(m): 9:08am On Feb 15, 2019
Girlfriend or wife?

How old is he ?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Valentine: Emanuel Adebayo Surprises Dillish Matthew's With Bouquet Of Roses by NOC1(m): 9:08am On Feb 15, 2019
He just want to punish the girl, look at how helpless she is looking in that pics.

3 Likes

Re: Valentine: Emanuel Adebayo Surprises Dillish Matthew's With Bouquet Of Roses by DrholuwaTOBI(m): 9:08am On Feb 15, 2019
All through today... I'll be giving Buhari Hot.
Re: Valentine: Emanuel Adebayo Surprises Dillish Matthew's With Bouquet Of Roses by Roon9(m): 9:08am On Feb 15, 2019
femi4:
Until they get married it may never happen

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Emanuel Adebayo Surprises Dillish Matthew's With Bouquet Of Roses by ArmaniUhuru: 9:08am On Feb 15, 2019
femi4:

Money go enter your bank account if them breakup?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine: Emanuel Adebayo Surprises Dillish Matthew's With Bouquet Of Roses by Atikulated3752: 9:08am On Feb 15, 2019

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Emanuel Adebayo Surprises Dillish Matthew's With Bouquet Of Roses by homealone00: 9:08am On Feb 15, 2019
Make she go cook am now se na vegetable Iranu grin

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Emanuel Adebayo Surprises Dillish Matthew's With Bouquet Of Roses by poisehunter: 9:09am On Feb 15, 2019
dbanj's own was the bomb. so romantic
Re: Valentine: Emanuel Adebayo Surprises Dillish Matthew's With Bouquet Of Roses by Factfinder1(m): 9:10am On Feb 15, 2019
Nigerian girls would prefer you give them the money spent on this

5 Likes

Re: Valentine: Emanuel Adebayo Surprises Dillish Matthew's With Bouquet Of Roses by Triangles1(m): 9:10am On Feb 15, 2019
When you have enough money women become goat for you.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Emanuel Adebayo Surprises Dillish Matthew's With Bouquet Of Roses by marvin906(m): 9:10am On Feb 15, 2019
this guy village people do better crusade for e head Sha..
e career just die

Re: Valentine: Emanuel Adebayo Surprises Dillish Matthew's With Bouquet Of Roses by nepapole(m): 9:11am On Feb 15, 2019
bull crap
Re: Valentine: Emanuel Adebayo Surprises Dillish Matthew's With Bouquet Of Roses by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:11am On Feb 15, 2019
LOVE IS A BEAUTIFUL THINGY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine: Emanuel Adebayo Surprises Dillish Matthew's With Bouquet Of Roses by Internalcombust(m): 9:11am On Feb 15, 2019
Lovely

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Valentine: Emanuel Adebayo Surprises Dillish Matthew's With Bouquet Of Roses by cleary: 9:11am On Feb 15, 2019
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Emanuel Adebayo Surprises Dillish Matthew's With Bouquet Of Roses by asahnwaKC: 9:12am On Feb 15, 2019
Thought I saw bugatti
Re: Valentine: Emanuel Adebayo Surprises Dillish Matthew's With Bouquet Of Roses by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:12am On Feb 15, 2019
The only kind of flower most Nigerian girls appreciate

5 Likes

Re: Valentine: Emanuel Adebayo Surprises Dillish Matthew's With Bouquet Of Roses by okwabayi(m): 9:12am On Feb 15, 2019
This guy has dated a lot of Nigerian celebrities, both those proud to flaunt him and others quiet about it.
I am surprised he is still with Dillish all this while.
I know very well he has cheated on her openly not once, twice or thrice but multiple uncountable times.
A female’s centre path is a very addictive organ.
Re: Valentine: Emanuel Adebayo Surprises Dillish Matthew's With Bouquet Of Roses by lekan767: 9:13am On Feb 15, 2019
thats the way. ladies love such treat
Re: Valentine: Emanuel Adebayo Surprises Dillish Matthew's With Bouquet Of Roses by modaink333: 9:13am On Feb 15, 2019
marvin906:
this guy village people do better crusade for e head Sha..
e carry just die
where you de get all this cute Chinese picture from?
Re: Valentine: Emanuel Adebayo Surprises Dillish Matthew's With Bouquet Of Roses by Joemetry(m): 9:14am On Feb 15, 2019
If na 9ja girl, she go want moi moi, eba, palmy, jollof, dry meat, pomo, beans, fufu and money for artificial hair...

Still them go de wonder why we de objectify them.
undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide, Ogun State New Governor, Dapo Abiodun & Wife Dance Shaku Shaku / Alex Slays In 3 Different Outfits To Host The Elevated Concert (Photos) / Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.