Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Best Wishes For Apc Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best Wishes For Apc Supporters (337 Views)

U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting / Abba Kyari: Best Wishes To ‘Bad Belle’ People Waiting To See Us Arrested By FBI / Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Wishes For Apc Supporters by Validated: 2:41am On Feb 15, 2019
To all those parading with 4 + 4 and anyone reading this that still want to vote for Buhari on Saturday.

May the heavenly bless your lives with the great deeds of Buhari in the last 4 years. Please, say AMEN!
Re: Best Wishes For Apc Supporters by APCpackandgo: 3:16am On Feb 15, 2019
Una never see anything yet, I wish you best wishes forvyour children to be as intelligent as Buhari.
Re: Best Wishes For Apc Supporters by Validated: 4:03am On Feb 15, 2019
APCpackandgo:
Una never see anything yet, I wish you best wishes forvyour children to be as intelligent as Buhari.
My children have more than "WAEC" that Buhari is struggling to present

1 Like

Re: Best Wishes For Apc Supporters by SEGLIZ: 4:37am On Feb 15, 2019
Validated:

My children have more than "WAEC" that Buhari is struggling to present

having more than waec don't mean you are intelligent.
if you pray buhari's achievements for people it is better off ones life being mismanaged, squandered and looted to emptiness like pdp did Nigeria.
it takes only the intelligent ones to know it is impossible for anyone to rebuild in one week a castle or mansion that took hundreds demolishers a year to demolish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Wishes For Apc Supporters by helinues: 4:40am On Feb 15, 2019
Lol.. Supporters of looters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Wishes For Apc Supporters by YorubaAssasin: 5:14am On Feb 15, 2019
OP, all supporters of APC & PDP...You're all MAD!

Africa is a disgrace to humanity!

The Bible says, "The fear of God is wisdom"! Nigerians are the most religious pple on earth yet, the most foolish. How come?

I don't think any wise or progressive thinking Nigerian should even consider voting for anyone other than Sowore or Hashim.

But of course they won't... 95% of Nigerians are FOOLISH and REGRESSIVE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Wishes For Apc Supporters by bender79: 5:18am On Feb 15, 2019
4+4 #next level we are optimistic

(1) (Reply)

Oyo State Adp Chairman, 10,000 Others Decamp to Apc. / Situation Room And Election Monitoring App / Twitter Reveals Why It Suspended Influencers’ Accounts Ahead Of Nigeria Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.