Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Bbnaija Alex Unusual Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With Adorable Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Alex Unusual Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With Adorable Photos (1940 Views)

BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) / BBNaija's Alex Unusual Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) / BBNaija's JMK Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Alex Unusual Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With Adorable Photos by praizblog: 6:18am On Feb 15, 2019
Bbanaija star Alex celebrates her 23rd birthday as she shares some beautiful photos.

Alexandra Sandra Asogwa Amuche popularly known as Alex Unusual is a Big Brother Naija housemate and 3rd Runner-Up in the 2018 Big Brother Naija TV Reality Show. He is currently a model, a dancer, an actress and a fashion enthusiast. She was born on 15th February 1996 in the city of Nsukka, Enugu State in the south eastern part of Nigeria. She is currently 22 years old.

In 2006, she graduated from Aunty Lizzy International School in Enugu, Nigeria and obtained her First School Leaving Certificate. After completing her primary school education, she proceeded to Federal Government College in Enugu, Nigeria and obtained her West African Senior School Certificate.

In January 2018, Alex joined the Big Brother Naija Housemates and rose to fame after emerging as the 3rd Runner-Up at the Big Brother Naija TV Reality Show.

Happy to her. See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/bbnaija-alex-unusual-celebrates-her-23rd-birthday-with-adorable-photos/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3

Re: Bbnaija Alex Unusual Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With Adorable Photos by praizblog: 6:18am On Feb 15, 2019
See More Sexy Photos of bbnaija Alex >> SEE PHOTOS HERE

Re: Bbnaija Alex Unusual Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With Adorable Photos by daddytime(m): 6:28am On Feb 15, 2019
Broiler....

Fine babe with a decent height..

Happy birthday..

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Alex Unusual Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With Adorable Photos by decatalyst(m): 6:31am On Feb 15, 2019
What i like about this lady is the fact that she appears weak but she is very strong mentally.

Girl keeps earning money without noise...

Fine legs too cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Alex Unusual Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With Adorable Photos by Saintsammurai(m): 6:31am On Feb 15, 2019
If this lady is 23 years of age, then my grandmother is 30 years of age, my mother is 5 years of age and i am still in heaven waiting to be given birth to.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Alex Unusual Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With Adorable Photos by nazablossom(f): 8:17am On Feb 15, 2019
Happy birthday girl. Age "doubters" will soon gather here, one already spotted grin.

Age with grace.
Re: Bbnaija Alex Unusual Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With Adorable Photos by Prettyvicc: 8:53am On Feb 15, 2019
smiley
Re: Bbnaija Alex Unusual Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With Adorable Photos by okwabayi(m): 8:58am On Feb 15, 2019
My problem with this female is she is an unrepentant local girl.
Other than that I like her height.
I wouldn’t mind impregnating her twice to get some giant children.
Re: Bbnaija Alex Unusual Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With Adorable Photos by Ask4diva(f): 9:11am On Feb 15, 2019
23? Lol, let me laugh small grin

(1) (Reply)

Simi Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) / Nigerian Artiste Uses Scissors To Cut Off A Boy’s Eyelid (Photo) / American TV Reporter Goes On Air Without His Trousers Thinking No One Could See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.