Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:42 AM

PDP Closes All Forms Of Campaigns Midnight Yesterday. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Closes All Forms Of Campaigns Midnight Yesterday. (12679 Views)

Tinubu Holds Meeting With Party Loyalists Ahead Of Campaigns (Pictures) / EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely / 2019 Presidency: Buhari Still In Charge Of Campaigns, Insists APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Closes All Forms Of Campaigns Midnight Yesterday. by Zenzi: 7:31am On Feb 15, 2019
The PDP closes all forms of campaigns for the February 16, 2019 Presidential election at midnight today in accordance with the provisions of the Electoral Act.

By this statement, the PDP henceforth no longer authorizes any campaign material under any form whatsoever for our party or our candidate for the February 16 Presidential election.

https://www.zenzireporters.com/2019/02/pdp-closes-all-forms-of-campaigns.html

4 Likes

Re: PDP Closes All Forms Of Campaigns Midnight Yesterday. by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:35am On Feb 15, 2019
But we will continue online ... by the special power of almighty God , Buhari is going back to Daura in Peace

First to comment means prayer answered grin

Like 4 ATIKU ......... Share 4 Obi

84 Likes 37 Shares

Re: PDP Closes All Forms Of Campaigns Midnight Yesterday. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:36am On Feb 15, 2019
Nice , good to know .

Lets get Nigeria working again.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Closes All Forms Of Campaigns Midnight Yesterday. by vicdom(m): 7:43am On Feb 15, 2019
cheesy
Buhari go hear am tomorrow. Back to daura is every sensible Nigerian goal this year. Insha Allah, it will be achieved

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Closes All Forms Of Campaigns Midnight Yesterday. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:43am On Feb 15, 2019
.......and they hereby close and Lock up EVERYTHING concerning for the future of PDP the thieving party!

IT IS hereby FINISHED FOR PDP PATAPATA!!

CORRUPTION FC is scattered!

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Closes All Forms Of Campaigns Midnight Yesterday. by rentAcock(m): 7:43am On Feb 15, 2019
Congratulations to President Atiku. May you lead us to prosperity and restore our image in the international stage.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Closes All Forms Of Campaigns Midnight Yesterday. by Omeokachie: 7:43am On Feb 15, 2019
Now it's time to go deliver at the polls

5 Likes

Re: PDP Closes All Forms Of Campaigns Midnight Yesterday. by Olamsoh: 7:44am On Feb 15, 2019
An FMCG in Ibadan is looking to hire an assistant supply chain officer (NYSC).

send cvs with mail subject *"assistant supply chain officer (NYSC)"* to recruitment@thriveconsult.com.ng

*N.B* :This position is specifically for Corp members serving in Ibadan .

1 Like

Re: PDP Closes All Forms Of Campaigns Midnight Yesterday. by ArmaniUhuru: 7:44am On Feb 15, 2019
I can't wait to say two words on Sunday/Monday... "ATIKU WON".

This victory will be dedicated to all those Nigerians Buhari & his goons killed, all those who committed suicide from hopelessness & the 91 million extremely poor people in Nigeria.

Nigeria Will Work Again.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Closes All Forms Of Campaigns Midnight Yesterday. by Offpoint: 7:44am On Feb 15, 2019
Obong owo Atiku Edikan Abubakar doesn't need campaigns... if we no vote for am wetin we gain?

If you're planning on voting Buhari tomorrow may your PVC miraculously disappear tonight and re-appear on Monday afternoon.

9 Likes

Re: PDP Closes All Forms Of Campaigns Midnight Yesterday. by DLondonboiy: 7:44am On Feb 15, 2019
post=75745474:
IT IS FINISHED FOR PDP PATAPATA!!

You never tire?? " it is over for Atiku, it is finish3d for Pdp" you keep writing this all over nairaland. You no dey tire?

If its indeed over for PDP, why do you have to keep writing it? #zom.

15 Likes

Re: PDP Closes All Forms Of Campaigns Midnight Yesterday. by forayfleo(m): 7:45am On Feb 15, 2019
Very good

1 Like

Re: PDP Closes All Forms Of Campaigns Midnight Yesterday. by Pojomojo: 7:45am On Feb 15, 2019
You see poverty walking on the streets of Nigeria, in churches and mosques, in schools, in health centres, but on Nairaland some people try to downplay it and say it is nothing.

Poverty is a major problem. Its twin brothers and sisters are unemployment and insecurity. A ni problem.

If you like the attached pic. Check my signature

2 Likes

Re: PDP Closes All Forms Of Campaigns Midnight Yesterday. by Groovenaija360(m): 7:45am On Feb 15, 2019
grin
Re: PDP Closes All Forms Of Campaigns Midnight Yesterday. by Libkid(m): 7:45am On Feb 15, 2019
Congratulations ur excellency Atiku Abubakar

4 Likes

Re: PDP Closes All Forms Of Campaigns Midnight Yesterday. by NwaOhafia: 7:45am On Feb 15, 2019
I just want to use this medium to say a big congratulations to the incoming president Alhaji Atiku Abubakar mai babban nara and wish the out going president, Mohammedu Buhari a happy retirement with Laurent Gbagbo as neighbours

5 Likes

Re: PDP Closes All Forms Of Campaigns Midnight Yesterday. by tushymichelle: 7:46am On Feb 15, 2019
THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE ICTTRAINING OF A LIFETIME– GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU AN ICT PRO IN 2019 AND WITHIN 4 WEEKS

I am PAUL, a full fledged Multimedia Expert - Graphics Designer, Photographer, Video Editor, 3D Animator and Motion Graphics Expert.

My expertise lies in branding, design and typography, which are exemplified in each project I am involved in. With my extensive working experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw and InDesign (including other Adobe design tools), it allows me to consistently create designs that align accordingly with clients' expectations. I tackle any design project with a keen eye, a steady hand and endless imagination. With my experience and malleable creativity, I am able to produce solid design work that truly reflects my limitless skill as a multimedia designer and more importantly clients’ visions which there result in killer designs and happy clients

With my passion for creative training, let me teach you to produce killer designs in 4 weeks!

WHAT YOU WOULD MASTER AFTER THIS 4 WEEKS PRACTICAL-DRIVEN TRAINING

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT and
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Tuesday, 26th of February, 2019

TIME (10am – 2pm) – Time subject to changes for flexibility

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training also available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

Contacts and Website on Banners

3 Likes

Re: PDP Closes All Forms Of Campaigns Midnight Yesterday. by pawesome(m): 7:46am On Feb 15, 2019
Atikulated nigerians

3 Likes

Re: PDP Closes All Forms Of Campaigns Midnight Yesterday. by phollybee(m): 7:46am On Feb 15, 2019
Atikulated.... Our incoming President insha Allah

3 Likes

Re: PDP Closes All Forms Of Campaigns Midnight Yesterday. by Bossontop(m): 7:46am On Feb 15, 2019
undecided
My pipu be wise ooo.......dont be a zombie ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Closes All Forms Of Campaigns Midnight Yesterday. by contigiency(m): 7:46am On Feb 15, 2019
Ok. They should now wait for their destined defeat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Closes All Forms Of Campaigns Midnight Yesterday. by tushymichelle: 7:47am On Feb 15, 2019
Good one as we all booth buharifailure out of aso rock..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Closes All Forms Of Campaigns Midnight Yesterday. by AtikuMeansJobs: 7:47am On Feb 15, 2019
GOD BLESS PDP..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Closes All Forms Of Campaigns Midnight Yesterday. by Ndkings1(m): 7:48am On Feb 15, 2019
if you’re conversant with video games you’ll know that the next level is usually harder than the current level
#RejectBuhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Closes All Forms Of Campaigns Midnight Yesterday. by Ahmmedadeleke(m): 7:48am On Feb 15, 2019
I know Apc wont follow the law they are known for that
Re: PDP Closes All Forms Of Campaigns Midnight Yesterday. by godwinstringed1(m): 7:48am On Feb 15, 2019
sad
Re: PDP Closes All Forms Of Campaigns Midnight Yesterday. by Okwuuu: 7:49am On Feb 15, 2019
DLondonboiy:

You never tire?? " it is over for Atiku, it is finish3d for Pdp" you keep writing this all over nairaland. You no dey tire?

If its indeed over for PDP, why do you have to keep writing it? #zom.

See combo !!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki Commiserates With Melaye Over Mother’s Death / Adamu Adamu: We’ll Clear Anything Blocking Our Way To Victory / Lisa Yaro Renovates IDP Camp School, Donates To School Of Deaf In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.