Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,517 members, 7,958,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:30 PM

Prayer Point On Today's Heavens : Friday, February 15,2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Point On Today's Heavens : Friday, February 15,2019 (190 Views)

Apostle Suleman: INEC Doesn't Count Prayer Point But Votes - (photos,video) / Prayer Points On Today's Heavens: Monday, January 21,2019 / 2018 Full Prophetic prophecies and prayer point needed By GO MFM Dr D.K OLUKOYA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Point On Today's Heavens : Friday, February 15,2019 by femoint007(m): 7:54am On Feb 15, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Friday, February 15, 2019) - *Addressed As Dressed*

1.Thank You, Father, for creating me in Your image and likeness.

2.Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul and for covering me with Your glory.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, as Your child, let everything that I do, including the way I am dressed, bring glory to Your holy name, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, when people see me, let there be no mistake or doubt about my identity, as a born again child of God, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, cloth me with Your garment of humility and robe of righteousness, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, empower me to be moderate in all things, including my dressing and adornment, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let me never dress in a wayward or provocative manner, that could cause a child of God to fall, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, uphold Pastor E.A. Adeboye, till the end; he will never fall, nor fail You, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures; help him to overcome every challenge of getting these prayer points across to Your children timely, on daily basis, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

"Faith Without Work" What We Should Know. / Message To The Philadelphia Church / The Devil Wants You Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.