Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

How To Make 350k Very Fast In 48 Days - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make 350k Very Fast In 48 Days (424 Views)

Get Your Smart Number In 48 Hours e.g. 0800080000 / Learn How I Make #350k Monthly From Mini Importation / 10 Ways To Get Rich Fast In Nigeria - Onlinenigerianbusiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make 350k Very Fast In 48 Days by DMASP(m): 8:07am On Feb 15, 2019
*How To Make 350k Very Fast in 48 days*

In this report you will learn step by step hacks on how to make money online even though you're a newbie.

Are you struggling to make money online or you are not comfortable with what is happening around you?

Then, this is a must read report for you today.

But for the lazy ones which don't want to be committed with their time, money or don't want to learn. This is not for you.

You can stop reading now and leave this report.

But…. For the ACTION taker, am going to show you how to make money quickly in a thin air and you will never go broke again.

This is how I discovered THIS BIG FORMULA that becomes SOLUTION to many gurus.

Last two years, a friend of mine working with one of the reputable banks in Nigeria, suddenly loss his job.

And his wife and two children fell sick at the same critical time which made him spent all his saving in order to save his family.

Before he was able to overcome the family issue, the 3 bedroom flat house rent expired.

The landlord gave him 48 days grace to make his house rent payment before he use the law against him.

He had 48 days to raise 350k to pay his house rent which is very important because he knows what the landlord can do.

So, he started looking for solution which made him to met me.

I decided to help him by adding him up to my FULL GUIDE TRAINING GROUP

In this Training Group a SOLUTION was giving out which was a game changer.

The same SOLUTION, am about to give you here now

Let see it here…….

He Needed To Make About 8,000 Naira/day in order to raise 350k in 48 days

He must sell at least 2 copies of a 4,000 Naira digital product per day.

So, all what he needs to start up with this Crazy Hack is 20k

========
Next Step:
========

He Got a PLR ebook on:
Copywriting,
Weight Loss
Relationship or
Internet Marketing for ~1k - 2k (with sales letter and optin pages)

and price it at 5k

Use a part of the e-book that solves a specific problem as his lead magnet (make a cheat sheet)

====================
He Setup His Sales Funnel :
====================

Ad >>>>>Optin Page (lead magnet) >>>>> Pre-frame >>>>> Sales Page >>>>> Order Delivery Page ~ 5k

Run ads to his Funnel with 10k.

Setup Auto-responder emails in Mailchimp for Free

He put all this in place with MY FULL GUIDE TRAINING. Before 48 days he made 450k by selling relationship eBook.

He paid his house rent and started making money continues money from this system more than the banking job.

Thanks for reading

Henry

PS:

By first week of March, The same Full Guide Training Registration will be opened where you will learn and be guided how to set up this system that help you make profitable money online without stress..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make 350k Very Fast In 48 Days by DMASP(m): 8:17am On Feb 15, 2019
DMASP:
*How To Make 350k Very Fast in 48 days*

In this report you will learn step by step hacks on how to make money online even though you're a newbie.

Are you struggling to make money online or you are not comfortable with what is happening around you?

Then, this is a must read report for you today.

But for the lazy ones which don't want to be committed with their time, money or don't want to learn. This is not for you.

You can stop reading now and leave this report.

But…. For the ACTION taker, am going to show you how to make money quickly in a thin air and you will never go broke again.

This is how I discovered THIS BIG FORMULA that becomes SOLUTION to many gurus.

Last two years, a friend of mine working with one of the reputable banks in Nigeria, suddenly loss his job.

And his wife and two children fell sick at the same critical time which made him spent all his saving in order to save his family.

Before he was able to overcome the family issue, the 3 bedroom flat house rent expired.

The landlord gave him 48 days grace to make his house rent payment before he use the law against him.

He had 48 days to raise 350k to pay his house rent which is very important because he knows what the landlord can do.

So, he started looking for solution which made him to met me.

I decided to help him by adding him up to my FULL GUIDE TRAINING GROUP

In this Training Group a SOLUTION was giving out which was a game changer.

The same SOLUTION, am about to give you here now

Let see it here…….

He Needed To Make About 8,000 Naira/day in order to raise 350k in 48 days

He must sell at least 2 copies of a 4,000 Naira digital product per day.

So, all what he needs to start up with this Crazy Hack is 20k

========
Next Step:
========

He Got a PLR ebook on:
Copywriting,
Weight Loss
Relationship or
Internet Marketing for ~1k - 2k (with sales letter and optin pages)

and price it at 5k

Use a part of the e-book that solves a specific problem as his lead magnet (make a cheat sheet)

====================
He Setup His Sales Funnel :
====================

Ad >>>>>Optin Page (lead magnet) >>>>> Pre-frame >>>>> Sales Page >>>>> Order Delivery Page ~ 5k

Run ads to his Funnel with 10k.

Setup Auto-responder emails in Mailchimp for Free

He put all this in place with MY FULL GUIDE TRAINING. Before 48 days he made 450k by selling relationship eBook.

He paid his house rent and started making money continues money from this system more than the banking job.

Thanks for reading

Henry

PS:

By first week of March, The same Full Guide Training Registration will be opened where you will learn and be guided how to set up this system that help you make profitable money online without stress..

Free Resources Here��� http:///2DCul2Z

Re: How To Make 350k Very Fast In 48 Days by Ritak: 8:29am On Feb 15, 2019
Philmathew:
Good venture.

Meanwhile, you too can become rich. Earn $100 monthly by registering at: http://giist.us/?afmc=6n Registration is free!!!

How Much Will Be Training Registration? So that I start preparation.

(1) (Reply)

Sale / Properties To Sell In Akure / I Can Write High Quality Articles For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.