Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Come Pick Your Candidate For The Elections And Tell Us Why - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Come Pick Your Candidate For The Elections And Tell Us Why (180 Views)

Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments / Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon / Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come Pick Your Candidate For The Elections And Tell Us Why by Davy55: 9:12am On Feb 15, 2019
good morning naralanders I chose to write about this this late because of the seriousness of it and the effect of it please pick your presidential candidate state why. .
for me it is buhari over stimulus because of past experiences,obasanjo who once said atiku stole enough money to feed millions of people is now an active member of his campaign and most Nigerians turn a black eye on that... then placebo Hashim is making promises he can't keep any logical thinking person will know it is the same tactic PDP was using before; I.e empty mouth watering promises.

PLEASE NO INSULTING please this concerns us a nation thanks

(1) (Reply)

Extinguishing The Preposterous Cacophony Of The New Political Parties / INEC Postpone General Elections / Inec Boycotted Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.