Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Phones For Sale As Scrap - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Phones For Sale As Scrap (566 Views)

Iphone 6 16gb For Sale As Scrap / Google Pixel for sale as scrap 4gb RAM and 32Gb rom@15k Read!!!!!! / Working Phones For Sale As Scrap And Original Dell Laptop Charger Also Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phones For Sale As Scrap by maxinvile(m): 9:38am On Feb 15, 2019
I have the following phones for sale as scrap.
1. Lg G3. The condition of the phone is, hanging and fading of the screen when powered on which engineers confirm to be a software issue (boot loop)
2. Tecno camon cx. The phone refuse to power on and the engineers confirm it to be panel. All other parts are very functional. NB. Anyone with the panel for sale can also contact me.
3. IPhone 5c. This phone is Icloud locked, it was sent to me from uk. There is crack on the screen which doesn't affect it in anyway. It is 16gb. NB. Anyone to unlock it at affordable price can also contact me.
Price : Give me an offer.

Re: Phones For Sale As Scrap by FantasticJ: 9:56am On Feb 15, 2019
maxinvile:
1. Lg G3. The condition of the phone is, hanging and fading of the screen when powered on which engineers confirm to be a software issue (boot loop)
2. Tecno camon cx. The phone refuse to power on and the engineers confirm it to be panel. All other parts are very functional. NB. Anyone with the panel for sale can also contact me.
3. IPhone 5c. This phone is Icloud locked, it was sent to me from uk. There is crack on the screen which doesn't affect it in anyway. It is 16gb. NB. Anyone to unlock it at affordable price can also contact me.

Tecno and iPhone 5K each
Re: Phones For Sale As Scrap by maxinvile(m): 11:12am On Feb 15, 2019
Your contact?

Tecno and iPhone 5K each[/quote]
Re: Phones For Sale As Scrap by maxinvile(m): 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
Still available
Re: Phones For Sale As Scrap by Youngtrice(m): 11:23am On Mar 28, 2019
I have an infinix hot 4 for sale as scrap. The problem is that the phone refused to come on.
Re: Phones For Sale As Scrap by Sobandemojisola: 8:36am On Apr 13, 2019
I have an infinix hot 3 for sale asscrap. The problem is that the phone refused to come on. o9o6266eleven 6o
Re: Phones For Sale As Scrap by berryace007: 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2020
maxinvile:
Is the techno CX still available?
Re: Phones For Sale As Scrap by Emmafly(m): 1:06am On Aug 12, 2020
This is for sale as scrap give away price. Can deliver around lekki,ikotun and ikorodu.

Make - Samsung and blackberry scrap phone.

(1) (Reply)

Sold / 5 Burners Standing Cooker / 10000mah Wireless And Wired Powerbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.