Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

ANPR Cameras In Lagos: These Are All You Need To Know - Exclusive Images - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ANPR Cameras In Lagos: These Are All You Need To Know - Exclusive Images (31130 Views)

LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting / Update On Mile2-apapa Road Construction - Exclusive Images / Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANPR Cameras In Lagos: These Are All You Need To Know - Exclusive Images by AutoReportNG: 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
adeniyialayande:
If you know anybody who can install it let me know pls.08033453702.

Send us a mail on our signature, we will direct you to the company..
Re: ANPR Cameras In Lagos: These Are All You Need To Know - Exclusive Images by 9jaRealist: 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
Lagos continues to outstrip the rest of the country. cool
Re: ANPR Cameras In Lagos: These Are All You Need To Know - Exclusive Images by porthouse7(f): 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
KingNom:
Lagos is ahead!
Meanwhile
this thing don dey south Africa for over 8yrs....
Re: ANPR Cameras In Lagos: These Are All You Need To Know - Exclusive Images by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
AutoReportNG:

Some of these cameras are manned at traffic lights, for example, one is manned at ShopRite close to Alausa, once you break the rules, it automatically flagged your plate number and the VIOs will be on look for you.
Nice post. Lagosians on the thread, kindly share your experiences. Aside from that fellow who said it has been in use for over 6 months, I would like to read the account of others. I'm inclined to believe it can only scan your vehicle licence since that document is typically on a computer database irrespective of state. Insurance, road worthiness however are not on a computer database nationwide. I think only Lagos has upgraded road worthiness to the computer printout type. Other states are still handwritten. So if i have a Lagos plate number, but i'm based in Ibadan or Akure and I have the handwritten road worthiness cert, will tis system flag me, since I am not on the computer database of Lagos? i dunno if you catch my drift. Same for Insurance papers that are clearly not on a statewide/nationwide database.

1 Like

Re: ANPR Cameras In Lagos: These Are All You Need To Know - Exclusive Images by SouthSouth1914: 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
Ademoore07:

So, as old as u are, u dont know that most traffic lights and ANRP Cameras are powered by solar energy? Isorit

You don’t get the bigger picture! Such tech should be for cities with great power generation!! What happens at night time when everything is dark.. I guess your tech would should clearly like DVD?
Re: ANPR Cameras In Lagos: These Are All You Need To Know - Exclusive Images by sparko1(m): 11:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
asuustrike1:

Ref:AngelicBeing asked a sensitive question instead of giving an appropriate answer you start by shunning him. Is that how you respond to query in public? I pity those you work with

Maybe you have a reading problem, he is at the point of down playing progress and you are talking of sensitive questions, where in the world don't we have Vandals or should we stop progress because there will be Vandals.

This thing have nothing to do with politics or political affiliations, when progress is made, we celebrate it, don't get blinded by negativity.
Re: ANPR Cameras In Lagos: These Are All You Need To Know - Exclusive Images by sparko1(m): 11:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Buzz off, if you can't engage people online except with insult, I don't give a fvck if you were served with kulikuli penalty angry

That is because you are so filled with hatred, you want Lagos to remain like your village, what is insulting about shutting you up!

Now let me school you, children of hate! Vandalism is not an African concept neither is theft or power problem, and by the way what exactly are you contributing to all this, you think being a citizen is all about throwing stone on any government innovation?

Like I told your other regressive brother, this is not a political innovation, leave the politics and face the facts.
Re: ANPR Cameras In Lagos: These Are All You Need To Know - Exclusive Images by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 16, 2019
sparko1:

Maybe you have a reading problem, he is at the point of down playing progress and you are talking of sensitive questions, where in the world don't we have Vandals or should we stop progress because there will be Vandals.

This thing have nothing to do with politics or political affiliations, when progress is made, we celebrate it, don't get blinded by negativity.
Simple question requires straightforward answers without sentiment. You were sentimental in your approach to questions raised. What project the government brings must be analyzed by all. Many watch out for delimitations and ways to solve it.
Re: ANPR Cameras In Lagos: These Are All You Need To Know - Exclusive Images by sparko1(m): 12:21am On Feb 16, 2019
asuustrike1:

Simple question requires straightforward answers without sentiment. You were sentimental in your approach to questions raised. What project the government brings must be analyzed by all. Many watch out for delimitations and ways to solve it.

Sentimental?, I just started, it's not a political thing, this is an innovation of the VIO, it doesn't matter who is president, the VIO will still be there.

Talk about questions, nothing about that question is reasonable, is like saying our educational system is bad, so children should not go to school anymore!
The armed forces are to save guild those properties and talking about electricity, have you ever asked where we get power for traffic lights, street lights, and even during governor Fashola there were little bulb for road demarcation! How much power will cameras require!
Re: ANPR Cameras In Lagos: These Are All You Need To Know - Exclusive Images by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 16, 2019
sparko1:

Sentimental?, I just started, it's not a political thing, this is an innovation of the VIO, it doesn't matter who is president, the VIO will still be there.

Talk about questions, nothing about that question is reasonable, is like saying our educational system is bad, so children should not go to school anymore!
The armed forces are to save guild those properties and talking about electricity, have you ever asked where we get power for traffic lights, street lights, and even during governor Fashola there were little bulb for road demarcation! How much power will cameras require!
You insulted that guy hence you should apologize first before bringing any reasonable point.
Re: ANPR Cameras In Lagos: These Are All You Need To Know - Exclusive Images by AngelicBeing: 7:45am On Feb 16, 2019
sparko1:

That is because you are so filled with hatred, you want Lagos to remain like your village, what is insulting about shutting you up!

Now let me school you, children of hate! Vandalism is not an African concept neither is theft or power problem, and by the way what exactly are you contributing to all this, you think being a citizen is all about throwing stone on any government innovation?

Like I told your other regressive brother, this is not a political innovation, leave the politics and face the facts.
You see how dumb and daft you are, I have real Estate investment in lagos before I left the country years ago, my friends and family members all have real Estate investment scattered all over lagos, I only asked a simple question and you went haywire, now buzz off hungry Frustrated zombie, I will not dignify you with another response again until you go for surgery to remove the mucus from your dead brain, nonsense grin
Re: ANPR Cameras In Lagos: These Are All You Need To Know - Exclusive Images by AngelicBeing: 7:48am On Feb 16, 2019
asuustrike1:

You insulted that guy hence you should apologize first before bringing any reasonable point.
Don't bother with his apologies, we have several of them online frustrated as a result of the hardship confronting them, very simple discuss, they go haywire, ignore the scallywag that is suffering from hunger and starvation grin
Re: ANPR Cameras In Lagos: These Are All You Need To Know - Exclusive Images by sparko1(m): 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
AngelicBeing:
You see how dumb and daft you are, I have real Estate investment in lagos before I left the country years ago, my friends and family members all have real Estate investment scattered all over lagos, I only asked a simple question and you went haywire, now buzz off hungry Frustrated zombie, I will not dignify you with another response again until you go for surgery to remove the mucus from your dead brain, nonsense grin

You travelled out of the country, good for you!And having real estate investment is a contribution! Maybe those bugger you eat is blocking your mind.

So everyone that wants Nigeria to progress is now a zombie! It's now obvious you are incapable of objective reasoning! No more comments for you!
Re: ANPR Cameras In Lagos: These Are All You Need To Know - Exclusive Images by sparko1(m): 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
asuustrike1:

I see why he acting like a drunk! But you, you are just sad! Apologies? Seriously? You need coffee, wake up!
Re: ANPR Cameras In Lagos: These Are All You Need To Know - Exclusive Images by AngelicBeing: 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
sparko1:

You travelled out of the country, good for you!And having real estate investment is a contribution! Maybe those bugger you eat is blocking your mind.

So everyone that wants Nigeria to progress is now a zombie! It's now obvious you are incapable of objective reasoning! No more comments for you!
grin

Re: ANPR Cameras In Lagos: These Are All You Need To Know - Exclusive Images by AngelicBeing: 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2019
sparko1:

I see why he acting like a drunk! But you, you are just sad! Apologies? Seriously? You need coffee, wake up!
You are the drunkard here void of common sense, foaming in your mouth like an epileptic patient, where is my koboko laden with chilly pepper to flog nonsense on your butt, lie down now and receive 80 million lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper grin

Re: ANPR Cameras In Lagos: These Are All You Need To Know - Exclusive Images by GreyLaw(m): 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
sparko1:

My friend keep quite, this thing has been working for close to 6 months now, I was served some days ago for not paying insurance and road worthiness for this year already.

You still did not answer that question. That you were served for some default does not write off the genuine concerns of erratic power supply (e.g streetlights) and possible theft.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Oduniyi Adelaja, Badoo Kingpin Adopted As Ogun APC Candidate" - Group Petitions / Should President Buhari Bring Back These Goodluck Jonathan's Folk's? / Obiano Swears In Mark Okoye As A Commissioner! (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.