Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Longrich International (lucrative Investment With At Least #9800) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Longrich International (lucrative Investment With At Least #9800) (1434 Views)

Goats Farming is lucrative / Am Broke Need An Online Investment With Only 500 Naira Only Pls / Ibadan Longrich Business Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Longrich International (lucrative Investment With At Least #9800) by edkai: 11:07am On Feb 15, 2019
♦WHAT IS LONGRICH INTERNATIONAL♦

This is one business that has the capacity to move a pauper and buns seller like Solomon Okyere to the millionaire class with 2 cars, many foreign trips and equivalent of N500k weekly earning

It is the type of business that turned Udeme Etibensi, a broke school teacher in 2014 to a proud owner of several Range Rover SUVs, world class resource person, N8M weekly earning etc
It is a business that made Itoro Akpama to resign from Zenith Bank last year(or thereabout) once she started earning in million naira weekly

It is a business that has ensured that I stopped using my own money to pay my children's school fees for over a year now

It is a business that turned Emma Eduru and his family from occupants of a one room apartment in Surulere to 7-digits weekly earners. Earning an average of N5M every week is a big deal for any man. And what do you say when the wife equally earns at 7- digits scale as well

It is a business that made broke Oluchi Abraham after being sacked by Diamond Bank as a branch head in 2013 to earn N18M weekly
It is a business that can make you, if you work it, to retire in 5 years while earning 6/7 figures weekly

Their numerous products in Nigeria are everyday use household consumables anyone can buy for their own use, and get rewarded rather than buy from supermarkets for nothing
Re: Longrich International (lucrative Investment With At Least #9800) by edkai: 10:06am On Feb 16, 2019
To learn more about Longrich, call or watsapp me on 08164058477 or click the link below to join the conversation on this watsapp group
https:///FfXnKYTtnlFCednWRfu8bl
Re: Longrich International (lucrative Investment With At Least #9800) by edkai: 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
You will learn a lot if you can make out time to attend this conference holding in Lagos

Re: Longrich International (lucrative Investment With At Least #9800) by edkai: 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
Longrich Manufacturing plant pre-launch and car awards.There has been an unprecedented increase in the demand for Longrich products. Hence, the need for a Manufacturing plant in Nigeria. The first of its kind in Africa.

Thank you Longrich!!

If you want to learn more about partnering with longrich and the registration process, you can reach me on 08164058477 via call or Whatsapp.

Re: Longrich International (lucrative Investment With At Least #9800) by edkai: 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
A seminar will be held at well at the new stockist opening in Festac, Lagos. For those in Lagos, avail yourself to learn about the Longrich business.

Re: Longrich International (lucrative Investment With At Least #9800) by edkai: 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
Click to watch Longrich manufacturing plant pre-launch/Award ceremony that was held recently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Iavv82zEaw
Re: Longrich International (lucrative Investment With At Least #9800) by edkai: 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2019
Longrich awards @ eko hotels was booom!
If you weren't there you missed.
The host was Oke bakassi and itoro.
The first lady of Lagos was present along with some other dignitaries.
Longrich members from other African countries where present too. Ghana, Botswana, south Africa, Ivory coast, Cameron etc.
A lot of people went home with countless awards!
The event was a blast.
People who came with doubt's of this business immediately wanted to sign up.
Which network marketing company gives you car fund, house fund, free trips around the world, scholarship to study in longrich university, huh? Which company?
I'm so excited. I love to talk about Longrich because the company is making me rich!!

If you want to learn more about Longrich and become a partner reach me via the numbers below. The rate at which people are partnering with Longrich has become uprecedented. Don't be left out. This is an opportunity you shouldn't ignore or miss.

Financial freedom requires creating a network that generates income on a regular and consistent basis.

08187831475 (calls only), 08164058477 (WhatsApp only)
Re: Longrich International (lucrative Investment With At Least #9800) by edkai: 10:38am On May 03, 2019
Longrich Car Awards & Celebration and Pre-Launch of N 100 Million Manufacturing Plant will broadcast on EbonyLife TV, DSTV channel 165 and star times channel 189 and 191.

PREMIERE:

Friday, 3rd of May -   9:00 pm CAT.

8:00 pm WAT.

Saturday, 4th of May -   4:30 am CAT

3:30 am WAT.

Saturday, 4th of May   -  1:00 pm CAT

12:00 pm WAT.

Monday, 6th of May  -    6:00 am CAT

5:00 am WAT.

Monday, 6th of May -   2:00 pm CAT

1:00 pm WAT

Tuesday, 7th of May  -   7:00 am CAT.

6:00 am WAT.

Wednesday, 8th of May  -  5:00 am  CAT.

4:00 am  WAT.

Thursday, 9th of May   -    7:00 am CAT.

6:00 am WAT.

(1) (Reply)

Nija Blogger - Nigerian Bloggers Resources / Northern Governors Reject GEJ Ahead 2015 Polls / It Training For All, Web-design, Web-developement, Java Progamming, Pmp Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.