Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Stop Extrajudicial Killing (jungle Justice)-rosemary Okoh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Extrajudicial Killing (jungle Justice)-rosemary Okoh (301 Views)

Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) / Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst / Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Extrajudicial Killing (jungle Justice)-rosemary Okoh by kemprossy: 11:34am On Feb 15, 2019
We always make decisions so fast to the extent that killing its nothing to us.

We need to stop this extrajudicial killing called Jungle Justice.

The fact is we sit every day to criticizes and analyze our leaders. We say they are the problem with our country. But I tell you some of us are worst than them.

If an average man hears the word thief, the next thing he does is to look for a log of wood, Cutlass, and tyre and you see people feel Entertained by it and happy by it.

Jungle Justice is a violation of human right, and it is also stated that everyone is Innocent until the law proves you guilty.

The question is, has Jungle Justice reduce the level of crime in Nigeria, The answer is No

I know its so true that some people have actually gone too far on crime, but the truth is nobody has the right to take anyone's life.

Some people are just helpless and hungry, ok let us look at the story of the 7-year-old boy who attempted to steal garri in Badagry area of Lagos State. The young boy was burnt to death.

Let us just try our best to stop this barbaric act called Jungle Justice, Because of innocent people surfers it and also we all have the right to fair hearing also everyone even criminals deserved to be heard.
https://www.kemprossysblog.com/2019/02/stop-extrajudicial-killing-jungle.html

Re: Stop Extrajudicial Killing (jungle Justice)-rosemary Okoh by Thales01: 11:58am On Feb 15, 2019
The sad truth of the matter is that the same people who are quick to resort to jungle justice ingratiate themselves with politicians whose sleazy actions in governance are responsible for the pauperized conditions they are in.
Like she rightly said,the alarming rate of jungle justice had done nothing to mitigate the crime rate.so it is not justifiable in any ramification.Morever,it leaves too many rooms for errors of mistaken identity evidenced by innumerable cases in which innocent persons were erroneously subjected to jungle justice based on unfounded suspicions.
Our corrupt judicial system is also to be blamed for existence of jungle justice.Our judicial system is riddled with corruption that its ability to dispense true justice to the downtrodden is in serious doubt.The masses have completely lost faith in our judicial system.That is one of the reasons jungle justice perdures.
Efforts in a bid to nip jungle justice in the bud should geared towards reforming our judicial system entirely.To me,this seems like an almost intractable task judging by how deep corruption has eaten into the fabric of the judicial system.

(1) (Reply)

Tampan:we Didn't Abandon Baba Suwe / Liz Anjorin Has No Dirty Secrets On Goldmyne She Just Wants Attention-goldmyntv / I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 16 – Efia Odo Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.