Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Buhari’s Victory Will Be Huge Lanslide, It Will Bury Atiku - Sagay - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Victory Will Be Huge Lanslide, It Will Bury Atiku - Sagay (657 Views)

Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You / M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years / Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Victory Will Be Huge Lanslide, It Will Bury Atiku - Sagay by nairavsdollars(f): 11:49am On Feb 15, 2019
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN), Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Commitee Against Corruption (PACAC), has predicted landslide victory for President Muhammadu Buhari in Saturday’s presidential election.

Sagay who spoke in a chat with Daily Independent said Buhari’s victory will forever bury the political aspiration of Atiku Abubakar, former Vice-president and presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and former president Olusegun Obasanjo.

“Buhari’s victory will be landslide, huge landslide. He will bury Atiku and that will be the end of him.

“He will also bury Obasanjo and that will be the last time he will poke out his nose on what doesn’t concern him,” he said.
https://www.independent.ng/buharis-victory-will-bury-atiku-obasanjo-forever-sagay/

Re: Buhari’s Victory Will Be Huge Lanslide, It Will Bury Atiku - Sagay by Okoroawusa: 11:52am On Feb 15, 2019
Oyel dey ur head,Oga Sagay
Re: Buhari’s Victory Will Be Huge Lanslide, It Will Bury Atiku - Sagay by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:55am On Feb 15, 2019
SaGay is a raven lunatic

Nobody takes him serious
Re: Buhari’s Victory Will Be Huge Lanslide, It Will Bury Atiku - Sagay by hisexcellency34: 12:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
I think Obasanjo will lose this time around
Re: Buhari’s Victory Will Be Huge Lanslide, It Will Bury Atiku - Sagay by Afonjas: 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Re: Buhari’s Victory Will Be Huge Lanslide, It Will Bury Atiku - Sagay by Racoon(m): 12:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just imagine how a once sound legal luminary have long reduced himself to an asslickers.Too bad.
Re: Buhari’s Victory Will Be Huge Lanslide, It Will Bury Atiku - Sagay by jtjohn(m): 12:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
Anybody I support always win, I'm supporting Atiku as my incoming president.

All hail president Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Victory Will Be Huge Lanslide, It Will Bury Atiku - Sagay by TIGRITIS: 12:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
It is only blind delusional pigs with more than 100 monikers on social media who think a thief has a chance against buhari.

Even that ota baboon go know how far by tommorow evening.
Re: Buhari’s Victory Will Be Huge Lanslide, It Will Bury Atiku - Sagay by hisexcellency34: 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
The election is not sure for anybody. Even Buhari is afraid despite being the sitting president

TIGRITIS:
It is only blind delusional pigs with more than 100 monikers on social media who think a thief has a chance against buhari.

Even that ota baboon go know how far by tommorow evening.
Re: Buhari’s Victory Will Be Huge Lanslide, It Will Bury Atiku - Sagay by nairavsdollars(f): 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
Is it true that he has fled the country?
hisexcellency34:
Re: Buhari’s Victory Will Be Huge Lanslide, It Will Bury Atiku - Sagay by AtikuMeansJobs: 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
Like our elders use to say that Unless and Until
an Aching Tooth is Clinically and Completely
Pluck out of the mouth, The mouth must eternally chew with bitterness . This itchy fingered party called APC must be pluck out of our PRETTY BODY) come this weekend.The APC see lagosians as maga who must pay they , with enourmorse resources they deliver mediocre projects and overhype it,then rig election,buy over opposition like pdp which refuse to hold them to account and put them on their toes, the resources available to them is too huge not to have turned lagos to mini duba, monthly allocation from FG, internaly generated revenue, borrowings, special allocation from vat proceed, money from development partners,
Re: Buhari’s Victory Will Be Huge Lanslide, It Will Bury Atiku - Sagay by AtikuMeansJobs: 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
Atiku understands the value of a good life. He knows YOU cannot truly be happy if you can’t pay your bills. He knows you can’t be fulfilled if you can’t take care of your own kids. Atiku has more than 20 businesses, and over half of that is just welfarism/charity based businesses. What he does, is take from lucrative businesses to subsidize not too lucrative ones. At the end of the month, all the staff gets paid and everyone is happy with their families. I know as the President of Nigeria, Atiku would be able to do this for all. This is Atiku. That is what I am supporting. Can you tell me about who you are supporting and how his character and attitude would help me in life? While you do, do not forget Atiku has never handled any budget.
Vote PDP!! vote Atiku/Obi 2019 !! Vote A sound Man!!
Re: Buhari’s Victory Will Be Huge Lanslide, It Will Bury Atiku - Sagay by AtikuMeansJobs: 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
What has this buhari government achieved so far?
What is their manifesto and programmes?
How will it benefit the common man?
Are we better off economically now than we were 4 years ago?
What are our concerns about the bloomberg's economic predictions about Nigeria...that we should not expect economic improvement and stock rise until another government takes over and does it mean anything to us?
What of the world capital of poverty bagged by Nigeria under this government?
What of the ever-depleting foreign reserve and sharp-dropping oil output due to low megawatts of electricity, which fashola once bragged had increased to the highest peak in this government history?
What of the subsidy of over 240 billion naira paid to petroleum marketers in December, which they once called a scam during jonathan administration by this government?
What of the subsidy they removed which shot the pump price to 145 naira a litre, promising to use the proceeds to fix all our refineries, create jobs, construct roads and stop importation of petroleum products?
Are they not making a you-turn overnight, telling us they still pay subsidy?
Who are truly the APC members...Elrufai, and was appointed BPE Chair who was in charge of privatisation of our national assets when obj was in power...?
Why is the APC not mentioning his name and why is Elrufai afraid of atiku's candidature?
What of Akpabio who was charged for money laundering offences who is now a celebrated saint n the APC?
Hardship does not know tribe or religion.
It is all about doing the right. Voting out the non performing government. If you feel buhari is doing well, so be it but do not bring tribe into the equator my dear because you don't know who will be your savour tomorrow.
Re: Buhari’s Victory Will Be Huge Lanslide, It Will Bury Atiku - Sagay by Charmingrascal(m): 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
It will bury whole lot of people, from Atiku to OBJ to FFK to Reno and even PDP itself.
Re: Buhari’s Victory Will Be Huge Lanslide, It Will Bury Atiku - Sagay by kayusely70(m): 10:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
It is going to be a landslide victory for Buhari

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Ibe Kachukwu / Breaking News :1 Dollar is 184naira. Unbelievable!! / Result Of My Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.