Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,818 members, 7,862,710 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

Valentine’s Day: Two Lovers Die Over Lady In Nasarawa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Valentine’s Day: Two Lovers Die Over Lady In Nasarawa (31582 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) / Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine’s Day: Two Lovers Die Over Lady In Nasarawa by Xbursta(m): 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
skaliwagz undecidedskaliwagz
Re: Valentine’s Day: Two Lovers Die Over Lady In Nasarawa by asobo: 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
AnanseK:

(1) A patient with stab wound in the stomach should survive even with just average surgical care.

(2) The event happened in the morning with a lot of transport a available to enable access medical to care.

(3) People here on NL are , unfortunately, only concerned about the mundane and irrelevant things on this tragic happening.

(4) The jungle justice meted on the opponent was totally wrong. Until we can learn not take the law into our hands please forget about development.

(5) The best involvement for members of the public in this whole story would have been ensuring that the stab victim had quick access to quality medical intervention.
See who is talking of jungle justice, when your perceived messiah who doesn't respect rule of law is the father of injustice. When injustice becomes law, disobedience is sacrosanct.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine’s Day: Two Lovers Die Over Lady In Nasarawa by MooreGG(m): 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
Konji challenges
Re: Valentine’s Day: Two Lovers Die Over Lady In Nasarawa by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
casualties of valentine.stabbing themselves over one ugly babe wey no reason them .RIP anyway.
Re: Valentine’s Day: Two Lovers Die Over Lady In Nasarawa by edufreshy(m): 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
This sounds like a Hollywood script.
Re: Valentine’s Day: Two Lovers Die Over Lady In Nasarawa by Isoduwa(m): 4:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
Jayslicky:
The men brains should be offered to orunmila. Nonsense, if we check the girl that they were fighting for, she will be one dirty and stinking hoe.

This Edo boys una too get bad mouth � shocked tongue
Re: Valentine’s Day: Two Lovers Die Over Lady In Nasarawa by smyo(m): 4:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
Ndi ara, the babe go don dey look for replacement s, fighting over women is barbaric

Re: Valentine’s Day: Two Lovers Die Over Lady In Nasarawa by Offpoint: 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
Jessyjack:
who loose.....?? the girl will marry the next available guy..... the day any of my brothers tries this nonsense of fighting or dying for a woman, I will make sure I disown them and if anything bad happens to them, I won't attend the burial...... nonsense!
Sister Jessica calm down abeg... e never reach like that Biko
Re: Valentine’s Day: Two Lovers Die Over Lady In Nasarawa by Badilstical(m): 5:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
Jessyjack:
who loose.....?? the girl will marry the next available guy..... the day any of my brothers tries this nonsense of fighting or dying for a woman, I will make sure I disown them and if anything bad happens to them, I won't attend the burial...... nonsense!
You are talking Wale adenuga super story.
If you fit talk true you've got more than one boyfriend.
Ladies enjoy this to validate themself that they are still beautiful.if not that lady knew very well what might happen but it's sad that most ladies think we are in stone age when you have to be a knight to fight a win a woman, I last crush some months ago pull the same trick between me and some local guy I had to withdraw not cos I can't win her cos I don't fight for bitches.
Re: Valentine’s Day: Two Lovers Die Over Lady In Nasarawa by Badilstical(m): 6:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
AnanseK:

(1) A patient with stab wound in the stomach should survive even with just average surgical care.

(2) The event happened in the morning with a lot of transport a available to enable access medical to care.

(3) People here on NL are , unfortunately, only concerned about the mundane and irrelevant things on this tragic happening.

(4) The jungle justice meted on the opponent was totally wrong. Until we can learn not take the law into our hands please forget about development.

(5) The best involvement for members of the public in this whole story would have been ensuring that the stab victim had quick access to quality medical intervention.
Oga is been long you left Nigeria, leave the people in Nigeria to handle the issues the best way the have done.police is one of biggest corrupt institutions in Nigeria no Nigeria trust for justice to prevail else what happened to evance the kidnapper, most probably under the carpet case
Re: Valentine’s Day: Two Lovers Die Over Lady In Nasarawa by Pinkyposh(f): 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
Senseless men fighting for a woman, some men can be irresponsible.
I can't even fight because of a guy, I can't be that daft....
Re: Valentine’s Day: Two Lovers Die Over Lady In Nasarawa by Ayobami7(m): 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
na wa o
Re: Valentine’s Day: Two Lovers Die Over Lady In Nasarawa by Jayslicky: 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
Isoduwa:

This Edo boys una too get bad mouth � shocked tongue
how did u know am an edo boy?
Re: Valentine’s Day: Two Lovers Die Over Lady In Nasarawa by Isoduwa(m): 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
Jayslicky:
how did u know am an edo boy?
Tell friend truth nor dey spoil friendship where you from then licker?
Re: Valentine’s Day: Two Lovers Die Over Lady In Nasarawa by Sarah20A(f): 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
If the father of the late aliyu was 30 years old how old was his son undecided
Re: Valentine’s Day: Two Lovers Die Over Lady In Nasarawa by FIDELISFIDECENT: 11:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
IYANGBALI:
Nigeria Police always claiming to be on top of useless situations

on top of what situation?
D killer and d killed is dead.
What are d police topping?
Re: Valentine’s Day: Two Lovers Die Over Lady In Nasarawa by jojothaiv(m): 5:25am On Feb 16, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen..
I'm afraid this is a story of two Romeos and a Juliet..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Impersonates Mopol , Mounts Road Block To Feed Family (photo) / 2 Elderly Men Who Stole Cassava Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Woman Stabs Her Lover To Death For Tearing Picture Of Her Late Boyfriend - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.