Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Don't Vote Buhari If You Are Single/dating. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Vote Buhari If You Are Single/dating. (734 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness / God Really Blessed Nigerians By Allowing Them Vote Buhari In 2015 – Oshiomhole / "Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Vote Buhari If You Are Single/dating. by mekaboy(m): 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
GUYS/Ladies, if you are single or in a relationship and you plan on voting buhari tomorrow, then you can be sure to remain single for another 4 years.

Those who would have married you are part of the over 20 million that lost real jobs. These jobs are in corporate firms like banks etc. Those in the SMEs and business that folded are not included.

That your bf doing 4+4 with 30k Npower salary can't afford a wedding oo.

Vote Atiku Obi for real growth, for private sector driven economy. Where a nobody can become somebody without knowing anybody.

You don't finish doing next level here and go to cry on the romance section about your inability to marry.

The choice u made in the politics section can affect your post in the romance section for the next 4 years.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Vote Buhari If You Are Single/dating. by madridguy(m): 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
I am single and I will vote for Baba Buhari again and again.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Vote Buhari If You Are Single/dating. by mekaboy(m): 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
madridguy:
I am single and I will vote for Baba Buhari again and again.

Your definitely not old enough to marry.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Vote Buhari If You Are Single/dating. by Slynation(m): 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
well said.....!!

1 Like

Re: Don't Vote Buhari If You Are Single/dating. by DMerciful(m): 12:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
For ladies who do i-dont-care, there is a direct correlation btw the buoyancy of the economy and rate of weddings! A man will not marry until he has the means to raise a family, be wise! Vote Atiku for jobs!

2 Likes

Re: Don't Vote Buhari If You Are Single/dating. by madridguy(m): 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
Old enough to have 10 years old child.

mekaboy:

Your definitely not old enough to marry.
Re: Don't Vote Buhari If You Are Single/dating. by mekaboy(m): 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2019
madridguy:
Old enough to have 10 years old child.

Anybody can have a child. Being a father and husband is a different issue.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Vote Buhari If You Are Single/dating. by madridguy(m): 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
I am old enough to be both husband and father.

mekaboy:

Anybody can have a child. Being a father and husband is a different issue.
Re: Don't Vote Buhari If You Are Single/dating. by mekaboy(m): 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
madridguy:
I am old enough to be both husband and father.

But you are not. That's because you keep making wrong choices. You could not become one in the past 4 years and if you repeat the same choice, you won't be in another 4 years.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Vote Buhari If You Are Single/dating. by madridguy(m): 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
grin grin grin Baba Buhari is not my problem.

mekaboy:

But you are not. That's because you keep making wrong choices. You could not become one in the past 4 years and if you repeat the same choice, you won't be in another 4 years.
Re: Don't Vote Buhari If You Are Single/dating. by mekaboy(m): 1:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
madridguy:

Whatever the problem is. It's been with you for the past 4 years.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Vote Buhari If You Are Single/dating. by mekaboy(m): 9:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
To be forewarned.....
Re: Don't Vote Buhari If You Are Single/dating. by mancanoe: 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
Funny, this thread is good for entertainment/jokes section.
Re: Don't Vote Buhari If You Are Single/dating. by archangel1(m): 9:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
there is modicum of Truth l in your thread

2 Likes

Re: Don't Vote Buhari If You Are Single/dating. by babyfaceafrica: 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
this op is high
Re: Don't Vote Buhari If You Are Single/dating. by Gunayo(m): 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
madridguy:

Re: Don't Vote Buhari If You Are Single/dating. by Gunayo(m): 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
mekaboy:

madridguy:

This one na atikulate curse o.abeg small small o
Re: Don't Vote Buhari If You Are Single/dating. by haffaze777(m): 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
mekaboy:
GUYS/Ladies, if you are single or in a relationship and you plan on voting buhari tomorrow, then you can be sure to remain single for another 4 years.

Those who would have married you are part of the over 20 million that lost real jobs. These jobs are in corporate firms like banks etc. Those in the SMEs and business that folded are not included.

That your bf doing 4+4 with 30k Npower salary can't afford a wedding oo.

Vote Atiku Obi for real growth, for private sector driven economy. Where a nobody can become somebody without knowing anybody.

You don't finish doing next level here and go to cry on the romance section about your inability to marry.

The choice u made in the politics section can affect your post in the romance section for the next 4 years.

PDP will drag Nigerian to court next week for voting buhari
Re: Don't Vote Buhari If You Are Single/dating. by mekaboy(m): 10:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
I hope those of you from the south doing 4+4 understand that what it takes an average northerner to get married is different from what it takes in the shout. He can spend close to nothing to marry 3 women. At some point, the government can even sponsor mass wedding. Do you have government sponsored mass wedding in the south? Even if there is, will the average southern family want to Gove out their daughter for a mass wedding?

(1) (Reply)

Igbinedion Dies In United States / / Here Are The States With Highest PVC Collection + Full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.