Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Broom At Katsina APC Rally (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Broom At Katsina APC Rally (Photos) (38745 Views)

Oshiomhole Dances With Rufai Oseni (Video) / Adams Oshiomhole Dances Energetically At His 70th Birthday Party (Photos) / Edo Election: Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Broom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Broom At Katsina APC Rally (Photos) by Bigii(m): 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
Very ugly thing angry
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Broom At Katsina APC Rally (Photos) by akdjr(m): 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
If Osho Baba can silent PDP national godfather till death I see nobody in Nigeria that Osho can not silent .

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Broom At Katsina APC Rally (Photos) by Friend01(m): 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
Jessyjack:
he is dancing his way back to etsako..... ugly toad!

Monkey no fine but im mama like am.
You said he is a toad, I seriously doubt if your are more handsome or beautiful than him.
Whatever he list in beauty, he clearly covers for that with his charismatic and fearless leadership style.

And ontop that he married a fine, beautiful woman you can't even measure up to.

If I am lying show us your picture and shame the devil.

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Broom At Katsina APC Rally (Photos) by Friend01(m): 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
Nbote:
Dis guy wowo sha... Khaki has become a tradition

You fine reach am?

Those of you who insult people online I can bet my last kobo that you will only dream to get the kind of recognition they have.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Broom At Katsina APC Rally (Photos) by dododawa1: 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
Jessyjack:
show us d male in Ur family

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Broom At Katsina APC Rally (Photos) by farem: 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
Jessyjack:

Looking into your lineage of 'beauty' vis a vis greatness of destiny, I think I prefer this ugly toad type of rising in life than your miserable and good for nothing beauty

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Broom At Katsina APC Rally (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 6:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
Jessyjack:
is your dad handsome than him? Don't ever call someone ugly,cos you can't create a doll not to talk of human being.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Broom At Katsina APC Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
He looks so stupid.

Like a monkey in chains dancing at the order of his northern masters in exchange for crumbs.

Shameless thing.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Broom At Katsina APC Rally (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
Lolz.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Broom At Katsina APC Rally (Photos) by kennys: 6:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
Gayigaskia:

Stewpid and senseless comment. This is what racists call you overseas as a black man, here you are saying same dispicable words to your brother because of politics. Shame Shame

Honestly! Get close to oshibaba ... know one will tell you before you start laughing... The guy face was once compared with that of a look of a black toad...
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Broom At Katsina APC Rally (Photos) by DammyGbade(m): 6:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
Some people in a small part of this country just like to support failure... They do politics like Traders... After election they will now be shouting Marginalization... Please fo
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Broom At Katsina APC Rally (Photos) by DammyGbade(m): 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
Some people in a small part of this country just like to support failure... They do politics like Traders... After election they will now be shouting Marginalization... Please for you not to feel marginalised for another 4 years... Join the winning team now!! The resources of this nation cannot be put in the hand of looters... Let secure the future by voting PMB.

Next level!!
We're already there
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Broom At Katsina APC Rally (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
Hahahaha
This man and his attires sha
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Broom At Katsina APC Rally (Photos) by mtchewwwww(f): 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
hmmm

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Broom At Katsina APC Rally (Photos) by deboakins(m): 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
osho Baba, dancing against his enemies.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Broom At Katsina APC Rally (Photos) by showafrica(m): 11:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
Possible someone dey somewhere dey lash rhe wife him dey here dey dance like an idiot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zulum: Soldiers, Not Boko Haram, Attacked My Convoy – Borno Governor / See The Weapons Recovered From Criminal Elements In Rivers State. Photos / Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.