Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

The Job Not Too Known By Nigerians And Recruitment Doesn't Require More. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Job Not Too Known By Nigerians And Recruitment Doesn't Require More. (568 Views)

Phed Graduate Trainee 2021 Test And Recruitment / Scam And Fake Employers And Recruitment Agencies Operating In Nigeria / ITF Interview And Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Job Not Too Known By Nigerians And Recruitment Doesn't Require More. by Kichson(m): 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
[b][/b][color=#770077][/color]
This just is what all can do and is a job or part time job that a lot have seen and trampled upon depending on how you want to get paid.
It can be part time but I bet you if it is a full time just for you u won't regret it.
It is an online business that has helped a lot even earning as heavy as three times their salaries as testified by a lot that I have coached and showed the secrets laying beneath it. Imagine a Job that u formally do and earn as low as hundred naira that someone on his own introduced you into it, held you by hand and showed on a video tutorial how he has being earning from 1500naira to 2000naira daily and boom compare it to ur daily office work that you are paid 30k per month. Being paid 15k implies the you are paid 500naira daily for 30day of the month.
This online business has being a registered business with cooperate affairs commission CAC of Nigeria with batch number G
Re: The Job Not Too Known By Nigerians And Recruitment Doesn't Require More. by 1johnjohn(m): 12:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
Kichson:
[b][/b][color=#770077][/color]
This just is what all can do and is a job or part time job that a lot have seen and trampled upon depending on how you want to get paid.
It can be part time but I bet you if it is a full time just for you u won't regret it.
It is an online business that has helped a lot even earning as heavy as three times their salaries as testified by a lot that I have coached and showed the secrets laying beneath it. Imagine a Job that u formally do and earn as low as hundred naira that someone on his own introduced you into it, held you by hand and showed on a video tutorial how he has being earning from 1500naira to 2000naira daily and boom compare it to ur daily office work that you are paid 30k per month. Being paid 15k implies the you are paid 500naira daily for 30day of the month.
This online business has being a registered business with cooperate affairs commission CAC of Nigeria with batch number G

I want to know more

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy In Hospital / Get Airtel Data Or Airtime / Executive Assistant To The MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.