Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

What Pastor Adeboye Told Me Before Election - Osibanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Pastor Adeboye Told Me Before Election - Osibanjo (724 Views)

Obaseki: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Will Overcome, I will Win / Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate / Buhari Orders IGP Not To Invite Adeleke Before Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Pastor Adeboye Told Me Before Election - Osibanjo by Princeverest: 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
BY EVEREST

Ahead of 2019 general election, Vice President Yemi Osinbanjo reveals what pastor Adeboye, G.O Redeem Christian Church Of God (RCCG) told him before election, before he emerged as the vice president in 2015.

Osinbanjo revealed this yesterday while speaking to Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) in a program tagged "special day of prayer for general election" which was held at the plateau state chapter, Eliel center, Jos.

“I urge you to continue to pray and fast for those of us in government; especially, pray for me and the Saturday elections,” Osinbajo said.

Osinbajo went on to speak on what God did for him after he survived a recent helicopter crash.
“God gave me a verse in the Holy Bible of Luke 13:13, and I know the devil can not interfere with the plans of God for this nation.

On what Pastor Adeboye said before he was elected vice president:

“When I was picked as the presidential running mate in 2014, I ran to meet my father, Pastor Adeboye, and told him.

“Since it was the will of God, he told me, four times, that I would be the vice president of Nigeria and he blessed me.”

[www.gossipmattaz..com][https://gossipmattaz..com/2019/02/what-pastor-adeboye-told-me-before.html]

Re: What Pastor Adeboye Told Me Before Election - Osibanjo by enshi(m): 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
Like for atiku share for buhari

6 Likes

Re: What Pastor Adeboye Told Me Before Election - Osibanjo by yerokunphilips: 12:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
God will help all our leaders
Re: What Pastor Adeboye Told Me Before Election - Osibanjo by pragmstism: 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
You are the biggest disappointment and you have been rejected the same way Saul was rejected

(1) (Reply)

PDP Wins Osinbajo’s Polling Unit / If Millions Of People Really Voted For Buhari Why Is Nobdy Celebrating / Kanu's Live Broadcast Direct From London 26/02/19 About Nigeria Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.