Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Entrepreneurship: Role Of Innovation In Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Entrepreneurship: Role Of Innovation In Business (170 Views)

Helpful Tips For Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program 2018 Application. / Apply For Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme 2018 / Why Most Uneducated People Are More Successful In Business - Johnspeak Uwangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entrepreneurship: Role Of Innovation In Business by Experience101(m): 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
Are you thinking of starting a business and looking for ways in which you can make your business different from what others are doing? Then this article is for you.

What I noticed that is happening now is that most people after searching for a job for a while and can’t seem to find one, the next thing they do is jump and start a business.

Not to say that it is a bad idea but I am trying to look at starting a business from the eyes of an entrepreneur.

The truth remains that there is no business on the face of the earth that you can think of that someone else is not into (except God exclusively reveals something to you).

The mistake most people make is to do the same things that everyone is doing.

I am a Nigerian and I live in Port Harcourt and I can tell you that over here new businesses are opening on a daily basis but the fact still remains that they are all selling the same thing.

On my street alone, there are over 7 women that run a provision store and more than 4 tailoring stores (fashion designers) just in one street and all offering the same services.

A funny story: On my street, there used to be a woman that runs a provision store and after a while probably because the business was not growing and bringing profit as expected she decided to close it down and another woman rented the same shop to open the same business the previous woman was doing.

When starting a business, there are two things you should consider and they include:

What business To Start

Not all businesses are meant for you to do, hence you will have to figure out the exact kind of business to start. It can be in your area of study, passion, experience etc. I don’t believe in starting a business you have a passion for, most at times, you can start a business on any niche that is trending and still succeed without having a passion for it. (This is my own opinion)

Continue Reading: http://naijahowtozone.com.ng/2019/02/15/entrepreneurship-role-of-innovation-in-business/

(1) (Reply)

Amazing!: NASD OTC Market Cap Moved Down By -1.42% / EZY-MOUSE SCANNER- Distributors Needed Nationwide! / Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.