Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

The Hausa Music Industry. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Hausa Music Industry. (361 Views)

MUSIC: Sabbin Wakokin Hausa Download Audio Mp3 / 5 Trending Topics For January In The Nigeria Music Industry / Biggest Moments In Nigerian Music Industry In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hausa Music Industry. by supernova094(m): 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
Hausa music from top hausa musicians are certainly underrated in the music industry today. Yes i know we have the likes of Wizkid and Burnaboy dominating our airwaves but we Nigerians miss the vibe of Hausa songs.

The most popular Hausa musicians of all time include Ice Prince and Classiq while the rest lie in almost oblivion...that is as far as the west is concerned anyway.

Go over to the northern sides and you'd be shocked the degree to which these other more relatively unknown acts are worshiped like small gods by their fans.

I was searching google the other day when i bumped into one of them called DJ AB. I was shocked to learn that this guy had tens of thousands of monthly searches to his name. I can be you if i ask 50 random Lagosians "Who is DJ AB" they will most likely have no damn clue who i'm talking about.

(1) (Reply)

Music: Davido – Fall (remix) (feat. Busta Rhymes & Prayah) / Music: Danny S Ft. Olamide - Waka Jeje / Missing Address Book Contact In AOL Desktop Gold | 855-500-8462

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.